Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 pm
Kyo poked the mans leg again, so squishy and warm it was.
((sorry in math class))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
There was quite the ruckus outside her door, and the clone shook her head. "Enter!" she proclaimed loudly. She wanted to get things done and over with mighty quickly.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Hearing the Raikage finally answering them, Zetsu stood and walked in looking at the Raikage. He smirked It seems she is busy.Thats her clone dought anyone else will know. As he entered he walked up to the desk and stopped as he crouched down. A llot things ran through his mind as he bowed his head in respect for the Raikage. He could tell she was aggravated with the commotion he had caused and he truly was sorry for it. As he spoke he show the utmost respect for her, Lady Raikage I come to ask for my head band. I have finally graduated from the acadamy and i would like to become stronger.

He knew what he had said was enough to get the head band but there was more he wished to discuss. However, seeing this wasnt the real Raikage that would have to wait.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:27 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Welcome to the village," the clone spoke simply, as she moved to fish out a headband. She wasn't in the greatest of moods, and neither was she fond of another interruption. Couldn't she get peace just once in a blue moon? "Learn much, and live well."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu rose and grabbed his headband as he quickly left the Raikages officie. He knew all too well how hard her work was and he need to get stronger and fast. Making his was to the village he would look around at the mission borad before he went to training.

[exits]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:46 pm
Kyo waited till the Uchiha boy had his turn then entered, letting Shi walk next to him. "Hi ma'am! Your the Raikage? I haven't met you yet."  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:17 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Zetsu gone, that meant there was only a little bit left, before the clone could do as it pleased. Looking at the boy, she smiled softly. They likely had some of the youngest shinobi in the world here in the village.
"Yeah, I'm the Raikage," Kinpaku laughed. Why else would she be sitting in the desk at this point in time? "It was a sudden decision. I'm Kinpaku."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm
Kyo bowed his head to her. "I'm Kyo Inuzuka, I was wondering if you had a certain Taijustu style, my teacher had it but I can't find him. It's called Kanjo-Tekina Ikari." He looked at her, she looked younger than the last kage, happier too.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The boy was rather quick to be polite. That was a wonderful trait, for the Raikage to enjoy, when it came down to the request of the boy's learning. "You want that accursed thing?" the Oni inquired, slightly taken aback by the thought of a boy so young delving into madness for power, "I'd have suggested someone who knew what they were doing with that... But the only person who knew it was the Lady Uwanosora." It was a twinge of guilt in her voice, she turned to rummage behind the desk, the sound of a plank being pulled. She'd been sure to set up places for something so dangerous to not be handled freely.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm
He nodded to her, he didn't think it accursed, more like a melee to expose emotions freely without creating a weakness. "Well, I can't just have it being the only taijustu in my mind with only one stage learned. I was hoping to experience more of it." Shi barked to agree.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:19 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Know that your yearning to learn is admirable, but the force of emotions should not be used for the sake of battle. Not to me. Great power gained always has a backlash," the Raikage's clone warned, as she pulled free a scroll from beneath the floor, setting it upon the desk for the boy and his dog. "The Lady Uwanosora wasn't completely there, if you recall."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:28 pm
"You warn me of a non-dangerous object ma'am. If I can't handle emotions, I can't truly learn." He stepped towards the desk and took a firm grasp on the scroll, and taking it off the desk.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"I warn you of dangerous tactics held within said object. Be safe, learn well," the clone stated simply, as she watched the boy take hold of the scroll. There wasn't much else she could do.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm
He shrugged. "The most dangerous this thing can teach me is the emotion hate and I surpassed that." With that said, he and Shi turned, walking out of the office.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

[[Er, assuming that there's either a clone of the Raikage or if she's actually there herself?]]

Doki knocked at least two times by the Raikages door. Then without actually considering the external actions of another, she opened the door and scooted herself in. Buckled and belted and all, her odd presence was nothing more than a sign of free leisure as her position wasn't really all that strained. Her darkly lidded eyes firmly remained on the lady Raikage. Her expression was somewhat concealed by the rigid rims of her collar but one could only perceive an imaginary mouth. Built to speak, or built to mock. With a jerk-like movement, she bent her torso in a bow before she shifted her back straight. "..."

"...Kodoki Doki. Graduated the Academy..um.." Her expression remained the same but her mind was falling explicatively void. She looked above the woman's head, then went into numerous places. The moment was long until she remembered where she was going at. Her multicolored eyes tracked away from the ceiling and back to the Village Leader. "...I'm unsure of what happens next, ma'am." She quickly added, placing her hands out of her pockets out of belated politeness. She was taught that those sort of things were not the best way to display proper respect.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games