Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm
Alex entered the dojo clearly upset. his eyes were red and puffy. his form was stiff and angry. he looked around for someone,anyone to fight. he needed to blow of steam. so he called out."kein. come out here you honor less piece of s**t. its time we sparred. i will show you the meaning of defeat."no doubt his honor as he called it wouldn't take that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu waited until the bird was only a few feet away then dodge to the left as he rolled to a halt. Once stopped his hands moved like a blur as he yelled Katon: Neshou Bunshin as he summoned two clones that were just as strong as him, however once destroyed they bust in to flames buring anything near them. After that all three of them charged the bird from different angles attack as the Zetsu from the left used a kicking combo while he Zetsu from the right used a puunching combo. The last Zetsu (being the true one) formed another handsign as he used the jutsu Katon • Horou no Jutsu attempting to trap the bird in a prison made of fire as fire like bars shot out from the roof and the dojo floor.

[chakra 205/265]

Katon • Horou no Jutsu used
Katon: Neshou Bunshin used

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 pm
Tenchi pulled up short of his attack and brought his wings in sharply, keeping them close to his body. He barrel rolled in mid-air, avoiding the kicks and punches as he got trapped in the prison "Hooey, boy. You surely have some 'fire' but I got rocks." came the reply as he spread his wings, revealing some major wingspan. Tenchi was the largest of the falcon summons and despite earlier comments, also the calmest. Rocks and sand burst from his wings and doused the flames in one spot long enough for Tenchi to swirl through them and escape "Get better, kid. Then maybe you can take on the sage without going through me." Tenchi said with a chuckle before coming around again to go after Zetsu. He shot forward, using Brute technique again. He had only two techniques but combining them was a specialty. As he flew forward, Tenchi spun and used his rocks again, creating a hail of stone and sand as well as an attack of talons and iron rigid wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu smiled as the clones came back to him and guarded him from the brute attack as well as the hail of rock. While he sat there for Tenchi to get close he formed small handsigns using the jutsu Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu as his body light up in a bright light that would blind anyone who came too close as he hoped Tenchi would. Once done he jumped back and use the jutsu Goukakyuu no Jutsu as he brought his hand to his mouth as a great fire ball came out towards the hopefully blinded Tenchi as the clones moved out of the way and came from the top and bottom of Tenchi hoping to catch him for a better chance of a hit. Being only a genin he wasnt that strong but he was smart for his age and he hoped sypher could tell that.

[chakra 180/265]

Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu used
Goukakyuu no Jutsu used

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm
The light did blind him but Tenchi had ears even though they couldn't be seen "Overkill much? Don't use it if you don't need it." he said lightly, dodging the sound of the fire since he couldn't see it. He nearly caught his tail feathers on fire but escaped the fire while dodging the clones as well. His sight came back slowly and Tenchi took perch on a training dummy, blinking "Really now. Over kill is using too much chakra in a single attack. If you're going to use all of it, make sure its full proof and unavoidable" Tenchi said, sounding like a stuffy professor "Instead of one or two plus some clones, try 5 or 6 techniques in sequence. Some that take time to occur and others that drive the opponent to the slower ones."

What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher, standing a distance away, smiled into his hand. Tenchi knew him all too well and was telling Zetsu what Sypher would tell him later on.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Smiling Zetsu formed on handsign "bird" using the jutsu Raiton: Raikou Shunshin as there was a wisp of electricty and then he was behind Tenchi. Only the first part of the fight was to test Tenchi skills at avoiding his attack as he smiled and said, Maybe but when someone is just getting a feel for the fight I think that was good enough As soon as he finished talking he spun around quickly as he used the move Konoha Dai Senkou as he brought his foot up at great speed attempting to hit the bird. Once done he followed up with Konoha Raiken bringing his fist around next. Both moves were crushing blows as he didnt stop there. Gaining momentun he unleashed Konoha Senpuu spinnign again in the air round house towards the bird followed by two more Konoha Raiken. Once done he flipped back and used the jutsu Raiton: Raikou Shunshin then the move Housenka no Jutsu blowing five fire balls from his mouth as it concealed five kunai. As he did that the clones followed up his close range onslaught with some attacks of their own. As they struck at the bird and the flames concealing the kunai neared he used the move Katon • Horou no Jutsu again as he followed up and ended with Goukakyuu no Jutsu Blowing out another huge fire ball. Landing he drops to a knee being very weak after that attack.

[chakra 25/265]

Raiton: Raikou Shunshin x2 used
Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu used
Katon • Horou no Jutsu used
Housenka no Jutsu used
Goukakyuu no Jutsu used
Konoha Dai Senkou used
Konoha Raiken x3 used
Konoha Senpuu used

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Good job, Zetsu." Sypher broke in, summoning Tenchi to his side and saving the bird from getting hit. Tenchi ruffled his feathers and vanished as Sypher smiled at Zetsu "That's true but its best to test someone with low level attacks so that when you actually start fighting, you're not down. Like you are now." he pushed off the wall and walked over, leaning to the left slightly as he walked. The lean was caused by the loss he was experiencing in his right eye. Sypher didn't notice the lean as he held out a hand to Zetsu, an offer to pull him to his feet "You're pretty good. But you were very focused on Tenchi...so much that you ignored that." he nodded behind Zetsu where a spike of wood had pushed its way through the wall and was a mere inches from Zetsu's back. Sypher had summoned that as soon as Zetsu began throwing around his electricity "One push and you'd impale yourself. Never assume that someone who hasn't moved or committed to a fight isn't attacking. My birds are a great way to distract opponents and enemies."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu accepted the help up as he smiled and opened his eyes revealing his first tome sharingan as he coughed a little. He had just attained it in the fight with Tenchi as he wasted alot of his chakra. As the sharigan faded he smiled as he spoke, So does that count as a win for me He laughed as he wished he too had a summoning but he had his sights set on either the monkey or snake sages but Sypher could be a great alley to him.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:00 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher just chuckled "Against Tenchi, yes." he let go as Zetsu made it to standing. He slipped his hands in his pockets and smiled "The birds are fickle things. If you ask Tenchi who won, he'll say it was a tie. So don't ask him. Or the other birds." he advised "You mentioned wanting to be an Anbu to Apollo-dono. Mind if I ask why?"

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

While I was in my last year at the academy there was a hge fire at my home and my parents and little brother were burned alive. The Raikage in all her wisdom told me that the people responeable had been dealt with but I feel like someone else is still guilty. So I wanna become an Anbu to honor their memory and be string enough to stop it from happening to another family. He looked down as he hid his tears for them. Looking up at Sypher as he smiled ashis tears were gone.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled uneasily "Being an orphan, I can't really understand that kind of pain. Maybe its why I don't have the drive to be an Anbu..." he gave Zetsu's shoulder a light push though, smiling with more actual humor "Either way, I think being an Anbu won't be so hard for you. Apollo-dono is an Anbu, as you know." he looked to his master, clear respect and care in his features for the older man "He's as good a role model as any. Though he's got a temper." he chuckled, wondering if the mission they were going on had anything to do with the late kage for a few seconds. Then he turned his attention back on Zetsu.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu smiled as he looked over at the Anbu as well in a more admiring and respectful way as he spoke, Do you think he would mind if i tagged long as well. He looked back at Sypher as he smiled again thinking that would give him an idea of what an Anbu was. His smile grew as the complament he recived hit him fianlly. Do you really think i could make Anbu? He kinda doughted himself but he felt that he could adcheive it if he worked hard enough.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:26 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Blinking in surprise at the question, Sypher smiled slightly He puts on a confident front. A good one too. he thought and nodded "So long as you stick to that goal, I don't see anything from stopping you. The only thing that can hold you back is yourself." he took a deep breath and let it out slowly "Ask him. If I speak for Apollo-dono, he'll smack me. And I'd prefer not to be smacked." he was half joking as he said this because he knew how fickle Apollo-dono could be sometimes. Getting in fights and interrupting training sessions earned more than a smack and Sypher had the scars to prove it. But he never spoke ill of Apollo. Despite his absolute hatred for the man when he'd first met him, Apollo was the one constant in Sypher's life and he was unwilling to destroy what had become a mutual friendship, if a master and student could be friends "If you can prove yourself to him, I don't see why Apollo-dono would refuse."

OoC:: Night. If you just wait a bit, Dcme will respond to any post. Or you could drop him a PM to let him know. Either way, night.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image

Zetsu Uchiha

Zetsu turned to the Anbu as he spoje clearly and loud enough for him to hear him, Apollo-sama would I be able to accompany you on your mission? He hoped that he would approve seeing how he thinks he just showed himself a worthy shinobi in a great spar. Though he needed a little help with his chakra consumption but that he could work on. Looking back at Sypher he smiled.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games