Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
GGSA Hangout Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:56 am
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Sorry for the delay. Got back Saturday and got asked to stay overnight as a volunteer with my second job so did that right after landing. Sunday got home late after that then went to bed. Monday and today was the start of auction/butchering week so I've been dealing with that. Now I think I got a minute to breath so playing catch up before tomorrow.
Well somebody was busy.

Still am. We've been butchering every night this week and have been getting home around 11 or later. I finally got in contact with the right person at college im going to, to get permission for my classes. Hopefully she will message back or call so I can keep moving forward. I also hope she doesn't change my schedule I created...
Well, at least you're doing something. I've been stuck at home for months.

I've been cyber schooled since my freshmen year of high school so i know that pain.

I went to public school but I might as well have been homeschooled stare

Eh I think I fit in more with the 30 year olds when I took early admit at the one college than with people my age in highschool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 pm
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

Still am. We've been butchering every night this week and have been getting home around 11 or later. I finally got in contact with the right person at college im going to, to get permission for my classes. Hopefully she will message back or call so I can keep moving forward. I also hope she doesn't change my schedule I created...

I've been cyber schooled since my freshmen year of high school so i know that pain.

Eh I think I fit in more with the 30 year olds when I took early admit at the one college than with people my age in highschool

I honestly can't seem to fit in anywhere sweatdrop  

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

mergays

Tipsy Flip-Flopper

3,800 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:02 am
hey guys. anyone around?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:24 pm
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic
XrosHeartless
Demmonic

I honestly can't seem to fit in anywhere sweatdrop

You'll find your niche somewhere 3nodding  

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:41 am
*kicks the thread*

Hello, anyone who might stop by. smile How is your week going so far?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:21 pm
Taeryyn
*kicks the thread*

Good over here across the pond...lol. We've been hit with some crazy weather...there was a cold death for about two weeks...then the sun decides to bare down on us in Toronto and *pow* it's a warm winter! Lol!

In other news...I've been dying my hair quite a bit and, I don't know if this is normal...but some of the color from previous dyes are still in my hair!!! Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Taeryyn
*kicks the thread*

Good over here across the pond...lol. We've been hit with some crazy weather...there was a cold death for about two weeks...then the sun decides to bare down on us in Toronto and *pow* it's a warm winter! Lol!

In other news...I've been dying my hair quite a bit and, I don't know if this is normal...but some of the color from previous dyes are still in my hair!!! Lol!

I'm in Ottawa myself, and spent the holidays in the Maritimes, so I know what you mean about the weather.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:36 pm
*rolls in* Hello, hello. c:  

DeliriousInnovations

Loiterer

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 pm
Taeryyn
humble_gypsy_traveller
Taeryyn
*kicks the thread*

I'm in Ottawa myself, and spent the holidays in the Maritimes, so I know what you mean about the weather.

Oooh...I would love to go to the maritimes! I've always wanted to visit PEI...I use to work with a bunch of people in Value Village from there...great people! Also like me, apparently people from Banff, Nova Scotia and PEI can drink anyone under the table...lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:32 pm
I feel like being a dude today (points to dude avi on the bike)...hardcore, right? Lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:55 pm
Haha, I'm from Nova Scotia, and I would generally agree with that stereotype, although it doesn't apply to me. I have a pretty average tolerance for alcohol. :p I lived there until I was 20-ish, then mostly lived in NB until this past August. So for about 6 years, I guess. I've visited PEI a few times, and the people are lovely, although I have no burning desire to go back. I'd rather visit NFLD, since I have friends there, and it sounds like it'd be a good time.

I like Ottawa, and I enjoyed my trips to Toronto and Kingston, but I doubt Ontario will ever feel like home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:55 pm
Hello everyone!

p00pm0nster

Beloved Streaker

11,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:08 pm