Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 pm

"So you're bi?" Ichiro stepped back once, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Heh.."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:10 pm

He got a little angry. "Why do people do that!?" He threw up his arms and turned away. "Everywhere I go...It's always the same..."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Ichiro panicked and tried to calm him down. "I'm sorry! It's just that...I was kind of harassed by this one bi guy when i was 13....he stalked me really...and ya bad experience..."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:27 pm

He sighed. "You don't need to worry about that with me. I could really care less about getting someone this early." He looked at him. "Or you, really." He smiled a bit wider to let him know he was kidding. "I like you...But not like that."

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Ichiro sighed relief. "That's good." Ichiro smiled. "So what are you doing now?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 pm

He took in a breath as to say a long list. "Nothing." He smiled and chuckled a little.

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 pm

((g2g nite))
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:42 pm

(Goodnight.)

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:45 am

((Sorry for not posting >.<))
Ichigo (A girl not a boy) looked up at the clock again.
It was only 10:35 am, so she checked the Library again. "Oh yeah it Saturday." She sighed and walked around the school. Walking outside, she looked up at they sky, which the sun was shining brightly. She then breathed a deep breath and puffed. Walking back in, she sat down on a chair in the Chibi Cupcakes HQ and started reading her book again.

Kishiro woke up and stretched, and yawning. He saw an envelope and opened it. Reading it out, he slightly smiled and wrote on the back again:
Zack
I knew you wouldnt tell them to do that, but I know who did it.
It was Cathine, my lil' sister. She is actually evil back then, but she changed after she changed schools.
Cathine pretended to be kind, by joining the Chibi Cupcakes.
Dont worry about it.
Kishiro
P.S. Dont teleport letters to my home. I am moving to the Starlight University next to Starlight Academy.

Kishiro then teleported the note to Zack's room and unlocked the door. He packed up his stuff and left a note in his mums room about going to the Starlight University. (Too lazy to write what it wrote) Putting the bag on his shoulder, Wu followed Kishiro and then he left again.

((Wu is now off. Lol))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:20 am

((its ok pet lover wink ))

Ichiro looked around. "So I hear there's gonna be a college next to here. I wonder if they'll be split into clubs like here." Ichiro just remembered that he forgot something at Chibi Cupcakes HQ. "Imma go somewhere. Take care now." He ran into the school and up to the HQ. He there saw Ichigo reading her book. "Oh hey how are you?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:04 am

"Ok. I'll see you around." He spun on the spot and started walking. Glaring at the happy kids.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:10 am

Ichigo looked up at Ichiro and smiled. "I'm fine. Just a little.... I dont know, bored?" She smiled. "How about you then?" She then put a bookmark in her book and closed it.

XStarlight_DustX

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 am

Ichiro sat next to Ichigo. "I'm bored too. Saturdays bore me lately."

((Chief Sankofa told me to tell you guys that there will be a secret santa event. I'll also be putting this on the bulletin k smile ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 am

((She told me about it too and I put it on my Rp too xD But on a new post lol))
Ichigo looked up. "Its better than wearing those black uniforms..." She murmured and looked outside. "Hey, dont you think that everybody hides in that basement down there? I think its kinda creepy..." She looked at Ichiro and then smiled
((Lestat doesnt have a profile on the front page o.O And the boy's uniform is... I dunno))

XStarlight_DustX

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:04 pm

(It's at the bottom of the Deathpenalty post. And I can't see the boys uniform link...My computer can't pick it up.)
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games