Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm
*Pink returns with application all filled out. Gives it to person behind the desk. Turns to leave thinks of stopping by to say hello to Lilith. Looks at the time. Decides to wait till another day when she has more time. Leaves the apartment heads home.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:04 pm
-approves Pink's application and calls her, informing her of that-  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 pm
Pink gets a call from Reisen telling her she got the apartment. Pink willl stop by tomorrow and pick up the keys. She thanks Reisen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 am
*Lilith awakes, stretches, showers.
Grabs cup of coffee. Picks up Reisens rental form. Thinking should she update it by adding Maune? Does she want to? It was nice having him here. He likes to cook. What is his connection to Pink? Breathes deeply lets out a long sigh. Puts the form back down. Goes back into bedroom to dress for her day.

Lilith Amaranth

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 am
*Pink enters and walks up to the desk. Rings bell. Explains to the gentleman "My name is Pink Fregia, there should be a key waiting for me. apt# B109."
The man hands her the key. She thanks him and leaves to look at the place.*

((I'll be back to finish))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Some weeks earlier...

It had been years since he had last seen her, days since he had laid eyes on her again, and only hours since their love found its footing once again. The warrior's strength renewed, he would take the time necessary to ensure he and Iggies would never be apart again.

"Alyraena, I need to talk to you," Exor asked the dark elf who once served alongside him in battle.

"Exor...! I am here and you can speak; what do you wish to talk about?" She crossed her arms and leaned against the opposite wall of the Makai apartment building exterior.

"Rae... I need your help. You're the only one that knows me well enough to recognize any sort of trap I would wander into obliviously... Your skill in combat is nothing to overlook, and I... Well, I can't think of anyone else I could trust to even go with me on this quest of mine, let alone understand it..." He ran a hand through his dark hair.

Alyraena cocked her head in interest, "I don't suppose you intend to go marching wund lil dosib rendan, 'sohna, Exor Omega..."

The Sinner tried to hide a smile, "Lu'oh xunus dos zhaun?"

The dark elf hissed, "Xsa ol, Exor...! Usstan...!" She groaned. "Vel'bol l' uoi'nota zhah ol nindol draeval? Ka ol's whol nindel ssindossa Iggies, Dorn inbal nau aglust d' ol!"

Exor put his hands on his comrade's shoulders to accent his point, "Do this for me..."

Alyraena seethed in fury for a moment, her tongue ready to lash the human before her to ribbons for so much as suggesting such a fool's errand. The look in his eyes, however, quelled her wrath. "...Xsa! I do this for you, Exor Omega... Don't make me regret joining you on this waela z'hind...!" She shrugged his hands from her shoulders and gave him a stern glance.

"...Thank you, Rae..."

"Zu'tour phor lueth ori'gato udossa inbau nindol phor xuil... What do we do first, and when...?" The drow crossed her arms and looked away from Exor.

"Well, first of all, I'm going to ensure we're not missed..." The Sinner produced a pair of stone shards with inscriptions on them. "We'll be asleep until we get back, or at least, that's what everyone will think. If we're comatose, no one will leave our sides at the very worst; this way, the innocent stay out of trouble." He tossed her one of the stone pieces. "Just hold onto that for a few minutes while we prepare to head out..."

"What? Exor, what is this?" She regarded the piece of rock with quiet contempt.

Exor opened the door to the apartment and walked inside, turning his head to his companion to answer her question as she stepped inside, "Think of it as a sort of body double. It's not terribly complex, but it will attune to you and, when activated, will create a copy of you that will seem to the mundane world to be actually you. This copy, however, will simply sleep. It'll probably wind up in the clinic as being comatose, but the machines won't be able to tell the difference." He closed the door behind Alyraena.

She looked at the shard again, noticing its color was beginning to change. "Hmm... All the times I could have used this thing in my travels, rivvil... I'll be ready to leave and never return in a matter of minutes, Exor. Do try to keep me from waiting..."

"Siyo, d'anthe Alyraena," he replied, his tone mocking respect.

They were ready to go within the hour, and the talisman the drow carried was attuned to her and ready for activation. The Sinner infused the stones with energy and in a flash, doppelgangers of the two sprang from the enchantments of the shards.

"Now, we tuck ourselves in and head out."

Alyraena cocked her head, then poked at the life-like imitation of her own form. "...It's that easy...?"

Exor put a hand on her shoulder. "It's that easy," he said with a nod.

Continued at Everywhere Else...  

Exor Omega

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:48 pm
(Reisen probably fell for it. Asuka wasn't, because she can't be lied to in any way.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 pm
-a few less weeks earlier, Asuka leaves a note in Drow on Exor's door-

Quote:
[Your rent is late. If there's one thing I can't do it's turn off my ability to detect when I am being deceived. If you can file a formal report of where you have been, and/or what you were doing, and why it was so important that you felt you couldn't tell me, I would appreciate it. I am not of this world, and am good at keeping secrets.

Asuka Hayata
Princess of Paseo Kingdom, Makai]

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:29 pm
*Pink returns to the apartments. Walks to the end of the hall to B109. Uses the key and enters. Smell of fresh paint. She looks around not much different then Lilith's place just turned around some. Walks in/out of the rooms, thinking where she will put things. Exits, locks the door. Thinks about Lilith but sees the time. Leaves the apartments. Goes back to the house.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 pm
*Lilith checks her phone for messages from Maune. She has not heard from him. She calls Pink, no answer. She leaves a message. Lilith decides to go to the MW to see if he is there. Lots the door and leaves the apartments.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm
*Pink enters the apartment building carrying a box. Walks to her B109. Puts down the box. Unlocks the door , picks the box up again and enters. Puts the box down on the kitchen counter.*
I think I'll pop by Lilith.
*She leaves and walks down the hall. Rings Lilith's bell, twice waits, rings again.*
No answer.
*shrugs and walks back to her apt. Puts away the items from the box, carries the now empty box with her as she leaves, locks the door walks out*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 pm
Slowly she walks back to the apartments.* Thinking ..sooner or later he will find me. * Looking up at the trees, trying not to cry. She enters the building goes to her apartment. Unlocks the door and enters then closes it. Walks over to fridge puts away the pastries. Keeps a strawberry cheese danish out, pours a glass of milk, parks herself on the sofa and turns on the tv.*  

Lilith Amaranth

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:58 am
*stops by with Ryzan and grabs a menu off of the front counter by the diner portion of the establishment. As he takes a seat in the waiting area to browse through it, he notices the Asian decor and wonders if that's any indication of just what kind of food they usually serve here. As he and Ryzan look through the menu and he tries explaining some of the dishes he's familiar with to Ryzan, he starts to get the feeling that they're being watched. Looking up, he sees one of the staff members, possibly a hostess or a waitress, staring at him. He stares right back at her for a moment, not saying a word. When she doesn't look away or say anything, he cocks an eyebrow at her*
um.... is there a problem?

*a slight flush washes over the woman's cheeks and she quickly runs off into the back.*
o..... kaaaayy....

*looks over at Ryzan and shrugs, then continues to browse the menu with him. Shortly afterward, the woman comes back, clenching some sort of magazine to her chest with a pen in one hand*

A.... Ano... *bites her lip as she shyly approaches the two dark elves* I.... you..... I mean... *blushes*

...... *puts the menu down and crosses his arms, looking at the woman strangely* What? Haven't you ever seen elves before? stare

I... I... *frowns a little and starts to back away, intimidated by the tone of his voice*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games