Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm
((Nike stopped the fight then she took the book and you and me went to the Whisperer's home to train All you need to do is just read this page44.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon was relieved Soli had been okay and followed after her to the stranger's home. He nodded once as she spoke to him, but remained silent afterwards, his eye looking over Whisperer, which was weird to say because of the '-erer' thing, but that was fine. He scratched at his bare chest alittle since he forgot to put on more than just his jeans, but oh well. As long as he had pants on, he was sure no one minded.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:58 pm
Whisperer looked at Leon and and took out a flea collar and held it out."You really do know everything don't you."Soli said as she watched him."Can Leon train too he needs to learn how to control himself."The whisperer shook his head and grabbed some scrolls and give them to Leon as well.

"These scroll should help you control yourself and get stronger."The Whisperer told him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"thank you." Leon said as he received the flea collar and was quick to put it on before he was handed some scrolls. He looked at Whisperer and nodded before he looked back at Soli, rather unsure what to do with them. This pup wasn't big on magics, nor did he know much about it.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:06 pm
"You should read them and study them as well don't worry I'll help you."Soli looked at them,"These are breathing and controlling techniques and some that help you transform better and faster as well."Soli started walking into the training room,"Don't let us out after four days alright."Soli looked at the room and seeing two doors one that had a bathroom and another holding a kitchen and two beds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Four days? He almost began to whine, but held it back. He had no idea when the next full moon was, but he knew it was soon. Worry hung about him like a black cloak, hoping that it would not be within these four days, though, he hoped it was even close becuase a few days before the full moon he'd often get very hormonal, which wasn't very fun for anyone.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 pm
Soli saw the door seal closed and saw the door glow.Immediately she felt pressure go down on them and felt her body get heavy and slower.Soli struggled to walk but stopped until her body adjusted to the new environment."Let's began training then."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon felt himself weighed down greatly, and when he walked, it was like being stuck underwater and trying to run. The feeling made him feel a bit clusterphobic, but he relaxed himself, embracing the unwanted feeling of pressure. "Oh goodie." He said unenthused but he didn't sound like a complete a**.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:48 pm
Soli laughed at the way he sounded,"It's just for a few days Leon besides it well help you be faster."Soli looked at the four bands on her arms and remembered she only took off two while fighting Bargo.Soli looked at the scrolls and opened one,"Illusion control."Illusions started surrounding Soli.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon watched Soli for a moment before he sat himself down near a corner and set his scrolls down and opened one, his eyes scanned over it first, slightly fearful of the effects that would take place. The only way he'd ever been able to control himself was if he changed into that beast. And that was something he didn't want to do.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm
Soli made one of her illusions attack her,she dodged it and felt the kick getting more solid as time past.Soli saw Leon at a corner sitting there and saw his expression she stopped what she was doing and walked over."I'll be here watching you if anything goes wrong all right but you have to trust me Leon."Soli put her hand on his shoulders,"If you want to control it you have to do what you can."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon's ears drooped to the sides, his eyes falling as his tail remained motionless. "I know but," His eyes darted to her face and a frown touched his lips. "I don't want to hurt you." That and he wouldn't be able to change for awhile, not until the moon and he still had no idea when that was. He just wanted to stop waking up in strange places with blood upon him, to stop crying himself to sleep at night, but in order to do that, he had to do it in here, with Soli trapped here with him.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm
"Is that what your afraid of don't worry you won't hurt me and I'm guessing you can't change without the moon can you?"Soli looked around and saw a paper on the wall.She walked towards it and read it."The moon won't come out until the third day we're in here Leon that should give you enough time to prepare yourself then."Sitting down next to him,"You can do it I believe in you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Great. . . just give him an hour or so before he would be all over Soli. His head hung, his hair curtaining his face. "Then if you truly do believe, then I shall try." He said before taking hold of a second scroll and sighed, "I hope he gave me some sort of tai chi scroll." He chuckled a bit to himself and then turned his green eyes to Soli and forced a smile upon his face.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Kroenig

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:32 pm
((Recap plz?))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games