Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm
"Kiki! let me join in!" Izumi yelled as he flew in and slashed at the martial artists with his sword. "this is WAY too easy!" he said confidently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 pm
"You got it!" Flutter created a large wave and surfed it to the other side of the martial artists. she ran up to the pillar holding the crystal and grabbed it. "Mission accomplished." just then one of the martial artists grabbed the crystal from Flutter's hand and jumped up onto a high ledge. the martial artists surrounded her. "a little help, guys."  

33monkeyZ

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 pm
Izumi jumped over and slashed at the martial artists surrounding Flutter, pushing them back. "I got you covered!" he told Flutter with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:08 pm
"be right there" said crystal thanking sharron for the levatation thing.  

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm
"we have to defeat them before we can collect the crystal!" Kiki said. "we have to work as a team! everyone fight!" Kiki continued to attack the martial artists with her ninjitsu moves.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 pm
"got it!" Izumi said as he smacked one of the martial artists with his wings.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

11bumblebee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm
"this is going to be FUN!" said crystal. crystal carfully put a water bubble over the eneims head untill they pass out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:16 pm
Flutter nodded at Kiki and began creating giant waves, trying to wash most of them away. the wave washed over them but they didn't budge. "these guys are tougher than they look." one started running toward her. Flutter sprayed the floor with water and he slipped and slid right past her. he hit one of the pillars and was knocked unconscious.  

33monkeyZ

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:20 pm
Kiki looks up at the martial artist standing on the ledge. Kiki jumped and landed on the ledge near him. "Bring. It. On." she told him. he charged at her.

(we should wait here for Sharon.)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:51 pm
(Thank you for waiting)
"I'm horrible at fighting. But oh well. A girls gotta do what a gilr's gotta do.." Sharon said as she flew high up.
The martial arists jumped up by two onto her broom balencing themselves. When she saw that some of them were unbalenced. She got wind and pushed then off her broom. When they fell, Sharon flew higher until you had to fly up there to reach her. Sharon then thought of what to do.
'Hm. A spell? No that'll take too long. I guess I'll have to use the elements.' Sharon thought.
She combined all the elements she had controll over and made them into a big ball of destruction.
"WATCH OUT FOR THIS! IT'S GOING TO BE A BIG ONE!" Sharon yelled over all the noise.
She went fast twords the ground and stopped a second after. She aimed the ball over to the place with most with the matial artists. She then realized that Flutter and Izumi where there.
She flew there as fast as she could, scooped Flutter onto the broom and grabbed Izumi hand. Then she flew them to the top of a sturdy tower and put them down.
"You alright? I'm sorry. I didn't see you guys there. That also was where there looked a lot more martial artists were there." Sharon apologized.
When she looked to see the ball, she then saw Crystal nearby.
"Be back." She said quickly then flew over to Crystal and scooped her onto the broom. There wasn't enough time to go to the pillar so Sharon just went up really high in the sky and waited there.
"Sorry Crystal." SHaron apolozied again.

volleyball_pinay97

Animal Lover

6,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Citizen 200

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 am
The martial artist threw his fist at Kiki but she cought it in midair and kneed him in the gut. Kiki then performed a spinning kick to the side of his head. the martial artist then retaliated with a kick to Kiki's stomach. "OOF!" she landed on her back and flipped up again to land on her feet. the martial artist charged at Kiki once again, but she jumped over him and kicked him in the back. she grabbed the crystal from his hand and kicked him off the ledge. he fell to the ground and was knocked unconscious. (fall wasn't high enough to kill him) Kiki jumped down and landed on her feet. since Kiki seemed to be the only one on the ground, all the other martial artists started coming for her. Kiki put the crystal in her mouth, transformed into a cat and ran up the wall (using her claws) to where Flutter and Izumi were. she changed back into her original form and took the crystal out of her mouth. "got the crystal." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 am
"awesome! come on! let's finish this!" Izumi said as he flew above Kiki. his wings then disappeared and he fell on top of her. "ouch. sorry. didn't see that coming. guess I have to practice." he apologized.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:53 am
"that's okay." Kiki told him. "But the thing is....I don't know how to finish this. it said we had to get the crystals and we did. I don't know what we have to...." suddenly a door opened at the far end of the temple. "...do. Everyone! we have to make it through that door!" Kiki jumped of the tower and started running toward the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 am
Flutter created a wave. "C'mon Izumi. Let's go." Flutter grabbed Izumi's hand and they both rode the wave to the ground. Flutter ran after Kiki.  

33monkeyZ

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:04 am
Izumi ran to the door as fast as he could. "almost there!" he yelled as he almost made it to the door. but, he tripped and slammed into the door. "ow. but, I still made it." he said as he went through the door.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games