Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
~Artemis torture palace~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Sure thing,” Nightsong sighed softly as he pulled his shirt up over his head, exposing the naturaly yet still barely noticeable soft mocha coloration. It would be fun to tease Christian with a more than memorable song from the muses of not saying that someone was in love. "It'd be hilarious to let him see that even though we're slightly off, we can still kick his a**... He'll regret having spoken up like he did." Setting his shirt down and out of the way, he briefly ran his fingers down the chains. Letting a mischievous flicker across his face, he turned to face the female with his eyes flashing that mischievous smile back at Artemis. He wondered what she'd react like if he turned this on her without even trying.

Glancing down at Twillah, he gave a flicker of a smile. "You need to get out of my head, chiquitita. I'm not quite sure humans find love at first sight possible. I've never encountered it once in my lifetime and neither did my parents nor their parents before them. And for some reason I'm wanting to do the hula. I think it might be 'cause I have a hula song in my head, but I'm not quite sure," Gage purred smoothly.

{{Out Of Character: ... }}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Artemis turned around, whip in hand and walked back over to Nightsong, examining his gaze carefully. "Im not sure what that mischievous look is doing in your eyes.. Nor am I sure how I feel about it.." She murmured, stepping close to him and setting the whip down against the wall. She moved over to one of the handcuffs and picked it up, holding her free hand out to the male as she waited. "Hand please.." She said, a slight smirk slipping onto her lips as she waited for him to do as she asked. She let her eyes wander over his chest, her smirk growing before she returned her gaze to his eyes. Too bad his punishment might leave scars on his beautiful chest.

Twillah smiled slightly and leaned up to kiss him softly, returning her gaze to the t.v. as she rested her hand on his chest. She sighed softly as she attempted to pay attention to the movie, however her stomach growled and she frowned slightly.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm
Little Broken Puppet

I was just thinking is all. Yeah~ Thinking about how much you'd like it~ It's hard keeping a secret when you've got two extras telling on you. Sorry to say, but mischief is part of who I am. I was singing Enrique Iglesias' song I Like It featuring Pitbull in the back of my head though,” Nightsong chuckled calmly while setting his hand in Artemis' hand. Of course he noticed her eying his chest, but he wasn't going to make it too obvious that he was finding it enjoyable. She might start ignoring him if he did that and that wouldn't be fun. "It was an unimportant thought process though so you don't need to worry about it. In his head, however, he's going 'you oughtta know tonight is the night to let it go. Put on a show. I wanna see how you lose control. So leave it behind 'cause we have a night to get away. So come on and fly with me as we make a great escape'. Th-that isn't true... Nightengale is a liar and I'm gonna kill him, figuratively speaking." Shifting his gaze briefly away from Artemis as his face turned a light shade of red, a soft hint of a chuckle echoed in the background of his voice.

Gage gave a soft chuckle only to lift the female up into his arms, using his freehand to click the pause button on the remote, and padding into the kitchen. Once there, he set the female down on the counter and let his tail flick calmly behind him. "What would you like to eat? Your sister can bite me about using her kitchen."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Artemis smirked slightly, raising the cuff to his wrist and clicking it into place. "He blushes, how cute~" she murmured, her eyes flashing that playful side, but quickly slid back into the cool calm and collected gaze. "I'm usually not the one to lose control however.. Nor am I entirely sure of the meaning to those lyrics. But I do enjoy being in control, although I've had some interesting times when I wasn't." She replied smoothly, giggling softly to herself before moving over to his other side. Artemis picked up the other chain, holding out her hand once more. "Ya know, you should really let them talk more, I enjoy hearing your thoughts~ hand please." She flashed him a smile, waiting once more.

Twillah giggled slightly as he made the comment about Artemis. "She honestly might~" flashing him a smile, she though to herself about what she would like, given her strict vegiterrian diet. "Umm.. We could do beans, rice and broccoli." She replied softly, nodding her head at the idea. It sounded good to her.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 pm
Little Broken Puppet

Do you really now? I mean, I let them have free reign during the start of our relationship and you seemed to find Pardonner as a cowardly and easily tormented persona. Nightengale, however, gave you a bit more bite than you thought he would and you didn't quite like him too much. So very true. So which is it? You like us or you don't? Or is it that you only like us telling you what's on his mind instead of calling you what you are? I-I'm not getting involved in this conversation...” the trio responded as Nightsong lifted his hand. Nightengale, however, pulled it behind him so as to make her answer the question before letting her have her way. He wasn't going to make it as easy as she wanted it to be let alone have Nightsong just hand the control over to her so easily. "Nightengale, give me that arm back. Shut up, Nightsong. I want an answer. Does she really like Pardonner and myself, both being parts of you just with a bit more of a will than you expected, or does she only like us because we can tell her things you keep to yourself? You always have to make things difficult, don't you? It isn't fun unless it's a challenge. Am I right, Artemis?"

Rolling his eyes, the male gave a soft chuckle. "Funny. Beans, rice and broccoli it is then. Just give me a moment," he hummed softly before getting started on making a nice breakfast of what she'd asked for in a manner he remembered from when he actually did cook. It felt like an eternity ago, but hadn't really been anything more than five or six years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:55 am
Dantes_river

User Image
"Of course I like you. Otherwise I wouldn't like Nightsong. You two are a part of his personality as well, you help make him who he is. Now granted you may give me a hard time at points, I still like you. Pardonner may be a slight coward, sure. Nightengale may be an a*****e. But that's what I like about you. Your personalities, it spices it up, makes it exciting. Not to say that I wouldn't like you without them." Artemis sighed as she looked at the male, her voice sincere as she spoke to him. She held out her hand once more, waiting for the male to give him her hand.

Twillah smiled slightly, swinging her legs as she watched Gage intently. "Do you enjoy cooking?" She questioned, twirling her finger in her hair as she hummed softly. Twillah herself loved cooking, especially as she was younger when her and her sisters had food fights.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:17 pm
Little Broken Puppet

There's your answer so gimmie my arm back. Shut. Up. So you do only like us because we are what makes your loverboy Nightsong what he is. Got it. Pardonner, you heard her. Just as we were only convenient for him, Arty here only likes us because we are part of that jigsaw puzzle called Nightsong. I-I said that I-I'm not get-getting involved in this...” the trio responded amongst themselves before Nightsong let out a soft sigh. Forcing his arm forwards so Artemis could click the cuff in place, he inwardly cursed Nightengale for being so freaking stubborn. "You're not really helping the inner turmoil going on between us. Nightengale's already twisted my words to where he now has Pardonner on his side. You keep talking like they are parts of me that are just a convenience and he'll turn Pardonner against you too. You've seen some of my abilities when it was just me in charge and you couldn't hide from me for long. Imagine what Nightengale and Pardonner would be like if they both turn against us, both of them being about a third of my full abilities each."

"I used to enjoy cooking. Then when I was forced into servitude, being a pleasure slave and a chef, I became rebellious about doing what I was told. It's not like I really need human foods anyways. It was just a hobby I had," Gage answered softly while handing the female a plate of a nicely decorated plate of cooked rice, beans and broccoli. To anyone who'd ever seen his cooking before, he seemed like one of those professional chefs that also liked making their food look decorative even if it was just going to be eaten.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:07 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Yep. He had done it. She was now officially pissed. "Oh yes, I forgot. Nightengale is the all-knowing mighty master of fuxking everything. Because he's totally inside my head. Don't twist my fuxking words just because your life is so miserable that you feel the need to create problems." She growled lowly, before clicking the cuff in place and snatching up the whip. She walked over to stand a good distance in front of the male before flicking the whip hard, meeting Nightsong's skin with a loud smack. "I'll whip you into being grateful if I have to, Nightengale.."

Twillah smiled slightly and took a bite, giving a nod and a smile. "It's very good." she said smoothly, crossing her legs. "So what do you think of this place?" she questioned, taking another bite.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:11 pm
Little Broken Puppet

He never said that, chiquitita, but you're close to some of the things you said. I do know because the eyes are the windows to the soul. I don't need to be in your head. I also don't feel the need to create problems, I just feel the need to point out factors your loverboy is trying so desperately to ignore. It's simply breaking out of the fantasy realm he wishes he could live in with someone that loves him faults and all,” Nightengale snickered while simply shaking his head at her words. Sure the sting of the whip and the sharp pain running down his chest hurt like a motherfxcker, but he was enjoying telling Artemis she was striking out on details. This would be a long chat inwhich he could hear Pardonner already whimpering in the back of his head alongside Nightsong grumbling unintelligibly about him having taken control once again.

"Thank you. I'd say that this place is full of violence, truth hidden in boxes in the back of closets and the need of a couple gentlemen needing to be put in a straight jacket in a padded cell as soon as possible," Gage responded with a flicker of a smile as he leaned against the counter. He wasn't going to lie about it. This place was kind of tiresome to him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm
Dantes_river

"Hmm. Is that so. Well. Whatever." She replied smoothly, bringing the whip up and bringing it down once more, causing an even louder smack this time. She narrowed her eyes slightly, stepping closer to the male. "Ya know, I'm done wasting my breath with you. When you want to stop ridiculing everything I say, I'll release you. Until then, you can stay in here." She growled lowly, stepping back again. She gave him three more hard lashes, before dropping the whip on the floor and turning on her heels to walk towards the door, humming softly to herself. It was actually rather creepy that she could do that and walk away with out wincing, but then again that was Artemis. "And if you're in love, then you are the lucky one, 'cause most of us are bitter over someone. Setting fire to our insides for fun, to distract our hearts from ever missing them."

"I agree with you about most of it. I don't think anyone deserves a padded cell though. Asylums disgust me. Considering people to be crazy without looking through their view first. Electro shock therapy. Hoping them up on drugs. They aren't pretty places." She replied smoothly, shrugging her shoulders and crossing her legs. "We will leave soon if you want to."

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:15 am
Little Broken Puppet

Children. They never listen,” Nightengale sighed lightly after Artemis had finished up and started for the door. He had no intentions of breaking things down any further. Pardonner had already broken down into tears whereas Nightsong had just grown quiet. They both knew he didn't like speaking the truth about his feelings, but he didn't like lying about them either. "Posle togo kak vse, chto ona govorila, ona vse yeshche ne dogonyat nas? She did, Nightsong. You sound almost like me now. Did my words finally ring true? ... Da... Alrighty then. She'll just have to figure it out herself then. For now, I'm getting us comfortable." Flashing a dark smile behind Artemis, he could hear the chains give a brief c***k sound and then he was sitting in a relaxed position beside the wall simply ignoring the blood forming from where the whip had hit him.

"It might be better if we did leave soon. Something's telling me that it might not be a good idea to remain her for too much longer," Gage smiled lightly. Of course he could tell her that Nightsong, or whatever his name was, was a definite version of someone needing some of that therapy, but he opted out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 am
Dantes_river

Artemis exited the room, closing the door behind her as she made her way back down the hall. She really had no idea what to do. Yes, it was true that she had feelings for Nightsong. But she couldn't be ridiculed any longer by every sentence she spoke. Nightengale was turning them all against her, and she wouldn't put up with that. He was still her servant. And she deserved respect. Right about now, she figured the creatures that lurked in her basement would be smelling the blood of the male, and right now she really didn't care. She had shut the door behind her, so Nightsong should be safe, for the most part. Artemis walked back into her study, shutting the book case and sitting down in her chair.

Twillah nodded her head, finishing up her plate. Once she was done, she took it over to the sink and washing it, then sitting it out to dry. Taking Gage's hand in hers, she led him back to their room. "We can start packing up, then we will wait until Katarina gets back, and make our goodbyes." She told him, kneeling down in front of the bed to get her suitcase from underneath of it.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:28 am
Little Broken Puppet

When she comes back, just tell her. I'm tired of her moodswings and misterpretations of anything I say. If you don't I'm going to break it down stupid level for her,” Nightengale grumbled while shutting his eyes. His hand, however, gently brushed against the lashings that stung. As blood coated his fingertips, he removed them, briefly opening his eyes before licking the blood off. Nightsong just gave a bored response to his other self. "Da, da... I don't know how to say this, but I swear I saw it coming. Not much of a surprise when you looked me in the eyes and said sit down so we sat down. And the worst fall for me was the best fall for you and I can't hold it in, I'm just not that strong. 'Cause I fall down and you fall out of love with me and everything we used to be. And I can't say that I'm okay when my heart breaks in two for you. 'Cause one, two, three and it's over. Yeah. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish that I never would've met you. 'Cause we were here and now you're there. Oh no I need breath now. Can we sit down? And I can't pretend like you don't pretend that you know you are; you've always been."

"Alright..." Gage murmured softly before starting to hum aloud while pulling the suitcases out with his tail. He then sat down on the bed and watced Twillah moving about, his muscles still cramping horrendously. "I can read your mind and I know your story. I see what you're going through. Yeah. It's an uphill climb and I'm feeling sorry. But I know it will come to you. Yeah. Don't surrender 'cause you can win in this thing called love. When you want it the most, there's no easy way out. When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt, don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it and that's the way it is. When you question me for a simple answer, I don't know what to say. No. But it's plain to see, if you stick together, you're gonna find a way..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:16 am
Dantes_river

Right about now is when the clawing would probably start, and the horrid moans and screams of the mutant creatures that Lurked in the castle's secret tunnel ways. Artemis could sense this of course, but she knew these monsters couldn't get into her torture room, unless she wanted them to. But she didn't at the moment. No, now she was contemplating going back to Nightsong and cleaning his wounds with alcohol. The thought made even her wince. However Artemis wasn't coming back until she was called.

Twillah smiled slightly, placing the suit cases on the bed and leaning over to give Gage a quick kiss. "Well, this visit wasn't quite what I thought it would be. But I enjoyed it for the most part.." She said softly, going over to the dresser in the corner and grabbing their few clothing articles that were on there, walking back over to the suitcases and putting the clothes in.

Katarina awoke in the arms of Kuroboshi, a smile on her face as the rising sun filled the room. It was really quite a beautiful sight. Sitting up slowly, she stretched her arms and back, slipping out of bed slowly. She walked over to one of the small windows of the tree house structure, peering out at the peaceful beautiful forest before her.

Little Broken Puppet

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:19 am
Little Broken Puppet

Hearing the moaning of the creatures, Nightengale just gave a flicker of a smile. If she intended him to call out for her, only Pardonner would do that and neither Nightsong or Nightengale intended to let him take over. They suffered in silence and amongst screams before so this was no different.

"I can definitely say that I agree with you. I didn't quite expect this visit to be so...odd," Gage smiled lightly after having given her a quick kiss. He then just returned to trying to relax his muscles.

Kuroboshi, unlike Katarina, remained deep asleep although he rolled over to where he wouldn't be bothered by the rising sun. He was comfortable in bed and didn't want to move quite yet. Sleep was something he'd usually been restless about and now he was enjoying this peaceful slumber.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces