Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm
Daniel went to the ground, holding his already bruising face. ok...ok... He got back up and punched Tomoyo in the nose, shivering with delight at seeing red...her red blood...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm
Tomoyo looked down at her nose and her eyes widened, the intake of iron-scented blood made her senses dull, and her wolf blood boil. She turned into a wolf and pounced at him, trying to tackle him.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm
Daniel laughed insanely and dodged to the side. "Red! Ahaha!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm
Tomoyo growled and pounced again. No fighting style was visible, just blind attacks..  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm
Daniel didn't expect this and couldn't fight back. Voice! Help me! I don't want to be red! I want them to be red!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm
Dawn watched and growled a bit. 'Take out her limbs.' She typed. Tomoyo came back and shifted back to human, throwing another punch at him in hopes of knocking him out.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 pm
I can't...I can't... Daniel thought weakly before he got punched, his brain fuzzing and blinking out, knocking him out. He only twitched once before going still.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:43 am
((O.O wow man talk about beserk... ))
Collin walks into the room and his eyes widen. "What happened?!"  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 am
Tomoyo looked down at Daniel and smiled a bit before leaning herself against the wall and sliding down. "He went off the deep end.." Blanche said, getting up. What was she going to do about him?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 am
Daniel twitched again. they're going to kill me...aren't they now...why haven't they killed me yet... He looked...broken...

Icarus stood behind Collin, eyes widened in horror. "All I could hear was him saying red...and that "the voice" told him to do these things... who is this "voice?"  

CalypsoNakamura

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:03 pm
Blanche looked around and shook her head, not knowing where to put him. She saw a closet nearby and shrugged, lifting up his feet and dragging him into the closet and slamming the door shut, locking it. Tomoyo grabbed her shoulder, closing her eyes as the room span. No vital organs were damaged, but the losing blood made things so dizzy.. She opened her eyes and looked at a figure in the doorway. "Hey..." She murmured, though she was probably hallucinating. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 pm
Collin looks around, "Who?"  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

Birdy in a pie

Greedy Grabber

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:09 pm
Destiny walks inside the room and finds a group of people and puddles of blood. " I think I'm in the wrong place sorry." she said as she turns around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 pm
"Wait.." Tomoyo said, picking up her scent. "... What are you?" She asked, standing up slowly. "Your scent doesn't smell human..." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Birdy in a pie

Greedy Grabber

9,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:42 pm
"That's because I'm not one" She said to her. "I'm guessing your not human too from your nose." Destiny relaxes a little bit. "I thought for a second that all of you were some kind of street gang or something." She said to them  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games