Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image

Damien Brande
" The Scarred Shinobi "
Medic // Genjutsu
435 // 65

Damien walked into the Temple once again, having been frustrated before... but after doing the mission and finally confronting 'Nameless", he was chilled out. He stopped and watched as the others performed techniques and executed them perfectly. He just stood there and looked on, he knew that everyone pretty much was a Wind type from what he was seeing; but Yuka was using paper techniques too. He thought for a moment about her squad and he was going to learn the Creation Rebirth but he wasn't going to bring it up anymore. He looked around and saw that the loud busty girl was there and rolled his eyes.

Tao-Benshin

Jutsu Used // Techniques :
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:06 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [390/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having sometime to collect her breath with the break the girls had. Yuka picked stood straight once more rolling her shoulder's. She noticed Damien return. Happy to see him back the teen would wave to him then turn to Dai and Ku. "I'll catch up with you three later, bye."Now that Damien was back it was her time to slip away for a little while. A nice long nap was just calling for the girl. Slowly walking away from the two Yuka stopped next to Damien.Welcome back, You can take my spot I need a nap, soo I pass my turn to you."Yuka said with a wink and walked away exiting the temple.

[Exit]

Jutsu used

•Kami Bunshin no Jutsu - Paper Clone Technique
                                                    •Rank - D

Quote:

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Kurai_wolf

Fight for a better future

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

✠| Jounin | Konohagakure Kumogakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 11,425 |
| Genjutsu : Inception | Puppeteer : Marionette | Jinchuuriki: Nibi |
| Sakkakugan | Chakra 570 | Stamina 90 |✠

[✠]Sitting on the roof of the temple, Samuru noted several indents where others had shared his current position. How many people before him had sat on this roof? His knees were bent up, arms resting on tops with his hands hanging loosely as he stared at the surroundings. The temple was a calm a place as any to deal with his sudden reassertion of dominance. Between the moments in the hospital and his arrival here, the tables had turned. Samuru was now dominant and Nameless was the subservient personality. He hadn't had this much clarity since his days in Konohagakure and even then it had hardly been clear when he was there. This was a new kind of sight for him, staring out across the air at a world he didn't have to be afraid of. He didn't bother to push the hair out of his face when it blew, just staring as the rules of his mind were rewritten to suit his new personality. A personality that was developing and changing as he sat there. All ready he knew his speech pattern had changed, that what he was was changing "I don't know if I like it." he said softly, his eyes a soft brown gold, bits of blue showing through.[✠]

[An endless circle of fighting, death and living.]
[I aim to end this circle, this hellish ouroboros.]
[Watch...watch this fiery rebirth of our world.]
[✠]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:41 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀
| Seal Chakra Count: 800 / 800|

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

"Can almost see the whole village from here. Though I'm more of the old village ruin type." Dai was standing near the peak of the temple's roof. She wasn't looking at Samuru. "You try so hard to hide something...but you can't shake it." She turned her head to him and had a blank facial expression. "Sadly...the best eyes...well..eye in the village. Can't seem to look past the tremble in your chakra ever so often." She blinked softly and looked away. "You don't have to hide it from me, Samuru. In a different time. In a different situation. I'm effected by something too." Dai wrapped her arms around her waist. "I can't sleep because of the nightmares."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 825 / 825 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 28,150 |
| Ryo: 11,000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Samuru didn't turn as Daitomi spoke, his own introspection so heavy that he barely noticed she had spoken. As he registered her words though, he turned his head a bit to look at her from behind his hood, eyes debating how much of her words he could respond to. It wasn't like they had ever been buddy buddy...as a matter of fact, Daitomi had never even met Samuru. She'd met Nameless as he'd wandered the village initially, saving their lives at times and being saved as well. Samuru had only ever watched from behind Nameless's personality. Now that he was upfront and here....really here, it was almost impossible not to say anything. He didn't, though, know who to trust still. He didn't know anything about his bloodline, barely knew the name of it and certainly didn't know how exactly to tell someone who he barely knew "Why?" he asked finally, his voice a bit different. There wasn't much difference between him and Nameless in how they carried themselves other than one had a reckless arrogance and one a reckless confidence. It was almost impossible to tell when or how one had changed if they didn't know Samuru...and no one in Kumo knew him "What tremble?"[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:43 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai eye scanned the village in the distance. Knowing Samuru had turned to her, because of the degree of his chakra had shifted. He asked "why" at first and then gave pause, before asking about the tremble. "Even the hardest to read of people...have faults." She unwound her arms and shoved her hands into her flank jacket. She cleared her throat. "A Chakra tremble...or shift...is like an emotional expression. Those that are stone faced still can't control the tremble their chakra will give." She closed her eye. "It's a key thing Oinin look for in traitors when interrogating." Dai opened her eye half lid and turned her gaze to Samuru. "You seem to be dealing a great deal to cause your chakra to tremble the way it does." Her emerald eye stared softly at him before Dai shifted her sites back to the surrounding area.

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]"I am emotional?" Samuru questioned, saying the words as if he had never considered such a thing. Turning away from her again, he stared at the sky rather than the village. Was he emotional? He felt like he was drowning in things he could neither touch nor express because he had never felt them before. He knew one emotion but he had not felt it in a long time. All these others, they confused and bewildered Samuru, leaving him silently hoping the person who knew would tell him. But Nameless was silent, sulking now, and so Samuru had no reference to explain who or what he was. He didn't know how to tell anyone what he was..."I am not Cripple." he said, an emphasis on the last word making it a title rather than a state of being. He would never use that name again "Why do you speak to me?" he knew that Nameless had made no friends, had never cared nor cultivated. As such, he was hated by most of the village for their ignorance and Nameless's arrogance. So why, when Daitomi had often been the brunt of Nameless's cruelty, did she continue to speak to him?[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:52 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

"Words out of context..." She sighed. "I did not call you emotional nor did I say you were a cripple." Dai shifted on the shingles and sat, hugging her knees close. "Sometimes...people don't even notice that their fighting a battle within themselves." Her fingers grabbed at her jackets sleeves. Dai fell quiet for a moment as her eye traced after the steam that came from her breath and the cold air around the temple. She didn't speak right a way when he questioned about why she was talking with him."Because..." Her voice was soft. "...you're human and you have no one else that can see past what I see." She raised her index up towards the sky. "And that is someone that refuses to cry out for help or even pled for it. You're strong spirited and you push anyone that dares gets close to you." She hooked her finger into her palm. "You...are afraid to let anyone know what makes you tick because of....well probably because of something that happened in your youth....possibly even before you came to kumo." She shrugged. "But I could be wrong....maybe you're just as messed up as I am. And don't even realize it."

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]Daitomi didn't seem to have realized much of this conversation didn't include her. She was there, yes, but Samuru wasn't truly speaking or directing any of his attention to her. He leaned forward over his knees, resting his chin on his arms as he stared out "..." he stood after a moment, not acknowledging her at all. He had exactly no idea what he was going to do but this wasn't helping "You're very depressing." he informed Daitomi, turning around to look at her. his expression pensive.[✠]

[✠]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:31 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai couldn't help the snicker that came to be when Samuru called her depressing. "I guess I can be. Especially when you've been doing this line of work as long as I have been." She tilted her head to the side as he pensively looked at her. "So...what has your fur in a ruffle?" She asked before turning and taking a few steps from him. She would stop and stare off at the tree line that had taken beating year after year.

Codekasu

Kurai_wolf

xNew York Slavex

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:12 pm
User Image
|
|
Samuru Sanmiitai

[✠]His expression didn't change, matching her head tilt. A small murmur echoed in the back of his mind, a joke of some kind, but Samuru didn't respond to it. He used one hand to pull his jacket closer to him, the outer jacket loose but warmer. His hair was equally loose except for a single braid that held most of his hair tamed but wisps cut across his face, tickling his cheeks. What had his 'fur' in a ruffle? He watched her step away from him before he turned and stepped off the roof Not her business. came the dry mental comment as he landed on the ground, Nameless speaking loud enough for Samuru to actually hear him. Whether it was her business or not, he didn't actually have an answer for her. Or rather, he had too many answers. Samuru was coming back into himself, taking control, rewriting what had been his existence for most of his life, he was going over all his choices, figuring out what could be done about them...and what he could actually do about it. He took in a deep breath as he stood at the foot of the building now, willing himself to be grounded and attentive "I don't have an answer for that." he said finally. Turning away from her, Samuru decided to walk, try and figure out exactly what he wanted now..."See you later, Imatokai."

[Exits][✠]

[✠]

Somnus Aeternam rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 pm
Tao-Benshin
yay, pending more 4's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Misato raced to the temple after aiding as many people in the streets as she could. All around her, people converged on the temple, many heading to pray, others seeking a refuge from the bombing and the chaos that had taken hold of the streets. The main doors of the temple were jammed with people trying to push inside, and a few priests fought in vain the stem the tide of people surging around them. Looking around, she wasn't entirely sure what to do. It didn't immediately seem like the people needed help. In fact, she was sure if she asked if anyone needed help, they would continue on their way and ignore her completely. Despite the fact she had a new, shiny headband on, most of them seemed to already know that she was new at the whole ninja thing. Instead, Misato found a calm corner of the temple and sat, watching the scene before her. She wondered what was going through the minds of everyone below her. Was it terror, fear, or a sense of self preservation that drove them to congregate in such places and beg to the gods? Or was it some more base, primal instinct of flight or fight? She spent so much time wondering, that she almost completely lost track of time, and more importantly her mission. After speaking with a priest to make sure everything was okay at the temple, she bolted down the stairs, heading to the next area. [possible exit, pending 4]

Kumogakure - Gennin - Worker Bukijutsu
                                                                    Chakra: 200/200
                                                                    Stamina: 200/200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Somewhere so cold in the village, so separated from the bustle of the city, was exactly what they needed. The cold would serve as a good buffer to build endurace against. The pair, barefoot, stepped into the cold snow, digging their feet into it, barely wincing as they faced each other. Jay offered a hand to his younger sister, looking fiercely into her eyes as she met it, forming a handseal between them. The duo closed their eyes, feeling their joint chakra network begin to well up. They breathed deeply, allowing the chakra to manifest itself above them, giving them the visage of a pair of tengu. [1/5] They released each other and clasped their hands together at once. Quickly, faster than a genin of their specialization should have been able to, the duo formed the basic handseals. The practice was good, even thought it was repetitive. The materialization of their chakra did the same, mirroring their creators. [2/5] The duo were doing the same seals, moving from one techniques skills to the next, increasing the complexity slowly as they did so. The muscle memory was already there. This was about seemless transition, about refinement. The handseals for their skills needed to be perfect, even as cold wind brushed against their bare hands, the exposed abdomin and chest of the taller Jay, and the toned midriff of Jeon Gyeon.[3/5] A small shiver came over Jay, but he ignored his biological need for heat. He was far more focused on his hand seal training. He and his sister had diverted, gone different directions with the practice, with Jay on the water based technique handseals, and Jeon Gyeon on to the more direct lightning skills. Jay enjoyed their dynamic as he had his whole life. They were one being, one singular individual, and yet they had their own separate identities. If he was the week, she was the weekend. One whole with two parts. [4/5] Finally they traded elements, moving into the territory of the lightning skills, starting with the tougher ones and moving on to the easier ones after. He made it to the end, feeling his stamina grind against the cold and his chakra flow still constant. [Genin Meditation 1]

The par sat in the snow, holding hand seals still. The manifestation of their chakra stayed just over their shoulders. A pair of powerful looking demonic tengu, complete with the long noses. They glowed vibrantly, in dark blue and red, eyes glowing. The eyes of the twins were slammed shut as well. [1/5[ For five straight minutes they simply sat there, holding the seal and summoning varying levels of their charka. They hadnt taken a lot of time to do this, so it was good to get to know themselves like this. And exercising this muscle would deepen their resource pools, too. [2/5] They explored at rates similar to each other but personal even still. For both of them it was about learning how far they could reach into their pool of chakra, what could be accessed and from where. They were far from able to use all of it, but even still, they could tell more was accessable than they knew. [3/5] The pair drew it out in droves, taking the stable flow and shaking it all up, extending the width of the veins of chakra as best they could, letting it all flow wild. It was a bit taxing on their minds, as they were never really the types to do the whole wizardy thing, but even so they were surprised at what they were capable of.[4/5] Finally, they deeply inhaled together, as much air as they could keep inside of themselves, and then exhaled just as deeply. Slowly but surely, it began to settle into place, and they felt both relief and an opening of their network. There was something there, even if they could barely feel it.[Genin Meditation 2]

The duo stood, moving around a bit, taking a bit of a break from the training. Snow was so different from the river and swamp water, but the land of swamps, too, tended to get to bone chilling temperatures in the harsher winters. The cold wasn't so bad, even if it was a challenge. Once they were ready to go at it again, Jeon watched as Jay got into a horse stance, back straight, knees shoudler width apart. She maneuvered around him, settling her hands on his arms as his chakra was again called out. [1/5] Jay moved his hands over his head, still over his sister even as he was lowered. Jeon rubbed his shoulders a bit, and then stretched for herself. She walked back to his front, blowing air from her lips and shaking off her anticipation as she jumped just high enough to put her hands on his and keep herself up with pure upper body strength. She puleld her legs to her chest and slowly inverted, looking down at Jay. He nodded encouragingly as she pointed her legs to the sky and allowed her chakra to flow aggressively again. [2/5] They breathed evenly, even as they put both of their bodies under tremendous stress. At the fifth minute, a small tremble came through Jeon into Jay, and it wasn't due to the cold wind nipping at them. Jay responded in kind, but they held it as they shared their chakra like only they could.[3/5] Slowly, Jeon separated her legs, forming a V with them first, and then turning the two into an uppercase T. The body needed to be trained just as much as the mind did, and their chakra reserves were being stressed as well. The whole while, each of them thought on the great toad elder's words. The frustration threatened Jay's focus, but knowing his sister was depending on him for stability kept his mind clear. It helped him accept what his current play in the world was. [4/5] Jay moved her legs back into a line, and slowly curled her way down, slowing her chakra network back down as she controlled her descent. Free of her weight, Jay slowly brought his own legs together and held his hand up to Jeon. They high fived, realizing the cold was doing nothing to stop them from sweating a bit. [Chuunin meditation 1]

One more set of this would be it for the day. They stood under the Gazebo together, back to back, flickering through the seals once more. Refinement. Repetition. [1/5] At some point, Jay settled on a seal, and began at his feet, letting his chakra well up in them. He felt a tingle as they started to crawl up his legs. At the knee, he stopped it, familiarizing himself. It was quite an interesting feeling, having a whole inner network that you and others can interact with that is barely visible. [2/5] As Jay slowly let his crawl, Jeon was all over the place in her meditation. She pulled one of her legs up, resting her heel against her inner thigh and balancing as all of her tenketsu lit up randomly at her behest, rolling over herself in waves, hitting whatever she felt witha ping of her chakra, blowing them open and letting them reset on their own. It was interesting to see the difference, for any who would be looking. [3/5] As Jay reached the top of his body, he felt the chakra in his mind's eye light up with his chakra, and he felt like he was reaching some sort of clarity. He was far too focused on getting revenge, and not enough on the reality of it all. Jeon got hurt because he, because they weren't strong enough. In the end, that was all that really mattered to him, and it was selfish. No, the Uhv would be crushed in order for the world to be safe for everyone. [4/5] Jeon, on the other hand, was more concerned with getting her own confidence in herself back, about being June Bug, the Energetic Eccentric half of the J&J duo. She could somewhat sense Jay getting his focus, and she giggled a little, realizing that she couldnt be in the dumps while her brother was trying to get back on track. He needed her as much as she needed him. Her chakra seemed to pop in her heart, in the gate of death as it were and she got quite a rush from that. It was like someone started her engine again. They settled, and turned to each other. A knowing smile was painted on his face, matching her own in intensity. Jay was excited, just as she was. [Chjuunin Meditation two.]

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Kumo Registration #379857783
        Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
        Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx
        Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 am
      █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
      User Image
      KUMOGAKURExxGenin - D-rankxxC: 200/200 ll S: 400/400XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It took her almost a days worth of travel, but Shion finally made it to the temple. The girl stood before the outer walls and looked up at the architecture, almost awe-struck with their simple beauty... almost. Once she was done taking in the sights, Shion would make her way inside the compound where she would present the first person she met with the scroll the Kage gave her. She was ready to begin this stupid punishment and get it over with.

[[OOC: welp, see ya in 2 weeks <3]]

Battle Info:

Active Effects:

Jutsu Used:

Quotes:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu Specialist ▪▪ Titleless ♥:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
      • Partygoer 500
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Megathread 100
      PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:06 am
      █████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████
      User Image
      KUMOGAKURExxGenin - D-rankxxC: 200/200 ll S: 400/400XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Shion ▪▪ Moro

[[2 weeks later we're back, bb]]
      [[@Az Just quoting you so you know where I'm at when you're ready to pick me up for that mission. No hurries.]]

It would be lying to say that Shion found her time secluded in the temple to be enjoyable. Constant labor day in and day out, early mornings and late nights... all of it quickly grated away at her patience. The only reprieve she got from the soul crushing boredom and monotony of what was now her daily routine was found in the simple act of swinging around a metal bat which she had stumbled upon while doing her chores. It was about three or so days into her sentences when the temple received a sizable donation of hand-me-down goods. Maybe the previous owner thought the temple would be able to parse it out to some families in need or something, or maybe they just needed the mess to be someone else's problem. Shion didn't really know, nor care. All she knew was it became her job to sort through it all. Inside the masses of boxes were things like old, worn-out clothes, musty books, and ratty toys. No wonder they threw this stuff out; it was all mostly junk. As she sorted through the items, as was previously mentioned, Shion stumbled upon an old metal bat. It was slightly bent near the top, creating a little crook in the end and the paint had long but faded and flaked, and the bindings were beginning to peel, but all this culminated in an odd sort of charm that Shion was drawn to. She set it aside for later and finished up her chores. That night, and every night there-after, Shion would head out to the main grounds and swing the bat around. At first, it was just wild strokes at things like trees and rocks to blow off steam, but it quickly became an improvised training session. In her mind, it was like she was swinging a sword or mace at various enemies... and She'd be lying if she said she didn't imagine caving in the Kage's skull a few times... Her orders were not to do any official training, but technically this was just play fighting. It's not like she had an instructor or a scroll to learn from... and it's not like anyone cared enough to visit her in the dead of night... or at all. This routine would continue day and night until her two-week probation period was up. She was now free to leave, but instead, Shion decided to stick around. It's not like she had anywhere to go... and besides, if she took off without being dismissed, the Kage might stick her right back here. With that in mind, Shion simply stood outside the gates of the temple, swinging her new plaything around and waited for the kage. He should be here to dismiss her soon...

[Formless Medium Weapons D-rank: 4 posts - 4 from thanksgiving free training posts]

Battle Info:

Active Effects:

Jutsu Used:

Quotes:

Azeiel The Risen
      Just quoting you so you know where I'm at when you're ready to pick me up for that mission. No hurries.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Taijutsu Specialist ▪▪ Titleless ♥:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games