Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 pm
| Konohagakure | Cuunin | Bukijutsu Sensor | Koton [ Steel Release ]|
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Maylee Sanmiitai †
|Youngest Sanmiitai Triplet|
+ Suchīru nobi Akira +
"The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire."

Maylee psuhed herself up and pinched the bridge of her nose. Hissing at the pain the radiated, broken. "I'm heading back to the monument." She told the clone before walking towards the safety of the Kage monument. Maylee would take a few stumbles but would shortly regain her footing.

[exit to Monument]

"Mess with my Onii-chans, and I will burn you alive."

| Chakra Count: 350 / 350 |
| Stamina: 175 / 175|
| Oracle Raidus: 5yards |
| AC: 5050 |
| Ryo: 2300 |
| Theme: Into the Fire |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

It took Jae a moment to register what she was seeing exactly. What remained of the apartments was nothing but rubble and debris. Clenching her fists at her sides she narrowed her gaze before looking away. Her past was now buried under all of what remained. It was a harrowing reminder that she was no longer tied to anything. Except Samuru...and mom. She thought to herself. Where is Samuru...I need him. She had searched for him everywhere but couldn't find him. Normally she was good at finding him, her Samuru sense was just as good as the creepy bond he shared with his siblings. She just knew where he was but she was drawing nothing and was coming up empty. Hugging herself as a chill ran down her spine she closed her eyes tightly. Why cant I find him? Why hasnt he tried looking for me... Once more that horrible feeling washed over her, the dread sinking into her bone marrow. Her anxiety levels skyrocketed, Jae's chest heaving up and down. She needed to sit down or something. This stress was getting to her. Finding a shady spot, she settled down, hugging her knees. Her unkept hair spilled around her as she rested her chin atop her bony kneecaps. She had to remember what happened. Maybe Samuru had left somewhere and she had forgotten where....she needed to remember. Closing her eyes she focused. Dozen of emotions swirled within her, Jae tightening her hold on herself. Scattered memories returned. Karu flying and fighting with her....Masaru fighting and Samuru against the eerie fog that threatened the village and them. The cultists...Her wound seemed the throb in response to the memory, Jae feeling as if it was connected. Something went wrong. She had told Samuru something...something that was harsh. Did I hurt him? Is that why he is hiding from me? It didnt feel like that was the answer so she tried harder to follow the slowly accumulating memories. Samuru had gone down into the throng of cultists to do hand to hand combat once the fog had cleared and the cocktails had been thrown. He heart dropped into her stomach then, Jae letting her breath out in a loud rush. Her ears rang, threatening to pop her ear drums as the memories all fit together in her mind with a snap.

Her gaze wide, she stared up in front of her but saw nothing. N-no. That's not right. Samuru getting dragged into a mass of people, being beaten savagely and then being set ablaze. It replayed over and over in her mind. He had left her...yes. In the sense where he was no longer on the plane of the living. Tears fell then, Jae unfeeling to their sudden presence. Samuru...is gone... Her haze, it was in response to that. Samuru left me... She thought, her heart shattering once more. Letting out a sob she covered her mouth with her hand and squeezed her eyes tightly as the tears openly fell now in torrents down her face. Crying, it wasnt something she participated in, it showed weakness but in this instance she was the weakest creature on the planet. Everything, the one person she loved more than her mother, had been taken from her. He had left her and then had been murdered right before her eyes. This wasnt a case where she argued with him and would find him later to make amends, no...he was gone forever and she was stuck on the plane of the living to live out the remainder of her hellish life alone. Her body shook and she curled into herself, burying her face into the tops of her knees. She cried, as if she were a child and prayed for the end. I dont want to be here without him. She thought to herself over and over as that phrase slowly drove her to her insanity.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:13 pm
digital m u f f i n s

She'd been salvaging what she could, gathering the remains of her home....but there wasn't much left. Kuniko Sanmiitai, mother of the triplets, didn't have anything left. Her eldest had vanished, gone somewhere she couldn't follow him, her two youngest were vanished as well, mentally broken from her. As she continued to search, she heard sobbing, crying and turned, climbing over the ruins carefully. Her body was still weak but she managed to keep hold of the things in her hands as she came upon....what was her name? She was important to Samuru, she knew that and so Kuniko appraoched Jae, kneeling down beside her "Jae...? That's you're name, right?" she asked quietly, holding a bundle of papers and a box in her arms "Are you all right...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

In her turmoil Jae did not sense, hear nor feel anyone come up beside her and it wasn't until she heard her name being called did she snap out of her personal hell. Looking up, her tear stain faced and wide eyes rested on the strange woman who knew her name. Jae tensed, her gaze mistrusting for a fraction of a second until she began to recognize the face of the woman before her. It was said that boys took after their mothers. Samuru was a part of triplets so you would think that would not be the case but there was so much of this woman in Samuru that even in her sickly state she was not hard to identify. A small part of Jae was shocked to see her up and moving but her grief made her a very dismissive and selfish person that only indulged in her own feeling of misery. She didnt have it in her to show her shock, surprise and awe at seeing the mother Sanmiitai up and functional. Speaking no less. Instead her misery clouded her expression leaving her dumb to her sensory feelings of anything other than pain.

She remembered everything. Being put to sleep repeatedly, her pleas to be put down like a rabid dog. She still wanted it, that ending, despite her mother's horrified expression. An expression that was burned into the back of her eyelids. Jae still wanted to be dead. It was the sweetest release she could ask for. She was glad it was Samuru's mother finding her and not her own mother. Samuru's mother would understand her. This woman had experienced hell and had been forced to live...."Please...let me go. I don't want to be here anymore." She said, her voice cracking somewhat, raw from her sobbing. There was no fire, no spirit in her anymore. She was one fraction of the girl she had been and instead a weak and pathetic creature was crouched before the mother Sanmiitai. "You understand...You understand..." Jae looked past her, past Samuru's mother, her gaze growing unfocused. If she couldn't be with him in this life she would rather hurry on to the next. That way there was a chance they could be together again. Jae would not make the same mistakes she made in this life. She would not let him go. It would be Jae keeping him within her reach.

User Image

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 1000 / 1000___Stamina: 780___Rank__: Konin___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka walked into the area, surveying the damage to her home. She sifted through a bit of rubble for a picture that would never be found. Clenching her fist tightly she at least took solace that she still had the ring. She sighed gently and counted her losses. A few personal items, her clothes, a summoning matrix and that was it. Thankfully her lions were with her and not trapped in the building when this occurred. She was pretty sure she would retire if Koshi were to perish. She knew of the people that attacked them, and somewhat how they operated. She didn't really like conflict in the least, but sometimes it seemed necessary. She just sifted through the charred notes and rubble that was her home, quiet as a cat as her tail lay out behind her. Eventually she would get up and move on to the office.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm
Kuniko felt the girl's agony, felt the pain she was experiencing ...but in a different way. She looked at the things in her lap and slowly unfolded some of the papers. The image of her family was on top but she figured Jae had already seen that one. So, instead, she touched Jae's arm and held out a letter "This is the day I was supposed to stop loving Samuru." she said softly. The letter was by the clan tester, the one who determined how strong someone was in the bloodline. It was officiating that Samuru was a useless carrier. He didn't have the bloodline it said and he should be put up for adoption. Removed. Cut off. She looked at the letter sadly, her mouth turning in a little smile "I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't take him from his siblings, his twin brother and sister. It wasn't his fault. So I hid my love...and by the time I realized that he was strong enough to live without the bloodline, my life was shattered. " she returned the letter to the pile, touching Jae's face "My son had so much strength. He fought the position our clan relegated him too, fought against the village in his own way...when he found you, though, he fought something else. He struck out against himself. Fought the belief that he had cultured inside him, the one that his brother and sister still nurture. He wanted to believe that he could change and love again." she cupped Jae's cheek, her gaze unwavering and strong, filled with the kind of glow only a mother could have "If you disappear, how will he find you? My son is too strong to die without fulfilling his wish." she didn't know what the wish was....but she'd seen and heard how Samuru had acted around Jae. Had known he loved her...and that alone would have kept him alive in some way "If you leave, if you aren't 'here'....how can he come to you? Listen to me, Jae. I held my husband's body as he died. Held him until there was nothing in his eyes. You cannot give up! Not until you hold him, dying, in your arms." that was a weird, weird way of giving her strength.....but perhaps it was the only way.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Meek. Jae settled into a meek position as Samuru's mother divulged in a brief explanation to something involving Samuru. She had sacrificed and in turn alienated him at the same time. What a bittersweet scenario. Objectively Jae looked at it as such but the sentiment was gone as quickly as it came. She was sucked back into the dark hole she could climb out of and was barely able to follow along with what she said next. She spoke as if he were still alive. Maybe the grief had effected his mothers sanity as well. It had certainly done away with all of her own. At this juncture in her life Jae could care less. She wasn't concerned about her well being anymore. Death was only welcomed at this point in time. Her gaze settled on the mother Sanmiitai's face, searching something beyond the face she was seeing. Is she serious? Holding him, dying in her arms. Jae's expression shifted as she was touched. It was as if that gesture alone caused her to snap and not in a productive or pleasant way.

Reaching out she gripped both of Samuru's mothers delicate shoulders with her small hands. Her grip tightened and tightened and tightened. Jae had held her father in her arms when he had asked for her to finish him off, give him the mercy blow. She had watched another important man in her life get taken away from her before her eyes and now this? This type of motivation? A sort of fervent craze flickered in Jae's gaze before she released her grip altogether and looked away from the mother Sanmiitai. Her hands dropped uselessly into her lap. "He would have been happy to see you functioning again." She muttered, her gaze unfocused once more as she mentally checked out again. "Don't ask me to do it again..." Jae muttered, a sort of clarity returning to her icy orbs before slipping away again. Her gaze dropped to her hands, the former kunoichi a shell of what she was. Through gritted teeth she ground out her words. "Stay out of my way." She warned, slowly getting to her feet. If she tried to kill herself now...she would get locked away and drugged mercilessly by the staff. Her gaze flitted from side to side as if searching for someone who was not there. Her hands opened and closed at her sides. "Take care of yourself...for your remaining children." Jae said, her teeth ground together once more. Her words were bouncing everywhere. One topic running into the next... Her head was a mess, Jae unstable but trying to keep it together enough to make a proper plan. If she walked into a scenario that happened to put her in a bad situation...she wouldnt be looked at twice if she went on a mission.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:57 pm
Kuniko's shoulders sagged...she'd wanted to help. But her ability to sympathize had....gone. Long ago. She clung to her things, feeling the rough wooden box "Jae...at least....at least take this, ok?" she staggered to her feet and held out the box. It had an S burned into the top "Please....My son.....he isn't dead. Until I see his body, cold and lifeless, I won't believe it. Neither should you..." she needed to keep moving. Her children....they didn't want her. She knew that much. Pushing the box into Jae's arms, she let go and backed away "He loves you too much to die and leave you here...try to remember.........remember everything about him." she backed away from Jae and turned, walking off to look for more of her families history. To save what she could of it from further ruin and destruction. She hoped that Jae wouldn't become like her. Kuniko had clung to life, clung to a misguided hatred of her children and her world "Don't forget him...." she whispered to herself, kneeling to pick up a piece of paper, turning it over in her hands "That's when they really die. When we forget them...." she put the paper back and covered her face, letting tears fall.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Clenching her hands at her sides she refused to show compassion. Her clarity returned long enough for her to want to assist Samuru's mother but she stopped herself. She would not do that to the woman. She would not show her compassion when there was none for her to give. Hopefully Samuru's mother would be alright. If Sai, Jae's mother, had anything to say about it more than likely she would find Samuru's mother and take care of her. The small pang of guilt ate at Jae again. She was prepared to leave her mother alone in this world. Samuru's mother handed her something then, Jae taking it with numb fingers. She wanted a body? Jae should have brought the charred remains to the woman. Maybe then she would believe. Despite Samuru's mother's pleading and attempts at springing hope within the young kunoichi, it fell of deaf ears. Jae was beyond reasoning and sanity. Remembering him hurts. I'd rather forget. She thought to herself, gripping the box with the small S branded into tightly. Gritting her teeth her gaze became unfocused once more.

There was only one way to shorten her lifespan by occupation. Join the Anbu. The one organization she had protested with her entire being. The world of the Anbu was dark and so closely tied to Konoha but she was desperate now. Anything to drown out the pain of taking another breath. "Thanks..." She said in a monotone voice, watching Samuru's mother retreat. Blinking once, Jae loosely gripped the box and stared at it's brand. More than likely there were things related to the family or Samuru directly. It was something she wanted no part of. Lifting her arm she moved as if to pitch the box away but could not muster the energy nor willpower to chuck it away from her. Frustrated she clutched it away from her body. I'm never opening this. Never. It was like pandoras box. She would not allow herself to remember when she didnt have to. Forget and find a way out of this pointless life. First and foremost she had to find someone who could help her... Someone sadistic and willing to assist her suicidal itch.

[exit : ??? ]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:16 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 775/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei arrived looking around at the ruins that use to house the people of Konoha. He scratched the back of his neck unsure of how to reconstruct the apartments. He could get an idea of how much land they covered while it was standing from the rubble.

He threw off his coat and scarf as he began cracking his knuckles. He was going to need help if he was going to erect an apartment complex. He needed some to help shape the foundation and guide the grow into the correct shape. He brought his hands together as he summoned his ever faithful companions Number 1-3. There was a puff of smoke as his Shadow Clones appeared.

He looked at his self made squad but he felt he would still need some more help. He brought his hands together causing 4 wood clones to bud off his person as his shadow clones looked on. He then began pointing at them one at a time. "4, 5, 6, 7." He named each. "You guys take up formation to make the four directions. We'll get in position around each of you. When we start to raise the walls merge in and help guide us so the interior isn't screwy."

They all took up formation as they brought their hands together flaring their Chakra. Shiorei and the Shadow Clones began raising the foundations. The roots began wiggle through rubble creating an outline. They bushed again crushing up left over rubble and smoothing out the stones in place.

They pushed again causing the roots to release a powerful adhesive to bind the stone foundation leaving room for pipes. He was a mokuton user and not a plumber after all. Shiorei could feel the sweat forming from his brow as they made a collective effort was beginning to bear fruit.

They then untangled their fingers and then clapped causing the first series of walls to raise up. They held them in place as the Mokuton clones merged into the walls and began to cement the walls into place making sure to give them enough thickness to insulate against the cold and to provide sound proofing. After all it would house Shinobi who had secrets of their own, as well as other activities.

They then pressed again to raise then the next floor. The Wood Clones then climbed to the next level to continue their work leaving room for plumbing an stairs but not but dividing up the floors into apartments yet. He wanted to get the exterior up first. The wood clones were doing well as they were ready to raise the next level.

Shiorei called out for the third floor to be raised. The walls rose higher as they clapped causing the foundation of the floor as the Wood Clones sealed up the floor and one came out giving the thumbs up and they pushed again raising the fourth floor. They formed another series of hands to set the next floor.

Shiorei was almost full blown sweating as they were on the last floor. They watched as the last floor rose up giving the complex a total of five floors. He let out a sigh then clapped again as he and his clones began the last part of filling out creating the various sized apartments as he form more seals ending in "Mi" causing the walls to come down completing the creation of the five story housing complex.

He wiped his brow with his forearm as the shadow clones fell back disappearing. Shiorei was hit by the combine exhaustion of all three clones at once making it only that much worse knocking him flat on his a** as he took in a deep breath. He then reach into his side for a light snack as he caught his breath. He planned to leave the Wood Clones in the foundation to assist with the completion of the plumbing aspect. Though technically livable their was no outdoor plumbing.

Shiorei had a thought. He had found a salvageable water pipes while setting. He then began forming signs as he gave another go at Shichūka no Jutsu to form some outdoor accommodations for the lack of indoor plumbing. He brought his hands together to for large indoor bath and a series of outhouses.

He used his mokuton so that the outhouses drained into Konoha's sewage pipeline. A small blessing till someone of actual plumbing skills could at least install toilets in the complex. He had a hard time with that push but once it was all said and done he was ready to break in that bath he built.

Apartments Partially Rebuilt NO INDOOR PLUMBING

User Image

"We shall flood the land to wash away the living...
We shall salt the earth so nothing can grow...
Only then will they realize the error in their ways...
Only then will they learn to fear and respect...
Mori no Senju Ichizoku again..."

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Jutsu Used:
Kage Bushin no Jutsu x3 -75
Moku Bushin no Jutsu x4 -45
Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique ] x6 -240

Chakra remaining: [ 415/840 ]

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 430/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Shiorei walked into the Men's Bath. Looking around to examine his handy work. Structure was find. He made sure to have created a tub. He brought his hands together. He didn't feel the need to manually start the bath.

While he waited for the tub to fill with hot water he went to the showers and began rinsing himself off. To get all the sweat off his body still rolling. His chakra was cut a good sum but he wasn't exhausted yet. He wiped himself with a wash cloth before splashing some water on his back.

He then slipped into the tub for a relaxing hot soak. Its just what the body needed after all that training and work he has done. The only thought that came to mind was how he had shown his brother up in the reconstruction of Konoha by building a rather impressive building.

User Image

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Resting + 1/20 (42)
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:25 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 457/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei was starting to prune. He got up and dried himself with a towel made from leaves and tied it around his waist throwing his cloths over his shoulder. He walked out and quickly picked up his coat and scarf.

He walked through the front doors to the complex. He looked plain looking halls and took the first room on the left. He looked around at it. So bare was the wall and floors. He knocked on one of the walls as one of his clones face emerged. "Number 4. I need a bed."

He nodded as the wall began to extend out forming a cot like structure. Then leaves began to form. Shiorei pushed on it to test the stability. He then crawled into the cot. It was comfortable enough. He wondered how much longer the four wood clones living in the walls could keep it up before being completely burned out.

He rolled over to his side using his coat as a blanket. He rest his eyes. He need the rest and soon some food. He had used a lot of his chakra in a short time.

User Image

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Sleeping + 1/4 (210)
Jutsu Used:

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:45 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 682/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei tossed and turned in his sleep. Again he was having problems sleeping. Mokuton never set well in his body. Though born with the ability like his problem it had been nothing but a source of struggle for him.

In his dream he was a small boy again with his big brother. That day when everything changed. He held the big leaf by the stem as they returned home. The others of the clan were whispering as they passed. Shiorei behind his brother.

They were all acting strangely. They returned home to their mother only to see their grandfather waiting for them. Shiorei grasped tightly at his brother's sleeve. Their grandfather was a very strict man and he never brought something good.

Shiorei's opened. He shook his head. The Mokuton was a curse to him and using it often brought back bad memories. He decided to linger in bed a little while longer. But he wasn't able to get another wink.

User Image

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Sleeping + 1/4 (210)
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 pm
Shiorei Senju no Mori
The Exodus Flood

Konohagakure || Genin || Age: 16 || Sensor/Ninjutsu || Suiton/Doton/Mokuton || Chakra: 682/840 || Stamina: 110/110 || AC: 000 || Ryo: 000

User Image

Shiorei gathered his things It was time for him to move on to his next destination. There was much work to be done and little time to do it. His next goal was to restore the devastated hospital. In hindsight he should have fixed it first but he didn't see anyone say anything. If nothing else the five story complex could be used as a makeshift hospital.

he threw his bag over his shoulder and headed off to do his civic duty and help restore Konoha to its glory days.

[---Exit To Hospital---]

User Image

Chakra/Stamina Recovery:
Out of Combat +15
Jutsu Used:

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Standing outside the Housing Apartment compound with his hands buried in his pockets, Luciano wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. Upon walking to where the felony happened he say a large crowd of villages surround one of the housing builds. Each villager was either pitchfork or a piece of wood with fire at the tip of it. " wow I wonder what happen here." Luciano said thinking to himself as to why there is a mob of villagers outside this house. Shoving the villagers slightly out the way as he tried to go through the large crowd, he finally found his way out of the crowd and in front of the mob.

"What is going on here!" Luciano shouted loud enough so all of the crowd could hear. "He killed his little boy and family." one villager said. " He's crazy." other said. " Off with his head!" one shouted. "Okay i'll see what I can do". Luciano responded to the angry mob. Turning around to face the door, Luciano noticed a pool of blood coming from the inside of the door. "Wow he must have really killed them, I guess I have to do whats best, I hope the Hokage understands". Opening the door and walking inside, the first thing Luciano noticed was two people laying dead on the ground. "hmmmm". Taking a few steps forward Luciano saw him. Their his was standing there with such a crazy looking expression in his face with such eyes, Luciano just knew he had snapped somehow and there was no going back. The man had blonde hair which had blood stains in it, a heart in his hands which looked like it had a bite taken out of it and blood trailing down from is mouth which most likely meant that he had eaten it.

"Hiiiiii..........young boy, you look like a good kkkiiiiilllll." the man said in a whisper like eerie voice. Remaining silent, Luciano kept his guard up just in case. "Time tooooo Diiiiiiee!" He slightly shouted as he charged towards Luciano full speed. Luciano noticed him making hand signs but didnt know which ones. As the murder was done making hand signs "Gōkakyū no Jutsu, Great Fireball Technique." The man whispered. As he dashed towards Luciano, A Great ball of fire came from his mouth and headed towards Luciano. "Sh*t...... Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu, Wind Torpedo Technique". Gathering a large amount of wind into his lungs, Luciano expeled a highly explosive ball of wind towards the Katon jutsu. Since his jutsu was the same rank as the fire ball jutsu, the Wind Torpedo blew right threw the ire ball jutsu shocking the crazy murder. As the Wind Torpedo blew right threw the fire ball jutsu the Wind Torpedo hit the murderer right in his face knocking him on his butt.

"Tatsumaki Wana, Tornado Trap jutsu". While the man was still on his butt, about to get up, a large tornado about ten feet high directly around his body enough for him to move, surrounded him making him trapped in the tornado. "Get me out!" the murder shouted. "Shut up, you will die soon". After a while the tornado began to die down. "Bōsui no Jin, Spindle Formation". Raising both arms up a hoard of kikaichu came flooding out. While this was happening the murderer began to move as fast as he could, pulling out a kunai as he was inches away from Luciano, the man was stopped, stuck in his place by the kikaichu beetles. Taking out one of his kunai, Luciano stabbed the man in his throat, killing him instantly. " I told you, you was going to die".

Walking out of the house to where the mob was as they was ranting, Luciano gave them the news that they wanted. "He is dead". With all of the cheering and happiness going on, Luciano disappeared to the Hokages Office to tell him about the missions

[Exit]

Mission :: Investigate Crime Scene: Felony ::: Completed

Village • Konohagakure | Rank • Genin | Age • 14 | Class • NinJutsu | SubClass • Sensor | CHA • 450/450 | STA • 50/50 | AC • 1400 | Ryo • 000 | kikaichu • 1500 / 1500 |

Importance

Jutsu Used • Bōsui no Jin [ Spindle Formation ] Rank: C [ 1k Insects ]
• Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu [ Wind Torpedo Technique ] Rank : C
• Tatsumaki Wana [ Tornado Trap ] Rank : C
Jutsu Learned
Jutsu Active
Mission

ITEMS

• Black Konoha Headband. Tied around neck
• Breath Mask
• Medium Sized Gourd which holds 500 kikaichu

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games