Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:59 pm
K-Ba licks his lips before kissing her again, letting a passion wash over both of their bodies, that cannot be measured by any stretch of the imagination.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:03 pm
She kissed him back, closing her eyes, new feelings arose as they shared the kiss, and she knew he felt these feelings too.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:47 am
He pulled her tighter against him kissing deeper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:31 pm
She relaxed against him as she accepted the deeper kiss, exploring this new step as they kissed under the random glows of the cave, no interuptions whatsoever, and she loved it. She would go further if it was something they were to look forward to as a step after this moment, but she didn't know where K-Ba was at when it came to this.

She ajusted herself so she wasn't in such an odd position in his lap as she found herself laying on the ground. She evidentally figured out that he pushed her down, slowly enough that in this heat of the moment she didn't notice, but didn't much care; she was enjoying this too much to care.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:04 am
The kiss breaks momentarily becoming a series of short kisses as K-Ba trails from Hatira's lips across the cheek to her neck, with no realization as to what he is doing other than enjoyign the passion between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:20 pm
Hatira gave a small shiver to the movement that he did, now even more relaxed as she had ran her hands gently along his back, the passion was so intense and comfortable, she didn't want it to end between them, but she already knew that it wasn't going to; they were too in love for it to end.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:46 pm
K-Ba's hands begin to wander up her sides, the tips barely touching, almost dancing on her, as his kisses find their way to the other side of her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:28 pm
She shivered gently, completely relaxed underneath him, not stopping his light kisses and dancing fingers along her sides.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:59 pm
Amary was running for her dear life, she wanted to get away, she comeing to what looked like a dead end, she tryed to get around it but there was know way out, she came to the leafy green wall and turned around looking at the four legged creature running twords her, she screamed for help but they were sorta in the middle of know where.

Kaleb stood on his hind legs his wolf bones cracking and reforming, he then turned into his normal form and walked up to Amary smileing.

Amary screamed but it was shortend by Kaleb's hand.

"Shhh...you know you don't want to run away from me girl" He got closer to you "now kiss me!"

"NO!!...i don't love you anymore!!!!! get away from me..." Her eyes turned as black as night and she dissapeared appeared behind you and then started running again. "...I SAID STAY AWAY FROM ME......!!!"

(her appearence)User Image

(His Appearence)User Image

im so sorry fro stretching out the pages i didd't know until i submitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:33 pm
((HELLOOOOOO!!!!...is anyone going to post....?))  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces