Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm

User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

There was no need for the other to apologize, Suzume was sure that all kages were always busy. It seemed as if the other was antsy to get going though. Suzume too was wondering what might be taking Sypher so long. When the other apologized again, the red head merely shook her head "It's fine, Miss Mi." she assured.

Hearing the other speak about how Sypher was dead and had not stepped into Kirgakure. The clone was certainly not slow on the uptake. It seemed that during the meeting, they had decided it was best for Sypher to stay dead even while he lived. "Oh? I'd heard a rumor he was alive, kicking and there... then again, I'd also heard he was part of a group of traveling performers in Konoha, dressed as a female dancer. I suppose considering everything that happened during that time and how popular he had been in the village, rumors of all sorts fly about. I know it's a bit silly listen to such things, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

User Image

[___________S ypher Y okai___________]
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Arriving moments after Mi's denial of his existing, Sypher landed hard on the heels of his feet, looking irritated. Behind him, Ima came up with his ears back, clearly in some sort of trouble as he quickly nuzzled at Sypher's shoulder "Biting, even playfully, is not polite. And tripping me in the process is even worse!" he scolded, coming up to Mi's side and glancing at...Suzume? He frowned then realized it was a clone but "Who's a female dancer?!" he stammered, unable to hold it in then quickly put a hand to his mouth, clearing his throat "Ah...sorry for the wait, Mizukage-dono. Ima, ah, caught my ankle and I fell. Apologies." he bowed slightly and then eyed the clone "You best dissipate now before you say something that will damage your original's reputation, clone." he said mildly but the implications were clear; zip it. The only real problem he had with that rumor was...it was rather close to the truth. Or had been about a year ago. He had, at one point, disguised himself as a female and entered Konoha. But that was another matter entirely "We're ready, stop Ima, to go, Mizukage." he put an arm around Ima's head as the tiger curled about him, peering at Mi with large orange green eyes. |l

((Sorry for the wait! Mom had doc apt, then I got glasses, then groceries then work! BAh!))

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:05 pm

User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 (385)~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Seeing Sypher and a tiger walk up, the clone had to take a moment to realize it was indeed Sypher. As for the tiger well, the clone had never seen it before but could guess that he belonged to Sypher. The red headed clone could not help but grin mischievously since it was apparent the other had heard what she said. "Oh, no worries, sir. Miss Mi already knows that I'm a bit more bolder than what the real Suzume Kinjo really is and I suppose you know now too." Playing along, acting as if she had never met Sypher before she continued "But I was just speaking of some rumors I had heard about a certain shinobi who is no longer with us."

Maybe she was teasing a bit, but it would make for great conversation when the real Suzume and Sypher ever got together again. As for saying the rumor that Sypher had dressed as a woman to get into Konoha well... how was Suzume to know that had been true? Since all parties appeared to be here, the clone knew it was time to go. Sliding off of the rock and to her feet, the clone spoke to the Mizukage first "Good bye Miss Mi, I'm sure you and the real Suzume will meet in the future." Bowing to the woman, she then turned her attention to Sypher and grinned mischievously again. "So, may I know your name before you go?" Then she moved in close and gave the male a quick hug, whispering softly for him to hear "I'll miss you. Good luck."

With that matter done and the clone knowing which name Sypher would answer to as now, she gave a quick wave and said "Bye." Then in a puff of smoke, the shadow clone disappeared, giving all the information she had gained from this meeting to give back to Suzume.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

OOC: Dammit, Sypher dressed up as a woman to get into Konoha? Ugghhh... I knew I should have gone with Yukigakure.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

It seemed as if Suzume caught on and she instantly began to backtrack, making comical scenarios as she went along. The moment she mentioned something about Sypher dressing as a female dancer, Mi instantly began to picture such a Sypher. Her expression changed somewhat and before she could laugh or react for that matter, Sypher had returned with the tiger, Ima. He was scolding the tiger. Mi let out a sort of 'snort', having seen Sypher and mentally pictured him in drag again. Covering her mouth. He reprimanded the idea, however indiscreetly he did so and then apologized to her for being late. Mi waved it off with her free hand. At his mentioning of being set to go, she nodded, clearing her throat to compose herself. "Yes, let's..." Her sentence trailed off sort of as she stared at the tiger that was staring directly at her. As if she was a piece of meat or something. Mi trusted Ima wouldn't do anything to her and knew that there were more shinobi that were dangerous than Ima but the large tiger was still intimidating. Any large animal was to Mi. "...go..." Mi finished, looking away from Ima and at Suzume. Nodding her head slightly she dismissed herself from the red headed clones presence. "I hope to see you in Kirigakure one of these day but until then, farewell." As Suzume said her good byes to Sypher, Mi began to cross the odd little 'stepping stones' to get to the other side. She let him have his privacy as he said his farewells.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:18 am

User Image

[___________S ypher Y okai___________]
↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

l| Ima's mouth opened in a grin and he started to follow Mi as she left. Sypher smiled a little as the clone spoke then jumped as he received a hug, not expecting it Ha....I'll miss you too... he thought as it disappeared and rubbed the back of his neck before looking once more over Kumogakure. He just stood there...staring until he felt Ima getting even further away and he turned, sprinting over the stones easily. |l

((Exits))

[___________For her. My lady. I'll give everything.___________]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Kyo made it to the gates, he liked them because he rarely got out of the village and he smelled Sypher's scent but it was trailing out. Wait...he could smell where it led to which ment he could track it! "Ha! Stupid Suzume! I'll be back before anyone notices!" He climbed on to Shi and set off across the rocks, following the scent as best he could.
[/exit]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Kyo finally got back to Kumo, he was still smiled and zoned out, that blush not leaving his face and his hair ruffled a bit in the back and side, he looked like he was basically drunk! Shi rolled his eyes and made his way to the dojo to train on Sazanami some more.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 pm

User Image

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Having made her way to the gates, Suzume turned and looked to Cloud. "Stay here, right?" he asked, obviously not liking the idea but understanding why she would want him to.

"Right. I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?" smiling softly, she patted his head and scratched behind his ears, before turning and leaving. Cloud, not leaving immediately, sat on the inside of the gates, lying down on his stomach and waiting for her to come back. He'd go home or to nearby restaurants to eat of course, but he'd return to the spot to wait.

((Suzume Exit))

Techniques:

Chakra Used: 0

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:13 pm

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki was shaking by the time he reached the gates, handing the scroll over for the guards to check. He didn't stop shaking, even when the Anbu ok'd him to go. And he almost jumped out of his skin when one put a hand on his shoulder "You ok?" giving a jerky little nod and looking over his shoulder in apprehension, Haki was off again, sprinting through the village and disappearing over the rocks.

((Exits))

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:25 am

User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxShi and Kyo stopped at the gates, waving down one of the anbu to ask where he went. "We let him go off somewhere after approving his scroll, he seemed a bit nervous about something though..." The anbu said, Kyo nodded while Shi sniffed out the trail. "He's sweating...his trail leads to the outpost Kyo...you know, where Fuyu took you once to show where you might be posted sometime?" Kyo thought a bit, "This is bad, you don't go to the outpost for a mission unless your a anbu...or apprentice..." He sighed and got comfortable a bit. "If anyone else follows, stop them until I get back...lets go Shi." Shi nodded and darted off with Kyo on his back, they were going to find out why Haki did that.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:55 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kien landed behind the two anbu and quickly snapped the neck of one and as he did so he rolled to the right and quickly grabbed the others arm by the wrist and brought him down to the ground as kein rose and snapped his arm at the shoulder and then quickly brought his knee down on the mans neck breaking it paralyzing the man. He would be dead in a matter of seconds. He let go of the mans arm with a sigh and dashed down the road with all the speed he could muster.

[exit ]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:10 pm

Considering everything that had happened, the explosions, the panic, Haki leaving and then Kein snapping the necks of the Anbu before leaving, the poor german shepherd was quite scared and confused. Yet it was obvious that Kein had turned, and since he had gotten away, there was only one other person that could possibly stop him, but she'd have to know where Kein had gone. Standing, the male ran through the gate and followed Kein's scent, hoping he'd be able to catch Suzume long the way to inform her.

((Cloud Exit))

Techniques:

Chakra Used: 0

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Loyal Companion ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 am

User Image"Damn it Kein. Quick on the draw as always!" The blonde mused to himself, holding all three katana at his side while sporting the usual anbu get up. With what he'd heard Kein had already gone and defected himself, but that wasn't what Apollo had in mind. if only the Uchiha wasn't so head strong things wouldn't be like this. "At this point I cannot simply go rushing in after Kein. I'll look suspicious. Instead..." His head turned as he reached the gates, looking around to see various high ranking ninja standing. Word of this had yet to reach the Raikage it seemed, which was fine with him. "Alright! All those able check the village. Make sure Kein has taken nothing useful with him on his exit. The rest of you prep for battle. Who knows what this could bring." Assuming the role of a helpful ninja would work best in this situation. After giving orders Apollo jetted off, heading down the mountain while activating his Byakugan. The chakra trails of Kein was weak, so there was no way for him to track him down, however, the trail of another was still rather strong. Instead of chasing down the Uchiha he'd instead head for the other direction and see what was going on. His facade couldn't be broken off something like this. [Exit]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 pm

The ANBU's arrival to the gates was untimely at best. The corpses of two of his fellow brethren, a pair of rodents, the mole and the mouse. He bowed his head just a moment. They weren't ever the best fighters, but they'd been fair now... Now they'd been struck down, but without so much as a fight... That meant someone on the inside, had decided he needed to break outside. Out he scrambled, off to follow.
[Exit to the Outpost]

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:17 am

xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The Raikage came down in the fluttering cloak of emerald, coming down gently upon the gates of the village. She signaled for the clean up, the two ANBU already receiving the classic treatment to remove them. No sign of a struggle, she could only assume it was someone inside, and even more so... It had to be of high rank. She bit her lip. Out she dove into the sky, cloak fluttering behind her.

[Exit to Outpost]

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games