Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 am
Scanda heard Hetukiri had entered the Chiefs office "Well what a surprise she might be talking about me but ohwell"he said as he made the lightning and rain come down more as it turned to dark rain and thunder as Scanda pointed to the house as he shot dark lightning towards there as it hit the house moved visiously like an earthquake had forced all power just there as he lifted up the skulls and spun them round faster and faster like a roundabout until a massive dark explosion came and made a statue of himself on a cliff as he appeared as now "6th change now how many more"Scanda said staring at the statue and looking around "1 more and this will change history and this place forever"he said mischeviously as he stared to his reflection in the dark river.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 pm
Hearing Wei's final words in his head, there was little to do but let the man sleep peacefully as he waited for Aya to awaken for the Ball that night. "Sleep well Wei, for this night I have a feeling you are going to need all of your strength when she awakens"

Dark gave a deep chuckle in his throat, "the boy still had no idea what was going on, by midnight tonight all that he had done would be undo by Neteur it self, the castle was alive and do not like change. So Dark let him have his fun while it lasted because like it or not Neteur would take care of him all by itself," he though with a wicked grin on his face, and with nothing more to do Dark walked over to June as he watched the demon leave after Nick and Ra. "June dear are you feeling well enough to go to the Ball tonight, if so you should start getting dress now the Ball starts in a few", leaving her to make her own decision about coming or not, Dark have a hand wave and headed to Chief's office in the library.  

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Chief was in the back room of her office getting dress, night had finally descended upon the castle and the Ball would start any minute now. She had Hetukiri come in, but still not ready, she didn't come out of the room but shouted over to her. "I'm in the back Hetu, give me a minute to get out." unknowingly to her, Dark had also arrived. "There now what do you think", she said stepping out of the room, but to her surprise she had more than one set of eyes glued on to her gown.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:08 pm
Dark gave out a long wolf whistle when he saw Chief step out in her gown. Long and Black, it clung to all the right places on her body and made every male part of his being stand up and take notice. "humm..I think we should have a Ball everyday if this is what I get to enjoy seeing you in," He gave her a devilish grin and walked around her with fire in his eyes.  

Phantom Touch

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 pm
*as dark circled around chief, looking at her female figure, hatukiri became as just like a ghost and rose through the ground to end up standing directly behind dark with glaring eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 pm
Scanda sensed Dark Chief Hetu and Hatu in her office "Now since they are all in the same room I best get ready until everyone is in the ball room "he said lifting up his staff as he lifted it up and put all his pressure thudding it down giving off a dark shockwave giving off his pressenceto tell everyone something is gonna happen.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:26 pm
Chief sent a glare at Hetu for not telling her, she was not alone. "so we're back to you being a voucher ay Dark," she said with an amuse glint in her eyes, she was rather excited to see the hunger in his eyes, for she did not dress up like this very often and was a bit unsure of how she looked. But he gave her a new confidence, though she would have to stop things right now before they got to hot. Sensing another entering she turned around to greet Hatu as well. "Hello there stranger, I hear you have been playing in my things while I was away?" she raised her right brow in questioning.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:44 pm
Dark was about to tell her something wicked, when he noticed that Hatukiri had arrived as well. Without breaking his stride he made his way around Mega as if the little maggot didn't exist. "Only were your concerned I am love, but a voucher, well now that's rather harsh. For they prefer their kill to be dead before they jump on their prey, and honey I can assure you I want you very much alive when I do." He grab her into his arms and pressed her close to him so that she could not escape. With his eyes burning crimson he kissed her deeply, as if his very next breath depended on it. They had been separated for far too long and he refused to allow it to continue.  

Phantom Touch

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 pm
" DARK, this is no time to get all mushy with Chief" *hetukiri said and then turned to chief*

"CHIEF, i have some very unfortunate and desturbing news to tell you... over the past few days we were wondering why everyone were going crazy and why weird things kept happening."

"i now know the reason to the offset of these events, for the 7 of the 8 masters of the elemental realms have spoken to me tonight on the matter...

*hetukiri took a deep breathe and said* "do you recall the name of the element master of the darkness??"

"LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY....HIS NAME IS PHYLUM!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:07 pm
*now hatukiri tightened his fist and glared at Dark with his burning grayish dark-like eyes.... he was now pushed over his limit to retain his gentleman like manners, he wanted ohhhhhhhhhhh so dearly to say a couple of words to Dark, but he bit his tongue when he thought of chief and how long she had been planning this ball. So he stook out his index finger at Dark, looked him right in the eyes and said with a cringe... THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY SIR, AND IF YOU WERE BROUGHT UP IN A RIGHT MANNER OF LIVING, AND NOT SOME OLD a** ABANDONED WAREHOUSE AND BEING RAISED BY A BUNCH OF 7TH CLASS HOBOS, YOU WOULD KNOW WITH THE SMALL AMOUNT OF REMEDIAL LEARNING YOU HAVE SO SURPRISINGLY ACHIEVED TO STRAIN INTO THAT ITTY BITTY BRAIN OF YOURS.... YOU WOULD KNOW NOT TO EVER TOUCH A LADY LIKE THAT..." *hatukiri was now boiling over with anger and a red aura started to appear around his body*  

hatukiri

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:18 pm
For the most part Chief was happy to ignore Hetu as she was being consumed by Dark, she allowed that old connection they had once shared to surge up. He tasted like liquid fire and she wanted to burn, "HIS NAME IS PHYLUM!!", now that snapped her out of her dark fantasies. Pushing the need inside her away, she withdrew herself the warm of Dark's arms and met Hatu's. For a moment a hint of remorse light up in her eyes but she quickly refocused on Hetukir, for she was not committed to either one of them and felt no need to be. Addressing her, Chief spoke "Is that what you have been so secretive about, you were planning to go talk to those old blow holes, " they annoyed her to no end and if them watching over the castle as if she couldn't handle her job, they had the nerve to go behind her back and contact Hetukiri about things that should have been brought to her. All traces of playfulness was gone, as she walked over to Hetu with a determined step.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:29 pm
*ummmmm.... Chief dont take it like that, they didnt go behind your back, you were just really busy at the time, and as your second in command they saw it fit to tell me for they knew the message would reach safely to you"  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:42 pm
Dark gave a deep laugh that rippled through his body and hit Mega. "Now see Hetu that's were your wrong for there is always time for play, " he nibbled down Mega's neck to her shoulders, but just as he was about to go exploring some more on her body, she pulled away from him and broke their connection. The lost hurt, so he did what any rational male members of the world would do, he took it out on the next available person in the room. " Ahh..well then I'm good to go seeings how I never claimed to be a gentleman in the first place, and I will touch her in that way and much more if she would every allow me into her bed," Dark looked the other man over,....with seeing no threat at all he simply shook his head. "So old Phylum has finally escaped purgatory and decided to play us a little visit, well aren't we fortunate," he added with heavy sarcasm, to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:00 pm
"Dark dont take this visit so lightly, because he has become more evil and power hungrey to destroy everything in his way. He will stop at nothing to kill the 2 people and there little helpers who locked him in that damned portal for the last 15,000 years..."

"the last time we fought with him, he was fighting just for the game of it... but now his mind is set entirely on revenge..FOR GOD SAKES THE MAN DISRUPTED THE NATURAL SETTING OF THE UNIVERSE,AND HE SENT THE CASTLE OF NETERU INTO A FREAKIN FRENZY.."  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games