Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki' had the weirdest moment in his life when Zetsu tried to bring him back to life. he kept hitting him which did more harm than good. all Aki could do was glare hatefully as he waited. once the clone splashed on him he slowly felt his tendrils become normal again and he went to work putting his body back together. after a few minutes he sowed himself up and was good as new all over again. he sat up and flicked Zetsu off."you moron. i dont breath." after a moment of looking mad Aki laughed genuinely happy now. "thank you Dai i wasn't sure if i could die or not from that.." he chuckled and leaned back relaxing. he just finished his first real win. it was a great feeling. he know longer felt mad at the other two anymore. he still believed that he should be the one they spar against but he let it go. he just learned that spars can be brutal to the untrained and learning that was vital for a real fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:59 am
User Image

Zetsu would be taken back by the finger but laugh as Aki told him why. He would hold Dai close as he congradulated Aki on his win and turned to kiss Dai. Lets all promise. No spars with other shinobi of this village unless the whole team is present ok? He knew that it was for the best seeing how they could all back each other up,  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:08 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai twisted to where Zetsu was behind her. She looked at Aki as he spoke. She sighed in relief. She looked up at Zetsu as she kept in his arms and then back at Aki. "I'm happy to help." She told Aki. Dai giggled and exclaimed with a smile. "I promise." She told the both of them. She placed her hands of Zetsu's forearms. As she smiled at Aki.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 am

Aki shrugged."Ok deal i don't see why not. we are strong in numbers. i tell you what we are definitely going to need Dai if i have to fight that guy again. he made me resemble a freaking piece of jerky."Aki stood im going back to the HQ guys. talk to in fact never mind i will meet you guys there."

[exit to raikages office.]  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as his teammates agreed along side him as he looked down at Dai and kiises her forehead. We grew as a team guys. And once Aki left he would turn to Dai and motion for them to return to their mea. So what do you think about them? He wondered as he continued to hope she would enjoy them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:40 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai blushed softly as Aki acknowledged her as a great asset to the team. She smiled even more as he spoke. I'll become strong. I'll become the best known Hunter in the nations. I'll show Sypher that I have this in me. I'll show everyone. She thought to herself as Zetsu kissed her forehead. She looked up at him and blushed. Zetsu and Aki, they'll make me stronger. I just know it. Dai nodded as she heard his question. She sat down and took u[ her ramen. She took a bite and giggled. "Zetsu, ths is amazing." She took another bite. Holding her chopsticks in her mouth she blushed again. "I'm kinda jealous." She told him with a a smile. She took up a rice ball and ate it within a matter of a few bites.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image

Zetsu smiled as he heard Dai love his cooking. Sitting beside her he ate quitely as he was starving more than anything as he turned and looked at he with a noodle hanging from his mouth when she said she was jealous. What are you Jealous for? He would sttare at her in thought not knowing what to expect.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"That your cooking is better than mine." She said to him. She looked at him and began laughing as she saw the piece of noodle hanging from his mouth. "You got a little something on your lips." Dai giggled as she pointed her chopsticks at him.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:14 pm
User Image

Zetsu blushed as he sucked to noodle in his mouth and smiled at Dai. He had been cooking for himself for almost three years now so i guess he had to be good but it wasnt always like that. Im glad you like it. He smiled as he put down his empty bowl of ramen and ate a rice ball. He winked at her and chuckled as he kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Aki walked back to Zetsu and Dai."hey guys guess what. i am chunnin." he said proudly. he now had a right to protect the village."i cant wait to get to jounnin." he sat next to them and laughed."in a while i am heading back to the HQ to train.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:14 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

She moved her head to the side; giving her cheek to Zetsu as he kissed it. Dai looked up at Aki as he strolled back into the ruins. His news felt somewhat like a Kunai into Dai's chest. Dai flinched a little.Aki is Chunnin now....I'm falling behind everyone She thought as she finished her ramen. She sat it down and smiled at Aki. "That's great to hear Aki. I'm very happy to hear that you got to rank up." She smiled. Dai stood up and stretched. "I think more training will do us all some good." She spoke as she straighten her clothing. "I know I could go for some more." She smiled at the boys. "I might just do some missions while I'm at it." Dai smiled happy to know that She had a team like this. Each team member pushed the others to get better. But none the less. They were friends and made each other happy. A small breeze swept through the ruins and swayed Dai's hair.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Zetsu would chuckle as he wrapped his arms around Dai again and looked to Aki. Thats great man congrats. Looking to Dai as she spoke next he smiled and nodded. I agree Sweetheart we all should train. And with that he would hug and kiss her gently. See you later sweetie? He asked as if it wasnt set in stone even though it was.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm
Aki thanked them and turned leaving.

[HQ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai would wrap her arms around Zetsu's waist and lock her hands together as they kissed. When they broke she smiled sweetly as he ask if he would see her later. Dai wrinkled her nose. "We kinda live together, honey." She reached up and kissed him again. "I was going to train a little more before I went looking for some kind of job." Dai spoke as she slowly released really not wanting too. She reached up and touched his cheek with her finger tips. "Zetsu?" She whispered his name. "Do you...think we might have a future together?" Dai blushed and the looked away embarrassed. "I'm sorry. It's just I've never felt this way." She looked at him. "I feel at home with you." She stepped closer to him and rested her hands on his shoulders. "I've never felt like that ever before." She rested her head against his chest. His heart is so, smooth...I could fall asleep by just listening to it. She thought calmly as she lightly gripped his shoulders. She closed her eyes and continued to listening to his heart. "You're the first person ever that hadn't called me a...Paper Doll." She words almost seemed to burn her throat as the formed. But Dai held Zetsu close to her. Not ever wanting him to leave her.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

Zetsu would chuckle as he heard Dai speak about them living together. It was obvious that they could see each other when ever they wanted to but it seemed polite to ask. Feeling the kiss he could tell it was more passionate than most of theirs as he kissed her back holding her close. When she broke and asked him the question most guys dreaded he felt relived as he didnt have to ask it. Of course sweetheart ibeileve we could be together forever. He would smiled as she laid her head on his chest and grin as he woul lift it as he whispered to her, indigo]I love you Dai. He wondered if it was too fast but he felt it and it was true. And why would i call you paperdoll? The term cnfused him as she was just a dara not a doll. she was still a person.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games