Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 195/375 ---/315

Hatsu entered the hospital with Miko and Hanna. After checking Hanna in at the front desk, a nurse would take her to a room to be healed. Another nurse would then notice Hatsu and ask how her wound was doing. Hatsu laughed to herself a little bit. "It's still healing, but it's getting better." she would explain. Bowing to the nurse she would see about what to do next, with Miko.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

XAyame_HatakeX

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 255/480 || Stamina :: 70/80
Miko bringing up the rear of Hatsu an wincing a little over dramatically now that they were a bit away from the main fray to Miko's knowledge. She'd sigh and slightly guilt ridden sigh or relief and would continue to look around for anything off, but also check around the hospital for any signs of anbu. This area was key to recuperating the injured and the sick, and in general in a strategic sense if the enemy meant business the cut out medical support. If they Anbu were still out doing their jobs this would be a high value area for them to be stationed still. Limping slightly over to a seat and calling over one of the nurses with a snap of her fingers and a wave Miko would question, "Hey hey , nurse nice to see you guys are running around at full steam, and you got my gurl there. That's nice. Buu~t you mind hooking me up with some pain meds, or maybe just taking out a few dozen sharp prickly bits that could still be in my leg, and I really need it done really quick. Still on a mission technically from the Raikage to relay some information. So, if you see an Anbu send them my way I've got some words for them. Also I need to speak to whatever staff you have taking care of admittance into the emergency ward. A list of recent wounded is essential information that can help. Thanks."
Miko was a little relaxed more now, but surely not out of the woods. the state of things and her entire world had been flipped in one day, and it was only just her FIRST day. Grandpa didn't say there would be days like this, but he sure as hell trained her mind to weather the storm at least. He should be safe now, right? The thought drifted into her mind, but Miko shook it off. Personal troubles only distracted now. Looking around Miko noticed another young kunoichi seemingly directing and helping the staff in the hospital.

Miko chose to cut to the quick and call out to her among the murmuring noise of all the goings on of the building. "Hey! any body in ere know sumptin about what's up outside! You got a name and rank as a konoichi?! If ya do and ya been here for a while why not come'ere an compare notes on what we've seen around the village! Sound good?!" Looking to Hatsu Miko would shake her head to signal that she wanted to Hatsu to come over as well. Even if her mind wasn't all to focus the general glaze of thinking about more than what they just left behind them could help to keep her distracted. in the mean time some medical attention would come to check Miko out in the middle of the area she sat. There was a few things nagging her when it came to the village and Miko only needed a few minutes to talk before leaving the hospital to complete her mission as peer the instructions of the Raikage.

((OOC: Not sure of NPc information so if any one wants to do the nurses bit I'd appreciate it. =3
Edit: Sorry about that, didn't' realize Aron's character had already left. So I just shifted it to her generally being loud to question more people, so Samaru coming out to this call fits in. I'll post when I get home tonight since I figure it's gonna be mostly a back and forth between me and noodles, unless galaga wants to jump in with a few words, or just generally feel out Hatsu's emotions right now. =3))
¥ Ryo: 000 | ¥ AC:000
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (D-rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [1] post faster. [- Academy]

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Resting: Refunded +5 Stamain/ Chakra

Weapons/Puppets:
[Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::
GalagaHero

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
  • Samuru Sanmiitai : ✠

✠_| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,725 | ⇣ ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi | ⇣ ⇣
    ✠_| | | Sakkakugan [ Amiti ] | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 | ⇣

A nurse frowned down the hallways, trying to figure out why there were so many yelling girls in the hospital right now. Walking out from behind her desk, she moved to the rude girl who was snapping her fingers [Miko] and folded her hands on her hips "I can assist you. But don't snap your fingers at me, young lady. That's rude." she pulled a vial of pain medication out of her apron and followed it up with a clean syringe "There aren't any Anbu currently in the hospital. They tend to stay where they do the best damage though we have a few medical Anbu. They are currently attempting to locate the Kage." she continued, taking the girl's arm [Miko] and dosing her with a mild amount of medication. It was a pain killer and antibiotic in one so it would help with whatever was wrong with her leg as well "The most recent wounded, not including yourself and the other young lady, is a single Jounin who came in critical. He came from the residential district but it was indicated the threat there had been handled." pulling out a wicked pair of tweezers, she tapped the tips together menacingly "Hold still." she ordered and knelt, starting on the removal of the abrasions to the girl's leg [unsure of what exactly is in her leg so I'm being ambiguous] "His name is Samuru Sanmiitai, currently in stable condition." she yanked on a particular piece and it came free with blood that she dabbed with a cotton ball. (OoC: here's your NPC, Reaper. Generally, you can just do whatever. smile ))

In the hospital room a hall over, Samuru stirred as the hospital seemed to be busier, blinking Noisy now. 'Jae's gone.' Good. he rolled onto his left shoulder and put his right hand on the bed, using it to sit up. He flipped his right leg over the side, luckily it was out of the sling now, and gingerly put his foot on the floor. Sitting up was about all he could do right now and his movement caught a passing nurses attention "Sanmiitai-san, please remain resting." the words were annoyed and resigned even as she continued walking. He blinked at her, his single eye a blue brown of confusion "..." regardless, there was a lot of noise coming from another hall and he flexed his foot. Hopping wasn't the best idea so he stretched his leg as far as he could and then pushed off the bed, grabbing the side of a chair so he wouldn't fall forward. His leg was painful but the healing had stabilized his muscles and it could hold his weight despite the bandages What are you doing? 'I want to know what all the yelling is about.' Obviously we weren't the only ones attacked. 'That's not enough.' You want, what, details? 'Yes.' he could almost feel Amiti rolling metaphorical eyes and Samuru ground his teeth. Twisting slightly on his leg, he made sure to look over his right shoulder to judge how close the window was "Sanmiitai!" the same nurse that had passed was back and she stared at him in outrage "Get back in that bed!" he blinked and swallowed, shaking his head. Her face started to turn red as he tried to get over to the wall "Stay there!" she ordered, turning and storming off. Ignoring her order, Samuru leaned then, closing his eye tightly, threw himself into the wall. His left shoulder slammed into the glass and pain spiked up his neck, making him gasp YOU-! That hurt! "Yup." Samuru gasped, vocalizing his response to Amiti's mental accusation. Sliding along the wall, he leaned out the doorway, looking down the hall in a curious manner. It seemed all the noise was coming from a hall over from his own You are NOT going to bunny hop us down the hall. rotating so he was standing outside and leaning on the wall, Samuru debated how best to get down to where the other voices were. At least, he did until a sharp hand grabbed his shoulder and yanked him back, forcing him into a seat "THERE. Now sit and stop trying to wander around!" the nurse scolded the stunned Samuru as he stared up at her, barely registering the blanket she threw over his shoulders "Where do you want to go?" That's abuse! Patient abuse! "That...that way, please." Samuru said meekly, motioning with his right hand You're pathetic. the nurse made sure his foot was in the stirrup and then pushed him down the hall.

Rounding a corner, Samuru blinked at all the strange faces that were now filling the hospital. A stranger getting her leg tended to and...Hatsu. 'You remember her name?' She's another one of 'em. 'Another one of...?' Hattori, 'Oh. Do we know her?' Yes, you bozo. Samuru winced at Amiti's insult then asked the nurse to be brought over to the stranger with the leg wound. The chair was wheeled around so that he was sitting across from her, the nurse tending her [Miko], standing to give the two shinobi a moment. Samuru cocked his head at her "That leg looks bad. What happened?" he asked soberly. Ironic considering his own injuries. His left leg was gone from about mid thigh down, his left arm completely gone with only the socket of his shoulder a hint that he'd had one and the left side of his face was entirely bandaged. He wore hospital pants but his chest and abdomen were wrapped tightly with more bandages and served as a shirt. More of the tan bandages peeked out around his hip and wrapped around his right foot, hinting that the damage extended to that leg even though it was intact. The blanket over his shoulder hid most of the damage to his left shoulder, emphasizing the absence of the arm though, and his right arm was less bandaged but hints of skin grafts showed as well. His throat was bandaged too and the muscles moved as he spoke "What's happening in the village?" his right eye blinked, the bandages across his nose irritating him. Most his left face had been reconstructed in the surgery so the bone structure was still there but there wasn't the usual bump where his left eye would have been covered. Instead, a flat surface indicated it too was gone.

OoC: Sooo....I hope that isn't confusing. First part is only to Miko, Second part is a solo post with Samuru/Amiti and last part is Samuru/Amiti coming into the area where, I think, you all are. He's speaking to Miko but is aware of everyone else..... So yay :'3 I hope I didn't fumble anything...-dodges the massive word dump-

I have edited accordingly :3

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

• PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:18 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 210/375 ---/315

After checking Hanna into the hospital Miko would enter, looking for information, along with some medical attention. Motioning for Hatsu to come over, the Hattori had no reason to complain. While Miko was getting fixed up Hatsu would be sitting close. There was almost no physical damage to her, but Hatsu's mental state was not very stable. A ninja hatsu would recognize would come over as well. After asking about what had happened, Hatsu would say nothing, and instead would merely stare at Samuru with a broken, blank, emotionless expression on her face.

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > O O C < < <

Jii

> > > Passives < < <

Basic Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
    Extreme Climate Resistance Training :: Hatsu does not suffer from adverse climate effects.
    Advanced Endurance Training :: The Stamina costs of techniques in Pi Qua Quan are reduced by half if Hatsu has used them in the last two posts.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:33 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 265/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
    A nurse who noticed Miko loudly calling out had approached her about the manner she went about asking for help in her mission. Miko shrugged off the comment and side a bit as she'd passively let the nurse apply the antibiotics and pain killers.Oh~ sweet relea~sse, ~puuur~fect. Audibly to herself from the pain killer Miko would cough a little to try and regain her composure since she wasn't all too happy with what followed with the nurse picking away at her legs, but all the same she seemed to have some information that could help. something grabbed her about what the nurse said about the Anbu trying to find kaileer. Maybe they didn't know he was out at the dojo, but there must of been enough of them there to notice the commotion going on. Well unless a fair number of them were cut down by something. Rubbing her temples and trying to process the likely worse situation than she'd initially imagined, taking a deep breath Miko would continue to listen. The name of the man who came in critical stuck out to her but a face was suddenly coming up blank in her memory. "Samaru, huh? Well lets see... It wasn't but a few moments into her actual verbal response form the lecture into the possibly bad news, that Miko laid eyes on the lump that was formally the man know as Samaru.

He spoke, maybe as a jab at levity in more serious times he'd jest at the clear irony of his concern for her minor wounds over his critical ones. the man looked like a he was ripped apart. So Miko stomaching the stress of the vision of what the enemy could do to one person, well, she chocked down the feeling with a visible gulp of air and then sighed with a following retort, "No worse than wounds from who'eva beat the candy out of you Pinayata man, but if you must know I was on the wrong end of an explosion and I got a little mixed up with some genjutsu. To get down to the important stuff I felt pain and I'm now not dribbling like an insane idiot or dead. Before I tell you what else happened where I just came from when you tell me where aa~llll of that happened to you. It'll help me clear somethings up."
    Pointing and gesturing with her finger at the numerous wounds and missing pieces to the man Miko would focus in on looking him in the eyes though the mental image remained clear to her, and she doubted she'd ever forget it. She'd put on her poker-face, it was the only thing keeping her from freaking out right now. though all in all thinking back to her training with her gramps, he did tell her to grow a stomach for this kind of stuff. There's all sorts out there and some have seen horrible injury or simply birth defects that as a shinobi you can't let yourself be bothered by it or lose sight of them being simply people. With him this close to her Miko could already sense his chakra, he had a kekkei genkai." Hey you're not like normal shinboi are you. You've got some kind of bloodline trait, mind if I ask what it is?" She wasn't trying to pile on, but from the number of odd fusion elemental natures and other things she was sensing with out a name to draw to mind in her sensory techniques Miko had decided to ask ut right when she had a chance to at least name what she was feeling in an individual carrying a bloodline trait.

((OOC: Thanks again noodles for the Npc. ))
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit.

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-Rank] (using it to know where to move out of the way of debry

Weapons/Puppets:
    [Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Hatsu's attention didn't go unnoticed and Samuru glanced at her, his single blue/brown gaze meeting her own That look is familiar. '...yes.' Gonna do something about it? 'Yes.' Hmph. he leaned back in the wheel chair and then extended his bandaged hand to her. The tips of his finger and his thumb were the only part not bandaged and he kept his palm up to Hatsu, giving her the opportunity to...reconnect? To come back to reality? It was unclear but the motion was meant to give her something to focus on and bring her back from whatever mental break she was in. He knew how it felt, to be so broken in the mind that everything went numb. Samuru had escaped by leaving his mind and simply recovering in the darkness of his unconscious. Hatsu, he suspected, had no such safe place And what, holding hands is gonna help her? 'Its better than nothing. And nothing is what made you.' Oye! What's wrong with me? Amiti's retort was ignored as the girl Samuru had initially spoken too addressed him. Most of what she said didn't make all that much sense to him, her dialect practically foreign to his ears.
    "Mmm. I got on the wrong end of a rotting jutsu." Samuru said, his own tone low and rough though he did use some of the same phrasing. His throat was healed but it would take time for his voice to return to normal "It happened in the residential district. There's some damage to the surrounding area and a building disintegrated." this was all related in a nonchalant, almost tired way and he moved his left shoulder, looking like he wanted to motion something, forgetting his arm was gone. Realizing he'd done that, Samuru settled back in the wheel chair again with a frown "I'm fairly certain my opponent is still there but she's no longer a concern." We think. 'She can't be.' She could be. We took what was ours but she could have survived it. 'Or she's dead.' Naive. 'Pessimist.' he jerked slightly at her calling him not normal and Samuru's gaze narrowed, his frown deepening "I do mind... I don't even know your name." he pointed out but also realized he hadn't told her his either "I'm Samuru, Samuru Sanmiitai. Jounin." he didn't extend his hand to her and, since he only had one, he merely inclined his head.

OoC: Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:05 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 225/375 ---/315

Hatsu stared at Samuru as he outstretched his arm, showing her his hand. What did he want her to do, take hold of it? Hatsu sighed a deep sigh and sat back in her chair, her head lowered. She was tired from all that had transpired and showed it well as she drifted off quickly into a deep sleep. The exhausted genin finally got some of the rest she needed as she felt her consciousness fade.

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:42 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 270/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
    The mans attention shifted to Hatsu for a moment as she seemed to be drifting back into her thoughts. Miko should of known with no Seiji to focus on she'd probably trip back into shock. Yet the grievously wounded man seemed like he had some idea of how to approach her with some vague attempt at physical contact. In the end she'd drift off too sleep and that would leave Miko with the subject at hand, and her questions. There were quite a few of them but Miko was making some headway with deductive and reductive reasoning, but that could only get you so far without more facts to base you hypothesis on. From what he seemed okay with relaying to Miko it seemed that one of the individuals who intruded into the village had the ability to erode and decay flesh. No wonder her look like some one dipped him in acid. from what flesh she could see that was obviously skin grafts she figured it could of been some type of burn. So if he came from the residential District he was where that cloud of chakra was, guess that was the enemies, chakra nature, need to keep note of that, and that it can apparently take down a building, the f#$k is up with that. Exhaling heavy trough her teeth Miko was trying to assemble her thoughts on the threat, but quietly on the inside she was glade she didn't have to tangle with such a monster. Then again there was another stroke of guilt for the thought. He was receptive in all things reporting the situation he came from and how he left it, but when it came to his own person he seemed abrasive to the subject or at least with out some formal introduction, but apparently it occurred to him he never offered one.Then the name came, Samaru, So this guy, I think I saw him before all this. Jeez that's a change.

"I'm Miko, Miko Tengoku if you want the whole pic'cha. So some wicked witch leveled a building and melted your limbs off. Alright, but in your, lets say weakened state, you couldn't check the body or collect it for the medical anbu to study for the village to learn what ever secrets the corpse might of had. "Miko would slouch a bit in her seat and would already forget all about the nurse working on her leg who was probably already close to done, but she'd continue her conversation anyway. "As for the personal information it's not about prying into your business, I just wanted background t add to the feeling I get from you, you see I'm a sensor shinobi, and a well a puppeteer, but my puppets are on back order I guess you could say. I've been sensing about the village for the enemy but certain ones who've been making moves with their Jutsu remain hidden and those i do sense don't seem like their chakra's signature's normal. A fair few mixed matched natures and odd shaping of chakra in the body. I'm putting names to them so I don't have to mark them as mystery subjects of observation when I break down what I'm encountering later on just in general as a shinobi." Miko would sigh and then roll her neck scratching at it behind her hair and scarf. "But if it's too personal to talk about I'm fine with that. I'll probably get around to learning what it is if the traits out in the world, but I chose the direct approach here. From what I felt our people were by the dojo, where i came from, the Raikage's clone, I guess, in the office, and somewhere in the shopping district I'm kinda drawing a blank as to which shop they're in or by. Since I'm not much for close range, and my more dynamic range options for battle are limited at the moment."

Leaning in to look deeper int o Samaru's eyes Miko was trying to get a better feel for this man, from what she now remembered of him, he seemed like a fly on the wall in Kaileers office. He didn't speak and he wore no shoes for some reason. Sizing people up was a bit of families hustler background carrying over to her generation, but it helped with figuring out who you could trust your back to when you were up against a wall. " I'm doing some of the heavy lifting with the tactical brains of breaking the enemies formation around the village, and discovering their motive so we can focus our actions. speaking of which, what was the woman you fought after? Our guy back at the dojo seemed fixed on making the new Raikage pay for stealing something, no idea if it's true, but he had motive. Anything you can think of would help the report." Smirking she'd wait for his reply.

((OOC: ))
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

Weapons/Puppets:
    [Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Samuru returned his hand to the wheel chair armrest, letting his hand dangle into his lap Told you. 'It doesn't matter. She isn't going into shock anymore.' Aw, you're so sweet. Amiti's comments didn't register outwardly and Samuru looked back to Miko. Melted....not exactly but the exact details weren't anything he really wanted to go into. Watching his arms rot, seeing the muscle and bone disintegrate into a bloody slush of half dissolved fluids and solids, Samuru would have nightmares for weeks, if not months. So for now... "Unless she has allies that aren't already engaged in events around the village, she will not be moving. I did not, however, kill her." he clarified, still speaking low. He cleared his throat a bit but went silent as she continued to speak 'She does puppets too... that's new.' But she doesn't have any. So that is pretty typical. '...' it was too personal. He didn't know enough about his bloodline to comfortably speak about it with a person who was essentially a stranger "If you get around to it, let me know what you discover." the response was slightly cold and dry, indicating he was not happy with her continued probing.
    Mention of the Raikage being at the dojo with another group of enemies was a little unsettling, especially considering what he had done to his opponent. Certainly, if Kaileer did not deal with this new group, some unpleasant retribution would be headed his way But honestly, isn't that just business as usual? 'You're paranoid.' For good reason, considering where we came from. 'We've been here for at least a year with no repercussions. They believe us dead.' Oh? Then why did that pink haired slut know where we were? Miko seemed to lock onto that same thought process and he met her gaze with a closed one. She could look all she wanted but even if she managed to get something... who knew what she'd see "She appeared to be obsessed with me. She killed her way into the Raikage's office but as soon as I distracted her and left the building, she followed. Rather than remain with a higher priority target, she came after me. Perhaps she was working with the group at the dojo." he replied to her query "Her name was Melody..." the last bit was said in a quiet after thought, a melancholy to it. Shaking the feeling away, he watched the nurse finish on Miko. Wrapping the leg in bandages, she stood and scowled at Miko "Don't fiddle with them." she ordered then glanced at Samuru. He didn't seem to be in any kind of danger at this point and talking appeared to be doing him well so she left with a nod "I don't know where she found out about me or why. But...she had something that belonged to my father. Perhaps that's why she chose me."

OoC: Italics is mental discussion between Samuru and Amiti. Whichever personality is dominant at the time gets 'words' in quotes.

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

• PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:02 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 255/375 ---/315

The snow cloud that had been floating above Hatsu disappeared as she slept. The young girl also moved in her seat as if uncomfortable, a sea of conflicting emotions clouding her dreams. If she could sweat easily she would be right now, except that her Shinsetsu bloodline kept her chilled.

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > O O C < < <

I only applied the resting chakra regeneration, along with the normal out of combat regeneration, because her sleep is not peaceful.

> > > Passives < < <

Quote:
    Quote:

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 275/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
    Licking at her teeth with his first comment Miko was getting a feeling he didn't notice that his suggestion of this woman having friends who weren't accounted for was one of her clear worries at the moment. The tension of the plausible retribution being sought for the death of this woman seemed like a fair thing for Samaru to worry about, but whatever he might of thought n that was there and gone in a flash. He was hard to read, Miko chalked that up to his training and seniority as a shinobi but everyone had tells. Miko didn't press the issue since she'd have time to figure out this man who even before all the wounds, was an enigma. She'd simply nod to confirm to him that she'd tell him whatever she came across when it came to learning more about whatever his kekkei genkai was. Moving on he had a little more pressing information about the woman, and Miko didn't very much think to push the thought on who defeated this woman named Melody. Obsession, It was a word that struck out to Miko, the best way to capture someone and out smart them was to think like them. From what profile Miko could make out of these people they ad a grudge, or some other reason for obsessive behavior, and one of the likely things about obsessive people is they tend to work things out for the long term to feed into their obsession or achieve some kind of peaked satisfaction when it was all over. Two people with a similar motivation and mind set was more than enough of a trail for Miko to follow behind. The fact that though Kaileer as one of their targets, but the other woman didn't seem to care to give chase once her priority made it's self present, made it clear that though they had similar perspectives their motives were separate and they worked together more for convenience.

The nurse would chime in and miko would wave her off, "Yeah, yeah I get it. Don't go off and bleed out somewhere. I'll try that." Sitting back she'd look over to Hatsu who was taking what seemed to be an uncomfortable rest before telling Samaru more, despite his injuries the man had a brain and definitely more years under his belt in the business of being a shiobi. "Alright, so she's of the same mind to attack this place, but they're smart enough to try and cut off the village so allies can't get in. Thoguh you did say someone other than you killed that Melody chick, who was it? From what i gather that body might not still be there even if I tried to go with the right people to pick it up. So that might be a dead end, and I doubt I'm trained enough to fair well on that front. From what I know of the guy calling himself their leader, though I'm not so sure of that, he's called Midgah's and from what I could tell he's performed jutsu without using hand seals. In your experience how many kinds of jutsu you know can work like that? Also your statement at the end there was a little off... unless you're an Anbu why wouldn't she know about you to some degree. You're Jounin, I'd figure you'd acquire some reputation along the way unless you've perfected the clean up kill, in which I'd still be under the question since that's more Onin work. How long have you been a jounin?" Something was off about him, and in general his placement in the village. A fly on the wall seldom drew attention but often times it didn't belong. Miko felt a little tension in the room so she took the chance to stand up and step tot he side of where Samaru's remaining eye was and would stretch her arms over head, yawning. "You know what, I'll leave it alone for some other time on this where did you come from tangent. Though I do feel curious, I get that being a shinobi comes with its secrets. You're allowed to your privacy like anyone else, but I think you and I both know first hand how far these people seem willing to go when they've been wronged. Be sharp..."

Tapping Hatsu on the shoulder Miko would move to wake her up and would be readying herself to leave listening to whatever tail end of information Samaru would have to give her before heading for the Raikage's office. "Common Hatsu, common gurl we don't get to take naps while the villages is technically being held hostage. wave goodbye to the nice man and lets complete the mission." She'd point to Samaru and would smile at him, having warmed a bit to him, though not really knowing why in spite of his condition.

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

Weapons/Puppets:
    [Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

GalagaHero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:29 pm
    User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
    Kumogakure Genin
    Taijutsu/Ninjutsu 285/375 ---/315

Unfortunately Hatsu's sleep didn't last long as Miko prodded at her shoulder. Yawning, a partially renewed but still equally tired young girl would wake from her slumber. Hatsu mumbled, and only part of what she said would be heard clearly"
    mumble... mumble... I don't see a nice man in front of us..." Hatsu would yawn and rub her eyes before getting up from her chair.

AD Reaper Elyse

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

XAyame_HatakeX
    Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
    • Jack-pot 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:30 pm
    User Image
    Hanna
    Chakra: 60
    Stamina: 260

Hanna would only move slightly as she was passed off. The nurses would quickly move her into a room moving to stop the bleeding in her legs and clean the other wounds she had received.
    Outside it was calm and precise, inside though her mind was playing havoc with her. She huddled in the dark corner of her mind, protecting the small pink and blue peacock. He made small threatening noises at the voices that surrounded them; who with each touch of the nurses lashed out at her and the small bird.
    He had once in her life been as big as a horse able to fend off the things that gave her nightmares and tried to pull her into that dark abyss. Now though, he was a shadow of his former self barely able to protect her from anything. His feathers missing in many places, one of his legs almost completely gone, his tail no longer the large beautiful thing it had once been.
    Shhhh don't make them angry anymore then they are. The peacock would give something close to a growl and nuzzled under her chin before wriggling from her hands and attacking the many voices that made her mind their home. They lashed out at the small bird, You killed them, you killed them all. You know that? You destroyed the village. Kaileer is going to die. They all are!
    Each of their statements made cuts in the animal. He looked at her with pleading eyes as she covered her ears trying to drown them out. She shook her head at him continuously saying no. He hung his head and grew smaller. She was failing again, failing them all.
    Hanna's eyes shot open as the nurses finished wrapping her legs. She gave a small squeal before jumping away from the bed. She collapsed on the ground as her legs gave out from under her. "Miss be still please you don't need to be moving around too much."
    Hanna shook her head, as she got her legs under her and limped as fast as she could out of the room and out into the open area. She ignored the looks and ran out the door taking a deep breath of the village air. Space, she had space here. She out her back to the wall to the left of the door and slid down. She let her face fall into her hands,
    Why am I so messed up? She asked no one in particular as the tears started falling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Samuru felt a flash of irritation that this Miko girl didn't appear to be understanding what he was saying. He didn't let it show though, keeping his features neutral as he corrected her "She is, or was, still alive when I was brought here." he said firmly, putting emphasis on them "She is, no doubt, still lying in the streets of the residential district, wishing she'd chosen a different fixation." she seemed very eager to pry into his history but, thankfully, she wasn't asking the questions that would make this awkward "I have not been out of the village on a mission for well over a year. That anyone, other than those I have come into contact with here, should know of me is odd." he couldn't control the bristle that came over him when Miko indicated that Hatsu should wave to the 'nice man'. Even if he was not Amiti...even if they never found out about just how cruel and vicious Amiti was compared to him "I am not a nice man." his words were soft and he shifted slightly in his chair as Hatsu reconfirmed that, leaning back so that his head fell slightly, hair covering his eye Ask them. 'Why? They're on a mission from the Raikage.' A loose enemy will likely be more important than whatever they are doing. he lifted his head slightly "I don't know what the Anbu are up to but if you happen to pass the residential, don't engage Melody, no matter what. Her touch can rot your flesh to the bone and then rot the bone." he warned "If she is still there, let an Anbu know...and, if it is not too much trouble, I would...consider it a favor if you would collect the remains of my two puppets from the same area." he didn't expect them to actually do it but the offer was given.
    He glanced over his shoulder as noise came from a hall, managing to turn his wheelchair a fraction with one hand. He ignored the twinge that came with it but he couldn't really go further...a pity as he spotted another pink haired female, his second and he was starting to worry about that, flee to the outside of the hospital "Be careful... both of you." Samuru added, the words strange in his mouth and, as Hatsu might notice, even stranger coming from him. He was still staring out the hospital doors, curiosity lining his features at why that strange girl had run away from people who might be attempting to help her.

-Edited!

GalagaHero

AD Reaper Elyse

XAyame_HatakeX

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Rank :: Kumogakure Genin || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 280/480 || Stamina :: 80/80
    Miko misunderstood his statement in the assumption that whatever means he'd taken that sacrificed so much of his body to the cause might of necessitated assistance, but apparently things were resolved relatively in a draw. Gramps always said a fight you could walk away from, was a fight you won. though this seems to be the drastic end of that damn concept. The note of word to characterize himself as "not a nice man". Miko simply would raise a bro to the statement between the two, Hatsu and Samaru. "Alright" Was the simplest verbal acknowledgment of their agreed sentiment about the mans person, but Miko hadn't really experienced this mans given open personality in a fair test of character. Samaru went on the explain the extent of the woman's ability and that it would be a smart idea to avoid going to the residential district. Which in Miko's case wasn't really necessary, she wasn't nearly that bold to jump the gun into something like this after seeing this mans body. Yet then he mentioned picking up his puppets, which sparked a bit of interest in Miko. She wasn't even aware that Kumogakure no sato had anyone else but her family that dabble in puppeteering in general and the kugutsu no jutsu. "So you're a puppeteer too, huh? I'll keep that in mind. I'll avoid the area if nothing pushes us to have to cross that place. Also thanks for the concern We'll try to be...Lets go Hatsu." Shifting her gaze to Hatsu and looking for some sign of her attention being alerted and ready Miko would head to leave, hearing some commotion from the rear. Yet she wouldn't look back given that she might of wasted a bit of time in getting better efforts out to help the village pull back this deadlock of tension. Two deaths didn't mean anything if all it did was foster the enemies cause into stronger unified desire to defeat the cloud village. Killing them might actually work counter to a benefit, but that perspective might be hard to pitch, and maybe a novice assumption that it mattered but it was somethign to cross Miko's mind.

Looking over to Hatsu Miko would look for her expression to see how she was doing after taking a little nap. "Alright Hatsu same thing as we did when we left the others back at the dojo. You're defense I'm scouting."

[Exit to Raikage's Office]

User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

Weapons/Puppets:
    [Yet to be Purchased]

Misson/Jobs:

GalagaHero

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games