Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 pm

"ok." erin and blake said at the same time, in the same sad voice. erin started walking west. "so kurogane how come ur not staying for long?" erin asked slightly turning her head to the side.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:53 pm

'I have my territory to protect... But the elders were worried about Tomoyo when she left.' Tomoyo laughed. "They worry too much.." 'But you were the troublemaker.' "True, but..." 'They made me watch you so you wouldn't attract any hunters.'

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm

erin nodded and tugged lightly on blake's jacket to get his attention and whispered to him, "do u think u can get us some food? im still hungry and derek is saying he's hungry too. u hungry?"he nodded and said to tomoyo and kurogane, "hey we need food now, so im gonna go hunt for some."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:04 pm

Tomoyo and Kurogane both nodded. "Okay." Tomoyo said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"wher is the best place to hunt kurogane?" blake asked
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Kurogane grinned. 'There's an area not too far from here where the deer graze. Judging by the size of your party, we'll need a couple.' He barked. Tomoyo smiled. "Can I come?" 'No, stay here in case your sister or anyone else comes. Plus, I don't think you could handle the bloodshed right now....' "Okay..." Tomoyo said, masking disappointment.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:01 pm

"uh make it three....us three need alot to energize us....rite now we r on empty." blake said with a smile in his voice. tell him i said b careful...if he goes. erin thought to derek, 'he's going..or planning on it, sure thing.' he thought back. "i'll come help u bring them bak ovr here." blake said walking ovr to kurogane.

JESSICA::
"no! please i dont wanna go out! no more tests please!" jessica yelled as they dragged her out of her dog crate. "come on, dont b like this expirement 456." a scientist said to jessica with no emotion in his voice. "i am not an expirement!" jessica screamed feeling a rush go thro her hands as she hit the scientists chest and her eyes turned completly white. everything around her blew out of the way and when she came bak to her senses she realized wat she had done and heard the alarm sound and started running for an exit.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:10 am

Sora was following silently behind the others, letting his mind reach out to the animals nearby. He reached a little further and felt Kazumi. 'Tell them I'm still with the group,' he sent to her. 'Tell them I've regained their trust.' What Sora didn't tell her was that he had no intention of betraying them.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:14 am

Kazumi looked around. 'Okay...' She thought, still messed up from Derek messing with her head. She ran in thedirection of the school.
'Alright!' Kurogane barked happily. He ran off into the forest, but didn't run too fast so that Blake could keep up. Tomoyo smiled and watched them run off.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:15 am

Sora sped up so he was walking beside Tomoyo. "Are you still angry with me?" He asked her.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am

Tomoyo sighed. 'If Derek hasn't said anything...' "No... I'm sorry for getting mad.. "
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:41 am

"You had a right to get mad," Sora said. "You all did. We should tell the others when we get back to them. Hopefully they'll help me rescue Amy. And they others that are still trapped."

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 am

"Yeah..." Tomoyo said. "I think they will.. Or at least, I hope so.."
Kurogane ran through the forest until he came to that particular spot where the deer grazed. He hid behind a bush, waiting for the opportunity to attack. When a buck passed by, he leaped onto it and clamped down on it's neck.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:07 pm

erin watched as blake ran off with kurogane, hoping that he wudnt get hurt and things wud go bak to the way they used to b before any of this happened. "do u guys believe in fate? do u think thers a chance that things can go bak to the way they used to b before any of this bad stuff happened....?" erin looked at tomoyo and sora with sad eyes.
blake waited til the buck stopped moving to hawl it away from the scene, he slung it ovr his bak and waited for kurogane to get another one. 'i sure hope nothing goes wrong like,me having to ditch the deer because kurogane will atack me, or nobody attacks erin and derek while im away....o please nobody attack them while im gone! erin.....that was a nice kiss, "u think so blake?" yes i do, and guess wat? i love u. "aww blake...i love u too." blake thought to himself immatating erin's voice in his head, "wow im going crazy." he said outloud, shaking his head.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 pm

Tomoyo sighed. "I don't know..." She recalled watching her sister train by killing defects, messing with their memories and sometimes erasing them. She shook her head.
Kurogane stood dead quiet, letting the surviving deer come back.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games