Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
You could never understand....

After Lilianna had finished dinner she was in the secret room thinking again she had a sword in her hand it had been strapped to her back she had many weapons for a woman she liked weapons even before the zombies.This was a short sword and it was more like a really sharp carmen elctra sword then a kitana she had the pair but she had given the other to koji before he had left he had probably one somthing else with it hers was red the other had been black. She had been thinking when a comotion stopped her it sounded like it had come from the roof.She climbed out of the passageway and looked out the window she didn't know what was going on but there were people. Luckily she was by the plant scape she had used as a teenager to climb up to koji's room when she couldn't sleep she would have woken him and he would have talked to her until she felt tired.She opened the large window and as she made her way onto the roof and saw a stranger that seemed quite dangerous she very quietly drew her sword that she had replace on her back it was so quiet no one turned or noticed her as she crawled towards the stranger but when she got right behind him she sprang to her feet easliy thankful for all the updowns they had to do in highschool P.E. She had her blade at the strangers throat her arms around him. "Who are you and what business have you here sir?" She said and turned to the others seeing if they knew.

..The way you make me feel.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image "Loaded or not, He still had no right to do that, Ryuu," Naoki growled. "And you!" she glared daggers at Redeem. "You and your big head. Whoever said I looked up to you must be a complete idiot! When will you ever grow u--"

Suddenly, Lilianna came out from nowhere and held the man at bladepoint.

"Whoa," Naoki said, easing the girl away from him. "It's okay, he's not any danger to anyone. Just a real bother." She mumbled that last bit to herself.

She faced Redeem again and gave a resigned sigh. "Well, I suppose there's nothing we can do now that you're here. I think there's leftovers in the kitchen, if you'll care to have anything to eat. You can catch up with everyone later."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

*Redeem looked down at the blade by his throat and smirked. he knew he could have this high school musical pretentious teenager backed into the wall at any given time, not only because of his military training but just sheer commonsense. he then simply swatted her blade away from himself and stepped towards the kitchen and chuckled to himself*

Child's Play!!... *but before entering the kitchen where Naoki directed him to. he said in a serious tone* I need to speak with you, at some point and time, Active Duty Candidate Naoko Kurotaki. *he then entered the kitchen and came to a dead halt with seeing who sat by the table. He quickly jolted to Attention and presented arms to her*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image Naoki stood by the door, one eybrow raised.

He needs to talk to me, huh... Redeem... You know something about all this, don't you? You know what's going on...

She was momentarily distracted from her thoughts as she saw the captain compose himself in a split second and suddenly turn formal. Naoki had to suppress a snort of laughter and turned away, clapping a hand to her mouth.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

*He looked at the woman who sat before him in the kitchen and kept his salute until she acknowledge his presences, but whispered to himself with disbelief*

Retired General? *he was a bit perplexed by her being here of all places and with such, average every day people.Also her hair was dyed blue and she wore such common clothing now,He hadnt seen her in ages since she had resigned from the Military and turned in her Rank about 5 years ago. No one has heard from her since!!! He still kept his composure though now filled with doubt that she could be the woman he thought she was

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image After a short while, Naoki noticed that Redeem still hadn't dropped his form and she cocked her head to the side, confused.

"Why are you saluting?" she asked him. "That's only Miss Hiatay Anasako, she's a teac--"

She was cut short when she heard Redeem whisper retired general. Her eyes traveled from Hiatay to Redeem, and widened with surprise as the situation made itself known to her.

It all makes sense, though... She had always known too much, even for a science teacher. A general... Was she really...?

"No way," she breathed.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako looked around at the people still sitting at the table and then towards Redeem.Without taking her hand off of her fork, she waved her hand less than noticeably, to at ease him from his position of attention, and then picked up her dishes and headed towards the sink to finish what Koji had started* Theres more food on the stove if your hungry stranger! She said dryly. Trying to calm him down and not cause questioning around the house

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 am
User ImageSirena couldn't find the fitting clothes, plus she heard a familiar voice. Sirena walked out of the room and stood near Naoki, facing Redeem. "I guess good evening...Redeem. Hope you still remember me..." Sirena stared at Redeem with her cat eyes. Long ago, Sirena and Redeem was partners. But until Sirena took in Naoki as her partner, Redeem was alone since everyone already had a partner. Sirena could feel Redeem's emotions, but he is making a good job alone...

He survived and got here. Pretty impressing without anybody with him. Anyway he is higher rank then me just on one. And I don't really care.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 am
User ImageRikka followed Sirena and saw Redeem there. Rikka's eyes widened as she held Naoki's leg. "I-I saw him somewhere..." Rikka said still feeling fear in her heart. Nobody knew what happened between Rikka and Redeem... But either way Rikka spoke up again "In my..." Rikka looked down and swallowed hard. "Visions." Rikka didn't put her head up after telling the last word. She just held more tightly for Naoki's leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:48 am
User Image
You could never understand....

Lilianna didn't sheath her knife as the stranger pushed her away.She walked into the house as she saw hana in what looked to be something she would wear but brighter she couldn't help but crack a smile.She saw serina to and it looked like her clothes were ripped as hana's had been."Um serina if you need more clothes you can come across the street and raid my closet you can get a few things I have plenty I put a few bags of clothes on the bus but it's probably nothing you would want to wear." She said finally sheathing her blade She was tired of not talking to people and being alone she was gonna talk to whoever she damn well pleased.

..The way you make me feel.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 am
User ImageSirena heard her name and turned to Lilianna and said "It's alright, I can wear this." Sirena smiled until she turned back to Redeem and mad bit her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:23 am
User ImageKoji and his grandfather, Hibiki, practiced their sword stances in sync. The silence, however, was broken by Hibiki's occassional sermons. "Check your feet!"

Koji adjusted his footing.

Hibiki whacked Koji's shoulder with his sword still sheathed. "You're too stiff! Too much pressure on the upper body!"

Koji relaxed a bit, still feeling the sting on his left shoulder though.

"Remember, the mistakes you do here will not be corrected infront of a real enemy!" Hibiki exclaimed as he whacked Koji once more. He was a very strict person. He made sure his lessons are learned and unforgotten. This method proves very effective though.

An hour later, Koji returns to the kitchen, rubbing his shoulder. As soon as he saw the man in the suit, his hands held the hilt of his sword. "Who's this guy?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:43 am
User ImageSirena turned to Koji and putted her hand on his sword, gently putting it down "That's Redeem. He is from Military like us. Just he is a rank higher then me." Sirena said as she sharply turned back to Redeem. Her turn revealed a half of her underwear until her clothes got back to normal again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am
User ImageKoji stopped and slowly removed his hand from his sword as soon as he felt Sirena's palm. "I see.." The moment Sirena turned, however, gave him a close up peep show for a few seconds. He tried to ignore it though, but it wasnt easy. Even if he was serious and a bit stubborn, he was still a guy. Some things arent avoidable.

Koji simply closed his eyes and motioned towards the sliding door nearbly that lead to the rock garden. "We have to get started on that bus. We cant stay here any longer."  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:02 am
User ImageSirena rolled her eyes on Koji and sighed. "Alright." Sirena took in her weapons putting it near the door. "We need to get ready, shouldn't we?" Sirena said looking at everyone who were there, especially Rikka.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games