Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:55 pm
Lucas started to resist but decided that it would be for the better to not argue with his elder. he cringed up his face and then turned to the door. as he reached the door he turned his head to look back at Mamoru.
"very well. i will head out for training. and... so i must do all of the genin level training?"
he said and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:04 pm
One of Sans clones entered into the room, giving a small bow to Mam as he entered. Pointing a small finger to bast, as she remained snoozing, San quickly walked over, hoping that his way of asking and giving information would be acceptable to her, as he didnt want to wake her slumber. Gently poking her forhead, the Clone gave the Tensha fuuin to her, sending all the information He and Gan had been planning of VOID, the possible procedures and plans, the location of her possible office, free food and treats, as well as the needs for the bonds golem and the Golem of the desert itself. She would be given the information on the location of the headquarters, as well as anything else confirmed with the organization. With its job done, the Clone bowed once again, then left the buiding.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:49 pm
"thank you so much" Doc said politely. "I dozed off while in the nursing station. I must have been really tired cause they didnt wake me and i thank you again. I wont trouble you any longer. goodbye." Doc turned to the door to see someone walking through it. Doc had a puzzeling look on his face because he notice something not human about that person but Doc just kept walking and headed off to find San.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:25 pm
A short while after San's clone sealed information in to her head, Bast stirred and awoke. She gave a large yawn and took a swig of tea from her flask, and then sat up and began to deliver her report to Mamoru, not yet acknowledging that she had received any information from San.

"That city is, or was, infested with Jashin. They had infiltrated the guard and were running around all over the place, which I'm sure you already know," Bast stated toward her uncle. "But what's even better about all of this is the amount of looting that I was able to do to their warehouses. I haven't run an inventory check in my warehouse, but if I don't count the foods, I got several grand at least, only in weaponry. The Jofuku were nice, and I got to see Anima. She's as useful as ever."

The woman stopped and took another swig of tea from her flask. After gulping down the liquid, she propped her feet up on one of her gourds and continued.

"Zyonu had a golem in the city, which was interesting. As far as enemies go, the Jashin did not seem very organized, even by comparison to the city itself, which has a fully operational black market that lost some nice things when I went through. However, near the end, they showed a remarkably organized resistance effort, even going so far as to use a Doton revival technique related to my Uitenpen to provide a constant stream of undead enemies while erecting a defensive barrier around our stronghold. I managed to trap the area affected in a large tower with the help of Anima after the barrier fell, but shortly thereafter we were shipped to another dimension, which you probably remember. The shift was likely caused by a mass suicide of the Jashinists to activate some sort of a seal. Based on the data that Anima and I collected, the dimension was created via a barrier seal, probably combined with some sort of summoning technique, although that's purely speculation. The barrier seemed to have been created by the creature known to the Jashinists as their god, most likely to keep out the boiling Universe on the outside of the pocket. Gravitational fields were centered at the exact middle of the pocket and radiated outward, making the spherical barrier act as the ground would. When damaged, the barrier acted and decayed as a solid landmass would have," she reported. "We escaped through a hole in the dimension marked by a strange pink light, and wound up in the center of the lowest floor of the tower that I created. The cause of this is unknown. Because of the dimensional shifts, I noticed that the pocket dimension lacked the normal background Chakra of our dimension, or had one that overpowered my senses. If at all possible, it would be nice if further research could be done on this front, but it may take a while to duplicate the effects."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:11 am
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Waving goodbye to Lucas & Doc, and hello to San in the same wave, the piles of paperwork disappeared from the desk. "So much money flowing about the Wind Country. I wonder how the port town is doing, aside from all of their revenue making?" San's clone would've been gone by that point, but it was still a valid question even as Bast woke up from her catnap. "Gone from counterfeiting to plundering? I suppose it's a good move from its own standpoint. Mm... plundering," I muttered to myself as Bast politely continued with the report. Picking back up at an audible level after she finished, "We may have to send, yet again, a group out to the old capitol to investigate. Might as well install a Queen, too, while we're at it. Rouran was supposed to have one, right?" Pondering upon the various bits reported from everyone, I became lost in thought as the morning sun quitted the room.

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm
Bast ignored Mamoru's comment about her looting, and had long since given up on trying to determine the roots of his thoughts pertaining to her ever having been a counterfeiter.

"They were originally structured to operate as a monarchy, yes, but the presence of a Daimyou scared them a bit. Would Amaya allow a monarchy to operate under her?" Bast the woman asked, looking slightly at a loss for the answer to the question. "If we go back, I'd like to have a look at what the strange thief stole. You were briefed on that, correct?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Info:
[Myself]

After thinking upon it for a while, the conclusion was the same. "It should be fine to have a monarchy under Amaya's jurisdiction. Just make sure to let her know about it, tho'," I replied, tapping some fingers on the desk. "The thief stole some kind of pot, ne? If the Queen allows it, then we can have a look around... but I don't want to disturb them too much during their reconstruction."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:07 pm
Bast nodded and pulled out a piece of paper. She folded it, clapped her hands, and a furry blur took it away. The woman then gave a half-tired yawn and a thumbs-up sign.

"I suppose. I'm having Mononoke write the letter, and we'll send it off as soon as possible. I have a feeling that it might take a while to get through the security there what with all of the, er, disasters that keep befalling the area. It will be interesting to see how they find the queen without a bloody revolution, though," she said, fighting back another yawn. "I'll need to go through the loot rather soon so that I can stock my store appropriately, so if you want anything in particular, just ask. We have a few metric butt-tons of weapons and armor, and a few more metric butt-tons of raw materials like fabrics, ores, and whatnot. Oh, and a lot of knock-off merchandise."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:48 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the building and leaned around the corner as Bast finished talking. "Somebody say something about free armor?" James smiled innocently as he leaned around the corner of the door. Two ice wolf heads would peek around as well. The third would try to shoulder his way in but couldn't. "I can come back If this is a bad time Boss. I was wanting to talk about my promotion task."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Yes, I would like my half of the plundering, dear Bast." Speaking for several more seconds on where she could deposit it, I had finished by the time James showed up through the door. Reaching over to Bast, I poked her with the full language learning abilities that I had previously given to only Siniku. They'd allow her to absorb languages at 1 post per each language, such was the ability of Tensha Fuuin. Retrieving the floating finger back to its rightful hand, I turned to face James. "Yup. Bast was raiding the Jashin cultists & found a bunch of items laying about their warehouses. Talk to her if you'd like anything specific. Now, what did you need about your task? Oh! Retrain any one ninjutsu to +6. (i.e. up to S+ rank, but only takes the original amount of chakra) That'll be your promotion task."

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled. "Sure thing Boss, I'll go take care of that right now." He turned and walked out the door with the wolves in tow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:51 pm
a soft moist air would blow in and settle 3' off the gronud all around and just inside the kage's office. along with it came a slight whispering sound and the sound of a soft moaning as if a person was in pain. this was just the first of many to be heard throught suna.  

dreadno

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:40 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Walked into the office, and was tempted to pull all of Luca's moisture out, how did James know it was Lucas? Because no other person ever does this s**t. James let it settle as just a thought. "All done Boss. I can virtually collapse somebody's lungs so hard they implode."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"That was awful quick, James. Welcome to your next rank!" Throwing my arms up high into the air, a big 'Congratulations' ball exploded from the ceiling, throwing confetti all over the room. "So... how's Lucas doing on his rank up exam? He should be so very close to done by now." If it was silly ol' Lucas havin' fun in the room, hopefully he'd take his time to answer the question. Otherwise, perhaps James had seen him training or some such.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:22 pm
Noticing a fog approaching the building, Bast quickly ascertained that the windows were, indeed, all closed, preventing the fog from exiting via those methods, and the strong air conditioning in the Office would try to push it under the doors. It would have to use the stairs and knock like a normal, civilized person if it wanted to moan at the inhabitants after being forced outside, and it would have to do so after checking in with the door guard at the very least.

Meanwhile, Bast was busy scribbling down the items to be shipped on to a pad of paper. When she was finished, she tore it off and Reverse-Summoned it to Maimakterion, who would move the items.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games