Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 pm

-Gosu_Chaos-
(( *Stalks* I really have nothing to do in this RP...I'm too far behind and when I'm on, barely anyone is on...Except for you guys, but I'm not going to intrude. ))

Just jump in. Lol. I have a really hard time cathing up. One time you guys posted 10 pages. O.o
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Reiko Tsukagi
-Gosu_Chaos-
(( *Stalks* I really have nothing to do in this RP...I'm too far behind and when I'm on, barely anyone is on...Except for you guys, but I'm not going to intrude. ))

Just jump in. Lol. I have a really hard time cathing up. One time you guys posted 10 pages. O.o

(( Nah...its alright.You guys are having a "moment" going on there. Maybe I'll jump in later.Right now, I'll just observe. ))

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:50 pm

*looks at you and sighed* fine her name was ayame (iris) and she used to go to this school witch is why im here now.......and when she was alive i was her body guard
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm

-Gosu_Chaos-
Reiko Tsukagi
-Gosu_Chaos-

(( Nah...its alright.You guys are having a "moment" going on there. Maybe I'll jump in later.Right now, I'll just observe. ))

'moment?' Lol. Shana and Nana feel left out!!

gas powered stick

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Reiko sighs."Oh...I see...but you see...you don't need to protect me! For I am not her!"Reiko says.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Reiko Tsukagi
-Gosu_Chaos-
Reiko Tsukagi
-Gosu_Chaos-

'moment?' Lol. Shana and Nana feel left out!!

(( Lol.Its alright.I might go somewhere anytime anyways ))

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Reiko Tsukagi
Reiko sighs."Oh...I see...but you see...you don't need to protect me! For I am not her!"Reiko says.

"i know you just remind me of her and i cant help it" looks into your eyes a bit sad
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:58 pm

(( I CAN"T TAKE THAT JUST FOR BEING A BYSTANDER!!! But I appreciate the thought though, thank you. smile ))

-Gosu_Chaos-

Friendly Regular

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:06 pm

"Well...should I change my appearance?"Reiko asked Muzan.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 pm

gtg now.

gas powered stick

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Reiko Tsukagi
"Well...should I change my appearance?"Reiko asked Muzan.

looks at you surprised "no i didnt mean it like that its that your alot alike she also didnt drink blood so she was often bed riden and very weak witch is why i hade to prtect her and you also seem like a good person like her"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:44 am

"Oh I see..."Reiko says as she sighs."So you are going to keep protecting me? Even though you know I am not her.."

gas powered stick

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 am

looks at you "do you want me to?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:02 am

"I don't mind.."Reiko muttered."I just don't want you to feel like you have to."

gas powered stick

gin_silver_moon

Desirable Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 am

smiles "well if i didnt want to why would i ask"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games