Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:21 pm
(Somehow we must be very active to get on the forent page of the roleply form in "Why Not." Then you have to wonder how many rps that has died here)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:37 pm
((Lol yeah))

Sara looked over at him and smiled. She nodded some with his statement and scooted closer to her friend. When they were laying next to each other she smiled at the fact that he looked like he was asleep and put her head on his should and an arm on his chest and closed her eyes a little.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:31 pm
Kridu felt Sara rest herself on him. His heart rate increased a little, What am I supposed to do here?! He thought, panicing inside his head. A girl has never gotten this close to me before! He then opened an eye for a moment, Ok umm, I put my hand ontop on of hers I think... Kridu placed his hand ontop of Sara's hand, hopeing she wouldn't notice that his heart was now raceing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm
Sara smiled some as she left her eyes closed as he put his hand over hers. She leaned up over him and looked down at him. "What are you thinking about?" She asked leaving her hand under neath his. She wondered really what he was thinking about. It seemed that he was content. But she was curious.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 pm
Kridu was unsure of what to do here, his eyes were wide open and he was mouthing the words, oh my God. Then he replyed back, "Ummm... nothing. Nothing at all." Sounding very akward.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm
Sara watched him mouth 'Oh my god' before smiling some. "You do know i saw you mouth words... Since i am sitting above you now looking down at you. Or did you forget?" She asked. She noticed she seemed to be having some weird effect on him and smiled some before trying and hoping some amazing reaction would occur as she leaned down and kissed his cheek. She leaned back up and smiled an innocent smile. "You want to tell me what's really on your mind?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm
Kridu winced, "I would if my mind wasn't so cloudy." By cloudy he meant something perverted, but he wasn't trying to let that on. Kridu slowly reached up to the cheek that Sara just kissed, makeing a dumfounded look as he softly touched his it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm
Sara sat up slightly offended when he winced. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She placed her chin on her knees and sighed inwardly unsure of what he meant by cloudy...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Kridu quickly stated, "Its best not to dwell on what I said, ummm it will... aaahh..." He started to trail off, he eventully just stoped all together and kept his mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm
"Kridu...." She murmured before putting her forehead on her knees. She slightly wanted to lay back next to him again but her rational self told her that he didn't seem to like her so she might as well give up... Which to listen too? She didn't know... "What repulsed you?" She finally asked quietly.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:05 pm
Kridu was suddenly shock, he quickly sat back up. "Its not you its.... me." He stopped for a moment to concider what to say, "I.... am very ackward around girls, espessually when they get close to me. Even more so the pretty kind." Trailing off there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:13 pm
"But i don't understand... Why did you wince then?" She asked unsure as to what he was meaning as she looked over at him. She was kind of hurt and it showed on her face...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm
Kridu sighed again, "A girl has never touched me before, well that I can remember that I can remmeber anyway." He turned away, embarissed with what he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:25 pm
Sara looked over at him. She was unsure as to whether or not he was telling the truth but she believed him. She smiled and gave him a mischievous look. "So a girl has never... done... This to you?" She asked before leaning in like she was about to kiss him and a centimeter before their lips would have touched she tackled him and threw her arms around his neck. She giggled as she looked down at him.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:40 pm
Kridu shived and turned to stone, then turned bright red as Sara tackled him and staied that color. He was both shocked and dumfounded as to his situation.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff