Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm
*moans a little louder, then pulls back slightly* Amy... if you keep doing that, things may go a little further than you're ready for... *kisses her neck just above her collar* Not that I'm complaining, but I want you to be ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 pm
Amy smiled slightly at Karrie. He was so sweet. This made her want him even more. She also really enjoyed seeing him slightly out of control for once. She had never really seen him not in control.

She sighed and held his head close to her neck as he kissed it, right above the collar he had made for her. That sent a thrill throughout her body. She was somewhat breathless when she spoke.

"I'm... I'm not ready to go that far. And I don't want to tempt you, but... isn't there a middle ground?"

To emphasize her point, she thrust her hips against Karrie's again, a little more forceful this time. She moaned softly when she did so, the sensation having caught her off-guard slightly as well.

She continued to hold his face close to her neck. People would be shocked to know this about her, but Amy always thought it would be sexy to be marked by the man she was with. A very nice remind for the next day, and she had long hair to help hide it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm
Not really... not when it comes to that. *moans again and kisses her neck a little more*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 pm
Amy sighed slightly in frustration. "But... couldn't we, you know... leave our suits on and it'd be just fine? No real penetration and we'd be good, right?"

Her cheeks were flushed brightly now. She didn't know if it was due to embarrassment, the hot water, the actions between her and Karrie, or a combination of everything.

She moved one of her hands and gripped his shoulder.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm
*sighs in frustration* That... doesn't exactly work so well, Amy.

((Time to pause for the night. I'm tired.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:32 pm
Cuwen
The locker rooms also have a second door leading to a room between them, behind the entry room. This room has a hot tub large enough for ten people. The wall looking outside toward the pool is glass like the front wall of the entry room.

*As one of the night staff is going around and picking up towels, she notices a bit of movement in the large hot tub. Since it hasn't really been used yet, she looks up to see who finally decided to give it a whirl and catches an eye full gonk There's some purple haired woman and a dark haired man in there, looking as if they're doing more than just sitting and relaxing.*
Oh dear lord..... I really hope I'm not put on hot tub cleaning duty....

*he approaches his friend and fellow staff member to ask when she's going to take her lunch break, but finds her staring off somewhere with a bewildered look on her face. Puzzled, he follows her gaze over to the front area, not really seeing anything amiss at first. Then when he looks at the 10 person hot tub, his eyes get wide.*
Holy crap! Are those people humping each other? gonk

*hearing the odd exclamation made, he glances around, eventually finding a few people already looking in the direction of the hot tub*
.... um.... wow...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 am
Waking from her cat nap Liada woke up to check the time on her iPod. Realizing that she overslept she hurried back to the lockers to get her things and head out to run errands that she already should have finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:32 am
{{ rofl That's awesome Tes. Thanks. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Grey_Kitsune

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm
YEEHAAAW! would have been Marcus' cry as he flew down the highway if his truck hadn't been broken. He wasn't a mechanic, doggonnit! He hit things and they worked! Of course, he wasn't sure what he should hit looking at his engine, which refused to tell him what the problem was. Dragging his metal rod to the water park, he decided that it was best to just get something cool. Dodges loved milkshakes, this was well known fact. "now, where is that cafe-food-shoppe place?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:31 pm
{{Presses "Play"}}

Amy groaned in frustration and moved her head back so that she could rest her forehead on one of his shoulders.

"Dammit. Well, I may be a virgin, but I know there are other ways..."

She looked back up at Karrie, blushing slightly again, and started to slide her hand down from his shoulder, down his chest, down his stomach, and it continued to creep lower.

Before it reached its destination, though, she could have sworn she heard someone yell outside. On instinct, she looked up. and around.

That was when she saw the wall that had the windows in it. The windows that faced the main area of the park. The windows that now had staff members looking through them in shock.

How the HELL had she not seen that wall before now?! How had she not remembered the wall with the windows on it?!

She gasped and quickly turned her head away from the windows. She hurried to get off of Karrie's lap and out of the hot tub. She went and shut off the hot tub, grabbed her skirt and sandals, and then started to head toward the door. But then she realized that Jessi was out there at the information desk.

"DAMMIT!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm
*stares blankly at the wall of glass for a moment after seeing what Amy was looking at. As she's rushing to leave, he takes a moment to compose himself before climbing out of the tub. He starts drying himself off* Amy... rushing around like that isn't going to help matters at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm
Amy looked back at Karrie, completely shocked that he didn't seem more upset about this, too. But then she realized that he was right. Running around and freaking out wouldn't accomplish anything.

She nodded her head and spoke quickly. "You're right, you're right. We have to think about this. We have to..."

Her eyes widened. "We need to leave and then come back! We need to get out of here without anyone noticing and then we need to come right back. Make sure others see us come in. That way, it'll look like we just came back! They'll know it wasn't us in here!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm
{{ rofl I guess you were too busy looking at Karrie to see the glass wall rofl }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm
*drops the towel on one of the chairs and puts his sandals on* How would we do that? Isn't there a girl at the front desk? There usually is when I come in, at least.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm
((Glad we're entertaining you at least, Tes. lol ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games