Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 pm
Sinnoh Champion John

So I read through the sprite forum, and made read Dstdnt's post. ^_^ I'll get on your art now. Sorry for the hassle.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:17 pm
Christian13000

=_=* I asked for crimson text in my order.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:42 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Christian13000

emotion_facepalm

Is it too much to ask for you guys to at least TRY and get along so I'm not constantly being notified about you two having yet another argument battle?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Well he started it thinking I try to slip a fake card in so yea.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Well he started it thinking I try to slip a fake card in so yea.

I figure it was right for him to ask, I mean it's not everyday that you seen a non-sprite image on a digimon card. I know there are some older folks that would have a cow for that. sweatdrop

He was just being cautious....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 pm
Yea and if I remember right you guys ban people who has fake cards as well so yea, if it was fake I would really show it in the TP shop and risk getting ban.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:14 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Yea and if I remember right you guys ban people who has fake cards as well so yea, if it was fake I would really show it in the TP shop and risk getting ban.

I'm not assuming anything so don't be so quick to be defensive, I was just saying he did the right thing to wait for someone of higher authority. Whether you would do that or not. If in doubt, get a moderator.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:52 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

sweatdrop I don't consider this an argument... I was just trying to be sure things careful. Anyways I do try to get along with people not matter what they say or do to me. 3nodding Can't be purposely rude or out to get someone.  

Cuevas_506

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm
If you have a champion with no normal rookie that you can de-digivolve to then do you have the power to say what you expect to get out of a long list of rookie digimon that that said champion can de-digivolve into? I am pretty sure you can't do that but I want to make sure I am right.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 pm
[Steps If No Known Lower Form]
1. Open the DMA-Dex page of the said digimon.
2. Look at the unexpected list under the "Evolves From" section such as seen here
3. Look for a digimon that is normal and of the same attribute
4. Place in request Expected Digimon: *Digimon name here*

Read the rules, it answers your question. The only thing I did wrong was forget to put unexpected. The cost is correct though. And besides, we already had orders of this type before. There is no dice rolling.

Sinnoh Champion John

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm
John Egbert Thor
2. Look at the unexpected list under the "Evolves From" section such as seen here

Read the rules, it answers your question. The only thing I did wrong was forget to put unexpected. The cost is correct though. And besides, we already had orders of this type before. There is no dice rolling.

Sinnoh Champion John

This, but just as I told fudge lest someone get fussy... if the person asking the question is quoting a specific person, let them answer it... whether you have the right answer (which you did) or not. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:12 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
John Egbert Thor

Sinnoh Champion John

This, but just as I told fudge lest someone get fussy... if the person asking the question is quoting a specific person, let them answer it... whether you have the right answer (which you did) or not. sweatdrop

I feel sad crying I added steps on how to do it to try and help people and yet people still don't get it crying  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:48 am
ultimatemk

I feel sad crying I added steps on how to do it to try and help people and yet people still don't get it crying

sweatdrop
I wouldn't say that... it's more like they either refuse to read or forget to... or maybe they didn't know. Truth be told, I didn't know you added those steps till this situation popped up...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:07 pm
X Kaos X

Normal Shinegreymon also if you can get rid of the white that is around gallantmon that be great.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:43 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
X Kaos X

I was informed that DNA-only digimon are not allowed to be de-digivolved in this event, so please delete the art I made. I'm sorry for the inconvience. >.<

No, no, no... only DNA digimon that don't have a known De-digivolution. ZeedMilliniumon is fine since it has a known line. Digimon like Imperidramon DM, Omnimon, and Chaosmon are not.

Sorry for the confusion.

This mean I can De-digivolve ZeedMilliniumon to Gigadramon since mine was DNA between moon and Giga?  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games