Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:07 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw|||Half blood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Gracie noticed the first year Chance look at her for a few moments and smiled. "You excited to be a Ravenclaw?" She asked him. She had noticed his Gryffindor scarf and figured he was exactly like her. She had been sure last year that she'd be a Gryffindor yet here she was. As she spoke to Chance she also poked Rufus in the side. "You know the sorting feast is to get to know one another not to read about Quidditch." She chuckled and smiled at him in her usual Gracie esque manner.

OOC:...

Love interest: Jack, Jade, really anyone cute

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Rufus looked up and smiled a bit at Gracie. "Ah yes your right but I'd have all year to get to one another, I've just wanted to get some last moment prepping ready before I try out for th Quidditch team." Rufus said as he closed the book memorizing the page he was on. "Its good to see you, you've grown your hair longer during the summer I see." Rufus said looking her up and down seeing if he could spot other changes.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageOOC: Sorry if my picture is too big don't really want to crop it or shrink it if I don't have to.

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:28 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie laughed and ruffled her now long hair. She was glad he recognized her unlike Cameron. She couldn't believe one of her close friends hadn't even known who she was. "Yeah. So your trying out for the team? What position do you play?"

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance nodded to Akira. This girl seemed to be pretty cheerful, but not hyper-actively like a Hufflepuff. Which was good. Less of a problem to be around, in his opinion. The girl with the blue hair spoke to him, asking about the hat's choice for him. "Actually, this is better than others. Not the best, by far, but I can manage it." he replied. He caught her eying his scarf, to which he tightened it around his neck. "This was my mother's from when she was in school. It's supposed to be a good luck charm. In case you were wondering." he said, his muddy eyes watching her carefully. Yes, the maroon and gold scarf was out of place in a sea of blue and bronze, but then again, so was he. His reddish hair was definitely not helping him blend into the background as he preferred, but neither was this girl's blue and white hair.

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

Rufus grained a bit"I'd like to try for a chaser, allot of my favorite players are chasers. My mom even got me a broom over the summer only I live in a muggle area so I can't really get to try it out." He said looking at the book before setting it down "I don't know if I'll make the cut since I've mostly only played chess. Anyway enough about that how was your summer" He asked changing the subject before doubt played in his mind.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:55 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie listened as Chance spoke and shrugged. "Eh it crossed my mind." She said in reference to his scarf. "I'm Gracie." She said. She would have shaken his hand if he wasn't across the table from her. She noticed him looking at her hair and ruffled it out of habit. "I'm bad at fitting in so I figure I'll make myself stand as much as possible. In case you were wondering." She smiled as she mimicked him, not to be mean or try and make fun of him but to try and be friendly.

She listened as Rufus spoke to her as well and smiled.
"I'm sure your a better player than me." She said with a chuckle. "My summer was interesting. My cousins are now first years, and my best friend is stuck in the worlds greatest love triangle while I'm sitting here without anyone liking me." Gracie said.

She was unaware that she'd gotten Jade crushing on her in a matter of minutes. But even without knowing that she was still going to chase after the first year Slytherin. She glanced towards the boy at the thought and a smile traced it's way onto her features.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance chuckled as she ruffled her hair. "Gracie. Meaning favor or blessing. I'd bet you're just as kind as a Hufflepuff. ... That makes a lot of sense, actually. Hey. Let's stand out together, shall we?" he replied to her, first in a rather serious tone, then in an oddly cheerful one. Strange... He was never friendly unless his sister was involved. Weird. "My name is Chance." he added. He sat by and listened as Gracie and another second year conversed about Quidditch. His mother had been on the Quidditch team in her youth, but he didn't think he would try-out. He preferred other things to flying. Like Potions and spells and things to that matter. Academic vs athletic. Mind over matter. Brain over brawn.

Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:16 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Gracie smiled as Chance gave her name a definition . "So then Chance means lucky? Well your lucky to have met me." She smirked at him in a friendly manner. "Standing out together is the best thing I have ever heard. Much better than standing out alone." She laughed and started to think about herself as a Hufflepuff. She didn't see herself as kind of loyal. She mostly just messed with things wherever she went. She didn't know if she'd fit there but she apparently did actually fit in Ravenclaw even if her best friends were all Gryffindors.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

RavenclawSingleFirst Year

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Zephyr was unsure what to make of the Sorting Hat's decision. He may have been raised in the world of wizards, but he hadn't heard much about Hogwarts. What was a Ravenclaw even supposed to be like? He knew that they were generally the smart ones, the nerd type of smart, not his type. His type was more reading people and knowing how to pick someone's pocket the easiest.

The first year sat down and observed his fellow housemates. They were certainly an odd bunch. A boy who knew just about everything there was to know about names, a girl with blue hair, and a girl named James. Ravenclaw seemed more like the house of misfits than the house of the wise.

【Every saint has a past and every sinner has a f u t u r e.】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Rufus wanted to say something to Gracie but stopped as the boy with red hair spoke. He looked at and gave a smile to the first years."You sure know your names I'm Rufus by the way." He offered his hand to him. There now Gracie can't say he spent all his time in the book.
User Image
User Image

Xistund

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
15 Years OldFifth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Unable to bear silently siting any longer, Cathryn decided that now was the time to act, to introduce herself to the younger students. "Greetings, fellow Eagles! For all you new Ravenclaws, welcome to the proud house of blue and bronze, wherein lie the wise. For all you returning Ravenclaws, welcome back! We're quite glad you're here! For those who don't know me, I am Cathryn O'Malley, a fifth year, and a prefect. All you little firsties can come to me with any questions, and after the feast, I will lead you to our Common Room. Sound good? I'm glad! Enjoy the feast!" Her little extroverted speech completed, Cat clapped her hands, then sat back down to watch the rest of the sorting.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia watched the newest Ravenclaw walk to the table. He looked a bit confused, but then he wasn’t the only one. The red headed boy, Chance (she had over heard his name), looked confused too. She offered a shy smile at the boy with red and black hair, the one who hadn’t even spoken yet. She didn’t feel comfortable outright talking to him. The last time she’d spoken to someone they’d completely ignored her, but then, guitar-boy seemed to have his eyes on the girl with the icicle-hair, Gracie.

Everyone here was so chatty. She wasn’t used to people talking so much, it was disconcerting. It was, however, useful, she was learning things about her fellow classmates without even having to try. She wasn’t really meaning to listen in, but they weren’t exactly trying not to be heard and she really had nothing else to do but listen. It kind of felt like she was still home…invisible.

When the prefect introduced herself Sylvia felt a wash of relief flow over her. The prefect seemed nice enough, at least the authority figure would be friendly. She really did need to try and make friends though she just... didn’t know how. She was raised an only child, she wasn’t used to other kids. Most of the conversations she ever had were either with her parents' adult friends or Dria, their house elf.

((OOC))

Ellerial

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:54 am
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

Being intent on observing all of his fellow Ravenclaws, Zephyr soon became aware that he was being stared at. He wouldn't have minded, except it was by a girl with piercing blue eyes. It was hard to ignore, and she didn't seem to be the type to want to give up, even though she was being silent. At least, that's what Zephyr thought.

"Didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare?" he asked. Zephyr quickly shook his head. He didn't want to start anything yet. "Eh, doesn't really matter to me if you do. I'm Zephyr. And you are?" he asked her as a smile came across his lips.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia jumped slightly as the boy talked to her, her eye's widening slightly. "I-I apologize." Her voice was soft, but clear. "I wasn't meaning to stare. I'm afraid I had drifted off into thought." The boy seemed like he might have been upset about her staring. She really hadn't meant to, he had just happened to be the last person she was looking at when she started thinking. She merely hoped this wouldn't detrimentally affect how people thought of her; she didn't want to be the creepy staring girl.

As he introduced himself and offered a smile to her she couldn't help but smile back. Her mother had always said that smile's were contagious; perhaps she was right. "My name is Sylvia." She told him, "It's a pleasure to meet you Zephyr. I shall remember to turn my head away next time I start thinking." She turned her eyes shyly away, she didn't want to get scolded for staring again, it was embarrassing enough the first time.

"So," she felt it might have been a good idea to continue conversation. "Do you feel that the hat chose the best place for you?" She was pretty good at reading people, and he had seemed a bit confused on his way to the table.

((OOC))

Ellerial

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:35 pm
Zephyr Bearach

User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷

"It's fine. No need to apologize with me," he replied quickly. Zephyr had merely been trying to start conversation, but this was obviously a whole different ball game than he was used to. He needed to adapt. "It's nice to meetcha Sylvia," he said cheerfully. Perhaps he had a friend. He would definitely be playing Hogwarts differently than he did the Warren home.

"I'm honestly not sure," the boy admitted when asked about the Sorting Hat's decision. "How about you?" he asked.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games