Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:01 am
(( *is very concerned* Anyone seen Black around lately? As near as I can tell, he hasn't posted since Page 38, almost 24 hours ago. And I do not recall him stating that he had to take off like he usually does. I really, really hope everything is OK on his side of the world. confused ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am
((I think he said he needed to get rest and then had work? I thought...))

-walks into the clinic, bell tingling, and saunters down to iggies room, looking through the window at Ex first, making sure he seems okay, satisfied she goes into igg's room- Heya darlin, -sees her sitting up- How are you feelin' this morning? We sure do miss you at home. Not that having the place to myself while Karrie was over wasn't nice...hehheh twisted I brought you some muffins and coffee, love. -sets them on the bedside table-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am
((I haven't seen or heard anything from Black either... I hope he just is getting some much needed rest))

*Looks up wincing from the headache... tries to gather thinking.... Name... name...? Oh... Dame... right...
Hi, Dame... heads exploding... not all awake...maybe the coffe will help, thank you. I would love to get home too... I miss you all there

*head turn a little* Hmmm whos this Karrie? *Full smile expection to find out*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 am
Karrie? redface Karrie is...er... redface Um...-blushes profusely- He's um...er...well...um...we are sorta...er... redface seeing each other. redface He's great, iggs. You'll have to meet him sometime. -fingers the necklace around her neck- This is his... redface redface redface

-shakes head- Alright kiddo, I think its time to visit Exxy. Wanna come with?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:04 pm
*Having a normal moment helps easy the head spliting headache. Iggies is finally able to eat some and finish coffee* That should help, i hope *Feeling lighter and a bit more herself til Dame mentions Exor 's name. Spazmsa of pain cross her face*

This is insane! Why does blackness do that... what's the reason him more than most!? Spazms of pain hit. Taking a deep breath tries to steel her self for the punishemnt maybe her death.... in a whisper* Lets go do this  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

*Dame and Iggies walk into Exors room. Iggies head bursts with pain seeing him and nearly collapses with pain.

Dame: Er...iggies? Are you okay? You... *dame looks at her strangely* don't have to come with me..."

Iggies: *through tears of pain and white as a ghost* No... under this... there's something... maybe it will.... unlock... memory....

*Dame catches Iggies before she falls and sits her in a chair beside Exors bed, looking on with concern*

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Far from the space for the living, Exor retraced the steps he'd taken in his life. Those decisions and actions that had made him into the man he'd become and the man that he'd been came to life before his mind. The Sinner criticized each step he had taken while in this near-death state, and he mourned most dearly the events he had shared with a beautiful dark elf that feared seemingly the entire world.

How foolish he had been to become so entraptured with this woman. How ignorant he was to keep her as his reason to live in the Dark World. And now, how hopeless to believe she would be there waiting for him.

Exor began to believe that day would never come. As he reviewed the things he had done and watched the future he lived for fade into shadow, he noticed something.

Shadows of light had come into his perception. A pair of them, and both of them familiar. One was a constant, luminous image, while the other was weak and fragmented. The latter gained his full attention. ...Pieces... ...Shards of the whole... very different facets of the same...! Then it hit him. Facets of the same spirit! Gods, how foolish I have been! It all makes sense now!

As if on cue, the larger of the fragments began to take on a blackness that he knew all too well. The darkness threatened to extinguish the light then and there, but Exor could not allow that. With a thought, he stood before the failing light with his open hands outstretched. He chanted a phrase repeatedly with conviction, and the shadow began to collect before him.

In an instant, a very real entity flashed into the room before Charlie and Iggies. The monster's gray skin was sporadically wrapped with dirty cloth, including its eyes and mouth, and it stood taller than any man they had seen. It had appeared in mid-swing, a wicked scythe plunging straight towards the broken warrior's heart. The blow stopped short with a flash however, and the evil's eyes could be seen narrowed in disgust despite being covered. "You're not supposed to be up," it rasped through the wrapping on its mouth. Its gaze slowly moved from Exor to the two startled girls. "...Very well, then... ...It doesn't really make a difference..." Its eyes narrowed again, and then it was gone, taking with it the blackness that was tainting Iggies.

<<< Notice, I'm still in bed, dead ninja >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm
*The pain intensifies, blinding, barely able to think So, this will be how I die. Tears from the pain flow tainted with blood. Holding her head from the pain that threatens to kill, slumps to the floor unaware as blood begins to flow from her ears and nose as well.

Suddenly she sees a form of the blackness swirl take shape and turn on Exor. She knows it is angry... but prays this will be fast, and prepares to die.
It is not over. You are mine forever and after life! In a flash it was gone.

The pressure in her head suddenly lifting, the bleeding slows to a stop. Afraid to move, she lays on the floor as her body begins to recover from the hold. Am I dead or alive? If I move will the pain return?

((having a fight with colors, sorry... they win this round OK so I had to try again to fix that))  

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 pm
The various monitors chirped for a moment, indicating levels much higher than normal. They soon returned to standard levels, and the Sinner opened his eyes. He looked down at his beaten form and sighed. This may take some time... Hm... The hell with it, though; what's a little more gonna set me back...?

With a wry smile, Exor sat up. Enduring the pain as if it were nothing, for the moment, he slid his feet to the edge of the bed and stood up. He walked the short distance to Iggies' side, mindful of the cords that went from him to the machines and the wall. He looked at the shocked Dame Charlie with the same taut smile. "...Wanna help me get her into bed...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:33 pm

*hearing the voice mumbles*
Careful... am I dead?..en if I'm dead please careful

iggies

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm
"Hush, ssinssrigg," Exor whispered as he knelt down to lift the dark elf, "you should remember that there's no sense telling me to be careful, anyway..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:48 pm
-stands there a moment stunned then rushes to iggies's side. Is about to help Ex pick her up when she realises he is attached to all the gadgets. stressed gets up and pulls the unoccupied bed toward her, rolling it closer to iggies, then leans down and helps Exor lift the girl into the other bed while also hissing to him- What the hell just happened, Exor? And you better get the eff back in bed after this! stressed Black's gonna kill me! -tries to process what the hell just happened. Once they get iggies into a bed, she goes to the shelf, quickly grabs a towel and gently wipes the blood off of iggies face, stomach in turmoil and very scared about the fact that BLOOD JUST CAME OUT OF HER FRIGGIN ORIFICES- stressed scream evil  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:14 pm
He sat on the edge of the bed they had put Iggies into. His attention then turned to the various leads and lines he was hooked to. "Kl'eril..." He took out all the wires and lines feeding into him and tossed them aside, once again making the alarms go wild. He pulled those that would follow over to himself and switched them off; the ones on the wall he would ignore.

Exor's attention returned to Dame for a moment, "What the hell just happened, Exor? Sloth has been happening for some time to Iggies, here... He just thought he could kill me and have it over with while I was interfering with his work. Obviously, he thought wrong. Sloth doesn't fight. Sloth schemes and makes others do the work."

He turned back to Iggies and brushed some stray hairs out of her face. "Dos ph' sreen'aur, d'anthe. F'sarn ditronw ghil, Dorn sslig'ne dos," he whispered to the frightened girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm
Well, gee, Exor, that was so informative. Get back in bed!!! scream The nurses will be in here any moment to hook you back up! What is wrong with you?! -takes a deep breath and calms down- Honey, you have been hurt, please get back in the bed and let the nurses take care of you! stressed

-watches him with iggies- How do you even know her?! stressed

eek Omg. -looks from iggies to Exor back to iggies, Exor, iggies, back and forth-

She is THE iggies isn't she? eek eek eek OMG, I never made the connection...

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:35 pm
Exor gave Dame a crooked expression before breaking into laughter. "Ooohhhh Damey... Not the brightest crayon in the shed..." He reached over and patted her head with a grin. "I mean, how many Iggies do you know?"

He moved over and sat back in the bed, gently placing the elf's head in his lap. He looked back up at Dame, "And I'll be fine... now," he finished as his gaze come back to rest on Iggies. "And to hell with anyone that tries to say anything to the contrary... I can't die yet, anyway - there is much yet I must do..." He started playing with Iggies hair the way he used to; this brought a quiet smile to his lips.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games