Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *lands on the ground gracefully* where to?
kazuki: *lands the same* i dunno...

"Is there somewhere we can lay low?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
ed was in the other side of the street as the barfight raged on inside, he toght the goverment that pays it i warned them

*Sees ed and leaves a note to thank him later and keeps on following Mitsuki and Kazuki*
((were did you put that note? or are you carring it?)) ed folows behind thinking in asking for a job to mitsuki

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm
notingles
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
ed was in the other side of the street as the barfight raged on inside, he toght the goverment that pays it i warned them

*Sees ed and leaves a note to thank him later and keeps on following Mitsuki and Kazuki*
((were did you put that note? or are you carring it?)) ed folows behind thinking in asking for a job to mitsuki

(Its a mental note)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

(Its a mental note)
((ok))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm
((woah ok im back. i was trying to make speghetti and meatballs for my cousin but our can opener is a machanical and i couldnt figure it out. so i was mauling it with a huge knife. . .yeah i got it. but im back))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walking back from her 'job' almost collapsing a few times. she is worse looking than usual and has been bit a few times. she walks into the house, closes the door then collapses on the stairs*
Opal: master Blais! *runs to her and looks over the bite marks* oh, the venom. its spreading.
Blais: *glares up at her, but throws a suitcase filled with the 1 mill on the floor* dont just look at them. get the damm bloodsucking-blood out of my system!
Opal: yes, ill try master Blais.
Blais: you will suceed.
Opal: *silent*

Opal:. . . Amelia I. .
Blais: no. you cant be serious. they only time you call me that is. . .No. im not dieing. im not become a ******** bloodsucking monster. i cant i. . .*coughs furiously, blood sputtering everywhere*
Opal: Amelia im sorry. . .the venom is already starting to spread and i cant do anything to stop it.
Blais: Opal. you cant give up on me. *sits up and grabs Opal's shoulders* you cant do this! you cant let me become like this!
Opal: im so sorry Amelia. . . .so sorry *sobbing*
Blais: *stands weakly* when i get back. remind me to cut your pay. *walks slowly and painfully to somewhere to help her not become a vampire*

*Notices Blais and sees ahe's in pain* "Hey." *Walks up to Blais* "Your that girl that knocked me out. You ok?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 pm
mitsuki: guess we could go to my cousin's...
kazuki: which one... there's a lotta them.
mitsuki: tatsuya's... *starts walking towards the forest*
kazuki: *follows* cant we just teleport?
mitsuki: no... he doesnt allow magic at his "lair", he says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 pm
ed gets to mitsuki and asks "well i guess i need a job, can you kindly ofer me one?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walking back from her 'job' almost collapsing a few times. she is worse looking than usual and has been bit a few times. she walks into the house, closes the door then collapses on the stairs*
Opal: master Blais! *runs to her and looks over the bite marks* oh, the venom. its spreading.
Blais: *glares up at her, but throws a suitcase filled with the 1 mill on the floor* dont just look at them. get the damm bloodsucking-blood out of my system!
Opal: yes, ill try master Blais.
Blais: you will suceed.
Opal: *silent*

Opal:. . . Amelia I. .
Blais: no. you cant be serious. they only time you call me that is. . .No. im not dieing. im not become a ******** bloodsucking monster. i cant i. . .*coughs furiously, blood sputtering everywhere*
Opal: Amelia im sorry. . .the venom is already starting to spread and i cant do anything to stop it.
Blais: Opal. you cant give up on me. *sits up and grabs Opal's shoulders* you cant do this! you cant let me become like this!
Opal: im so sorry Amelia. . . .so sorry *sobbing*
Blais: *stands weakly* when i get back. remind me to cut your pay. *walks slowly and painfully to somewhere to help her not become a vampire*

*Notices Blais and sees ahe's in pain* "Hey." *Walks up to Blais* "Your that girl that knocked me out. You ok?"

Blais: *weezing heavily and nose is bleeding* do i look *coughs blood* oh nvm. i need medical attention. preferrably a vampire or hunter. . .i need to get the venom out. . .*starts walking aimlessly, with a slight limp*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm
mitsuki: *looks at ed* i dont know... i could but... *looks at kazuki*
kazuki: he could do chores...
mitsuki: *shakes head* no.
kazuki: your bodyguard?
mitsuki: *snorts*
kazuki: then what?
mitsuki: *looks at ed* what can you do?  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm
*Takes hold of Blais' arm and stops her* "Your in no condition to walk. Maybe Mitsuki and help you." *turns to Mitsuki* "Hey Mitsuki! come help me with....." *turns back to Blais* "I'm sorry. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm
Misuzu0614
"what do you have in mind?" he covers his neck "exept serving dinner i can do most things you think"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm
notingles
Misuzu0614
"what do you have in mind?" he covers his neck "exept serving dinner i can do most things you think"

*turns to Ed* "She doesn't like blood Ed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm
blessedheart
*Takes hold of Blais' arm and stops her* "Your in no condition to walk. Maybe Mitsuki and help you." *turns to Mitsuki* "Hey Mitsuki! come help me with....." *turns back to Blais* "I'm sorry. What's your name?"

Blais: *grunts*
Opal: *tears streaking face* she is to be called Blais.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: *grunts*
Opal: *tears streaking face* she is to be called Blais.

*Turns to Opal* "And you are?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games