Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:04 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash leaned against the wall, pressing her forhead against it as she shook, her mouth set into a grimice. She coughed again and pulled back her left hand to put another hole into the wall while the room spun wildy, the colors blurring together in a haze of pain. She didn't know she was this strong, strong enough to put her hand clean through the wall of her room and it scared her terribly.

{If you really knew the darkness of my heart, would you even want to know me?}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin got to her feet and ran to her room, pulling out a small black box from her suitcase. She ran back to Ash's room and sat on the bed, opening the case to reveal seven sterile needles full of a clear fluid; morphine. "Ash, this will make the pain stop, okay? You're going to hurt yourself if you keep punching holes in the wall." Erin took Ash's arm gently, took the cap off the needle, and poked it carefully into the vein in the crook of her elbow. Swiftly she emptied the contents into Ash's body and pulled out the needle. "There. You should feel better soon, Ash. You might feel a little sleepy, but not too bad. And the pain should go away completely for awhile." She smiled slightly. "I'm glad now my uncle told me to keep these on me... Who knew I'd need the stuff?" Erin took Ash's hand that she'd been using to punch the wall and made a scolding noise. "Look, you've already hurt yourself." She kissed the flowering bruises softly and put down Ash's hand. "Well, even if neither of you girls want to eat, I'm starving." Erin took out her cell phone and dialed the Chinese place, ordering a box of chicken chow mein and a box of chicken fried rice for herself.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:28 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin quickly ran back to the campus and screamed out to everyone,LIZZY HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!,Robin cried so much as she told everyone what happened as she cried more thinking she would never see her best friend again.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:12 pm
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash barely felt the needle puncture her skin as intense as the pain was. She felt something cold wash over her body and felt... weird. Her body felt cold and distant as the drug worked through her system and eased away the pain. She felt groggy and dizzy as Erin tutted over her damaged hand and kissed it lightly. She tried to move near Erin, but only managed to fall into her from the odd numbing sensations running through her body.

{If you really knew the darkness of my past, would you even want to know me?}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin hung up her cell phone and put it back in the pocket of her loose black pants, then wrapped an arm around Ash, propping her up a bit. "Feeling any better?" she inquired.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka looked up, her ears twitching at the sound of someone yelling in the distance. While it wasn't much to work with, the person sounded like they needed help and she desperately needed a distraction. The neko forced herself to her feet and quickly bowed to the other girls before running out of the room. Running probably wasn't the smartest idea she had ever had, her chest definitely thought so anyways, but she managed to locate the girl who had yelled without much trouble. It was hard to miss someone that was crying. She straightened herself out a bit and placed her hand against the female's shoulder to get her attention.
"Try to calm down, dearie...Describe the person who was kidnapped to me and the people who took her. I'll try to help you find her."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

Robin saw shizuka and described to her what happened,Lizzy was wearing a black coat had 2 colors on her hair they were black and green she had these big beautiful green eyes and this guy with a black suit took her in a limo and drove off...,Robin cried more thinking that she could have saved her but wasn't on time as a speck of flame swirled around her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"I will find her, okay? I'm going to need you to stop crying though. You won't be able to help Lizzy like this."
Shizuka frowned and patted Robin's head lightly. She had no idea why, but searching for Lizzy actually felt important to her. The need to feel useful...she thought absently. She hadn't been able to help Ash any and up until now she had spent most of her time just standing around, trying to stay out of the way. Trying to find Lizzy gave her something to do and made her less likely to just be there for decoration. I'm a selfish creature, aren't I?
"In which direction did they take her?"

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt the arm around her and emitted a very soft moan, yet didn't notice that she had even made a sound. Her body felt numb yet the contact sent chills down her spine. Holy crap... I feel... Wow holy crap... She thought as her body felt both numb and amazing at the same time, and vaguely became aware of the fact that her body was reacting to the touch in a way she most certainly did NOT want it to. She knew that she was getting highly turned on, but she could do nothing about that. -I can't feel my spleen.- She typed to Erin slowly before adding, -Erin, there's a slight 'issue' going on right now- and turning red.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:27 am
User Image
Robin Sena

we were heading to the new rollor rink that opened up last week then they took a left turn at seder lane...,as she kept thinking of what would happen to her only best friend Robin gave a look that she never gave in awhile,I,m coming with u when I see them I,m gonna burn them alive!,Robin was determined to help shizuka as her eyes flared up with so much anger in her heart...she was no longer a clueless girl she was now a woman of revenge.
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin heard the moan and felt her concern flare up again. She looked at the words in confusion. "Um, Ash, I think most people can't feel their spleen... At least, I never have. What's the issue, sweetie? Are you still hurting?" She noticed how red Ash was becoming and feared the girl might have a fever. Erin put her hands on Ash's shoulders and gently pushed her back down to the pillows. "You should rest. You did just suffer through trauma, after all." She placed a hand on Ash's forehead, trying to tell if the girl had a fever or was just flushed from pain.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:19 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash felt Erin touch her face and failed to surpress the moan properly this time. Dammit... So NOT how I want to act right now... She knew that Erin could hear that one and knew that she had no clue what she ment. Her body was getting more and more turned on by the second, and she had to just suck it up and tell her what she ment. -Erin, the issue is less of a pain issue and more of a personal one. I think that morphine made me really sensitve and you touching me is really... turning me on.- She went into the deepest blush possible from shame.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:27 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt herself blushing a bit, too, once she realized what Ash meant. She quickly withdrew her hands. "Oh... I'm sorry, Ash. Um... Is there anything I can do to... er... help?" Erin had never even heard a dirty joke before; it had never seemed important. And now she had no clue what Ash was feeling or how she could get it to stop. She knew Ash would probably think her an idiot; no better than a child, but she didn't know what else to do other than offer to help.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 am
Ashika Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at her in shock, she did not expect that response from her and had no clue how to reply. She wanted Erin, but she didn't know how to approach her about it. She remembered that she had never been in a relationship before, and as tempting as it was, she didn't want to have her do something she didn't know about. -Erin, I don't think you really understand. For you to 'help' me would be something that I don't know if you are ready for. I care about you, so I don't want to take advantage of you at all. I may want you more than I can stand, but I will not trick you.-

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin's eyes widened and her face turned red as she finally, finally grasped Ash's problem and what helping her would mean. "Oh..." She looked down at her hands, which rested in her lap. They were shaking at the thought. In fact, her entire body was trembling slightly. The problem was, Erin couldn't tell if it was from apprehension or longing. It was so much easier, being alone... No mysteries... No confusing emotions... But Erin couldn't bring herself to regret coming here. She couldn't regret meeting Ash or Shizuka, or developing feelings for them. Erin looked at Ash uncertainly. "I... think you're right. F-for one thing, I'd... I wouldn't know... how." The thought of looking like an idiot while completely vulnerable was repulsive to Erin. Hell, she'd probably already made a fool out of herself just by revealing to Ash how clueless she was about that type of thing. "Should I... leave? I mean, I will, if that will make it easier for you."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games