Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

oh june

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm
Ven wandered through the forest and came across a little park.She walked toward the swings and sat on one of them.She slowly pushed herself on the swings,back and forth.Ven gazed up at the sky.Stars.She saw stars.Ven hadn't noticed them in the forest and she couldn't see them at her house."What a great night..."she thought gazing into the sky  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm
the next morning."aaaah."kazumi yawned deeply.she went in the kitchen and cooked some eggs and bacon."CLAW!!!CRUEL!!!TIME TO WAKE UP!!"kazumi yelled."aaah."cruel yawned while coming out of his room.claw came out of the room with a carrot in his mouth."i just finished breakfast.claw can u go milk the cows and harvest the eggs plz.""sure kazumi."claw replied going to their farm.cruel sat down on the chair and says"soo.""sure,it b a nice change of pace."kazumi replied.cruel ate breakfast and helped claw out.kazumi went to her barn and cleaned up the area.after she was finished,she went to the garden and watered the crops.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:15 pm
"We could all live together, I'm selling my piece of crap, it's too big, anyway since were all kind of lonely and we live by ourselves, we could all live together, and we all can be together, like a family....What do you think?" Ami wanted to live simply now, those things ment nothing to her and never made her happy, now she had something to live for...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 pm
Eragon smiled at the idea. "it sounds great!" he stated, his grin gowing wider. "me, Dante and Serrinia could cook the meals, someone could wash the dishes, and we could just...live like normal people...like we are not different..." the though made him feel warm.. to be happy and normal... to like everyone else without any problems..  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm
"Yea, and I'm definatly going to do my part! I'll be buying it, of course, and i have enough money so we won't have to worry about it, but i want a job, to make myself useful." she smile wide and said quietly. "I finally have a purpose..." she sighed and looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 pm
He hugged her tight. "but you already do.." he whispered. "you already have a purpose..." he smiled. "you take care of your friends, you saved Serirnia from death..." he turned away and blushed. "I-I just thought you should know..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:02 pm
She was supprised then smiled. "Thank you, Eragon." She kissed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:43 am
Ven woke up to her loud alarm clock.She got up and got dressed.Ven lazilly dragged herself to the kitchen."I guess eggs will be fine."She cooked herself eggs and sat at the lonely table.Ven ate slowly and thought about what was going to happen today.  

oh june

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am
He woke up with a little shock...when did he fall asleep?

Dante purred a little and opened one eye, looking down he saw Serrinia holding him and vise-versa. "time to wake up, Serrinia." he chuckled as she groaned a little and he stroked her wings, flinching when he accidentally touched her scar..

She groaned more and squirmed until she fnally woke up and smiled. "alright i'm up.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:00 am
Ami woke and realized that she and Eragon fell asleep in the front yard, she was next to him. She gave Eragon a little shake so he would wake up, "Eragon, so when can we tell them the idea I had?" She smiled down at Eragon.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 am
He smiled and kissed her on the fore-head. "as soon as possible.."

"YO! brother! i never knew you of the type to sleep on the front lawn!" Dante joked, messing up his brothers hair.

Serrinia sighed and walked out behind him with a smile. "Day one for a hopefully normal day without any odd things happening.." she muttered, looking at the sky with her arms behind her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:16 am
"I don't want to go to school, i think i'm going to call myself in.." Ami says with a groan. "Hey Serrinna, can i use your shower?" She felt like dirt was crusted on her, she felt disgusting. One thing she liked about being rich, the different and exotic bath products she used, she didn't mind getting dirty, she loved it, but one and a while....she just needed to scrub everything away.  

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:38 am
Serrinia nodded. "yea, sure.. it might not be as good as the ones you are used to but.. i did have enough money left over to buy some little extras... both salts and things of that sort.." she blushed a little in embarasment and nodded. "i heard of an Idea mind if you tell me?" she asked, looking at Eragon and Ami. "I know it had something to do wit telling everyone thats our friend, I could tell them.." she smiled a little and looked to Eragon. "you coming with me and Dante or do you wanna stay with Ami?"

"as much as i'd love to be with her...I'm not the type to ditch school.." he muttered, kissing Ami on the cheek. "If you need any help on something Serrinia did put some notes on the kitchen table."

"I soemtimes forget things in the morning so i use those, it has the main basic things on them if you need any help, and if the house startes burning down, just call me.." she joked, looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:50 am
Ven didn't feel like going to school today."It's just one day right?No big deal."she thought.Ven walked through town wondering what to do since she wasn't going to school.Ven passed Ami's house."Judging by the looks of it,she's not here"ven said as she walked on.  

oh june

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 am
"Okay" she smiled and hugged Eragon. "By the way, im not ditching, i just need some time to recover, my back still hurts like hell." She smiled and nudged Eragon with her elbow playfully. "Eragon, you tell them, kay?" she waved and went back into the house.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games