Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm
Drake waited and waited wondering if the two would finally wake and get going. He was growing impatient with them. He knew the others wanted to leave, he had thought the same of Jack and Sam but wondered if they would rather stay in the castle, as unlikely as it would seem.

Andrea looked back at Locke shrugging. "Nothing much really. I've adapted to new fighting ways. Being home simply makes it easier and more effective. Though, I'm by far in no rush to test that. I'm not sure if I know how to have a normal life, or not be a general to an army." She paused almost chuckling at herself. He had done it once more living up to his name, and opening a 'lock she thought was broken. "It's funny, only around you I talk. I guess some things never will change after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Locke laughed a little. She was right. "That is funny, huh? You and I were always together when we were kids, huh? Kinda feels good to have a sense of family, doesn't it?" Locke stretched, and went over to his dark horse. "Maybe when we get back, we can maybe share some old stories? I know you don't want to talk about things much, but it would be nice to get to know my old friend again. Even slightly."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm
She nodded him looking towards the palace wondering where the others were. "It would seem nice. To have a friend again." Her voice was low as she spoke almost afraid to think of having friends. It was almost a new concept she had forgotten long ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 pm
Locke looked at Andy's sad expression on her face, as if the idea of friendship was something to be feared. "Don't worry, Andy. I promise you. I will never betray you. And should anyone try to harm you, I'll look out for you. Even though I think I'm the one who would need your protection more than you needing mine." He laughed, remembering Andy knocking him on his back, pinning him down.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 pm
She looked back towards him as he spoke. "No matter how strong I've become, it seems you can still read me. For the most part." She looked back towards the horse feeling antsy. She wanted to head back to the inn. She couldn't explain why and knew it was nothing to do with this kingdom. "I thought the others would be here by now." She commented looking about. She was never very patient.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:54 pm
Sam and Jack finally arrived in the lobby where Locke and Andrea were waiting to leave. "Hi, you two. Thought it would be time to leave. I made us some breakfast to go. Here." Jack handed Locke some eggs, bacon, and cheese between two pieces of toasted bread. "Sam and I had an idea."

Sam went over to Andrea and handed her one of the sandwiches as well. "We call it a breakfast sandwich. You know, for when you're on the run, and nowhere to sit and eat?"

Locke took his sandwich, took a bite, and enjoyed every bit of it. "Delicious as always, Jack. If not a little unorthodox." Locke took another bite.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:03 pm
Drake finally got board waiting and headed to the courtyard seeing the others and shook his head. "And here I thought you two were in your room." He looked to them all ready to go if they were.

Andrea looked to the two as they handed out the food and looked to it. She knew Jack's talents at cooking so simply shrugged and ate it. She nodded her thanks before getting onto her horse. "Thank you for the food, is everyone ready to go?" She didn't want to push but wanted to leave. Her history with kings was not something she wished to keep remembering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm
"I believe we're all ready, are we not?" Locke looked at everyone, seeing nods. "Good. I hope your father understands, Drake. It's just, we don't want to be holed up here any longer than necessary." He grabbed his horse by the reigns, and began to lead it outside.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:32 pm
Drake chuckled at the comment. "Don't worry, he'll be fine with it I'm sure." He readied his horse and soon was off with the group. He could tell Andrea and Locke were nervous, but couldn't understand Andrea's. He wanted to figure her out. He had only begun to unravel Locke and Andrea before she was taken, and now she was further away from them.

Andrea rode as soon as they all were ready. She couldn't wait to get away but would keep pace of the others. She wondered about her past a moment and how much she may have changed. The things Locke had said earlier made her wonder if she had changed for the better or worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 pm
Locke and company began their long trek back to their town that they have come to call home. It was better than nothing, and at least there they could put their skills to use.

It would be nearly sunset before they had reached an area of land suitable for Locke to construct, once again, their makeshift home. "Here looks like a good spot. Why don't we stop for the night, and we can prepare dinner?" He watched as everyone dismounted, and began preparations to spend the night. Locke himself looked at the area, seeing small mountains of what appeared to be discarded boulders and dead trees, and transmuted them once again into the shelter they had spent the night in. Only this time, Locke was able to refine everything a bit more, and even made a double room for Jack and Sam. Not to mention another set of stables for the horses. It looked like rain.

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:56 pm
Drake continued with the group joining in a conversation here and there. He took not of Andrea's silence as usual and wondered if she would ever try holding conversations with them once more. He was beginning to miss the old unpredictable Andrea over this new version. He had hoped the connection she and Locke seemed to have would have brought her back, but it didn't seem to be working. He wondered if she ever would be as she once was.

Andrea watched over the area and the group as they went. Nothing exciting happened which she was thankful for. She could protect them she was sure, she also had a feeling she could have brought them all back to the inn in moments remembering the energy of the area. She didn't feel like using her ability though. She would finally dismount moving the horses to the stables that Locke had created for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:34 pm
Locke watched as everyone did as they wished, unpacking and getting ready to settle for the night. He had hoped that everyone would be safe for tonight, but feared an attack as well. He made sure that the walls were fortified, and hoped for the best.

Jack and Sam both got out some pots and pans and food, and went to work in the kitchen, preparing an early dinner. Everyone was so quiet, ait almost seemed as if someone had died.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 pm
Drake looked about at the group, thankful to be away from his family, but also a bit sad. It wasn't often they all got together to share a meal, let alone with friends. He felt bad a bit at how it had gotten out of hand. He wondered a moment to himself if after everything with the Order of Shadows and the Clansmen was over if they could all try again on better terms. He looked about seeing Andrea off with the horses once more. He was glad they kept her mind busy but knew she was using that as a way to avoid everyone. He was thankful for Jack and Sam, they at least seemed to want to interact with everyone. "So, when we get back to town, perhaps we should find a better home than the inn. Not that I can't afford our stay, but maybe a fixed place we can do what we want with wouldn't be so bad?"

Andrea looked about making the horses were well before returning and taking note of the others. She felt odd being near them all once more. She felt torn between wanting to speak with them, and running away. She kept her flight response as always in check and went to her happy medium. She went upstairs in the home Locke had built and found a room to hang out in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Locke looked at his machina arm, and gripped firmly. "Would be nice... I want to rebuild my mother's home. A tribute, you could say." He looked around. "These walls were the one place I ever felt loved and the only place I felt I belonged. I know you can relate to my situation. Maybe this is where we need to begin anew?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:13 pm
Drake nodded hearing Locke glad to have some form of conversation going. "I mean we could do separate houses as well just in case. I mean we already have one hell of a builder from what I can see." He smiled looking about the place that Locke had made for them to stay in. "I'm sure everyone may want their own privacy, maybe even make a little get together area for us all if that's the case." He was trying to boost everyone's moral, though he did take note of Andrea going to one of the rooms upstairs. He began wondering if she were to ever get back to how they had known her.

She stood behind the door of the room listening in. Just because she didn't wish to join the conversation didn't mean she wouldn't listen. She couldn't ignore her fight response and needed to know of things going on around her to be more 'effective' as her trainer would say.She knew from looking about the area that they were safe enough for now from attack. She didn't think any would try, at least not till they got closer to the town they had all been calling home.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games