Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Kayci's Home In The Sky 凱西的家在天空 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:55 am
Dantes_river

She smiled, "I'm just happy you stayed in that shop." she said to him, "And keeping you in check is hard" she added winking.

Caleb watched her, "Eh, it's probably nothing." he said before he looked at the cards, "So, where were we before I had to leave earlier?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:57 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
It's all thanks to boredom I stayed there let alone how I got in there. I think it surprised the guards when I walked into that cage willingly though. Wouldn't doubt it's difficulty considering I can't keep myself in check,” he smiled lightly as he gently slid his hand slightly up under her shirt, his skin gently brushing against her side.

Mm... I believe the last thing I said was that you were the sweetest, most charming guy I've ever met and that you'dalways be a kind soul to me no matter what horrible deeds you've done in your past,” she answered casually while stretching her hands across the table with the palms facing up.
Winne :~: Kharl
*~*If You Still Believe*~*

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 pm
Dantes_river

User Image ~ Kayci User Image
Kayci looked up at Chestra and smiled. She took her shirt off and kissed him deeply, "Thank you, boredom." Kayci said, "I owe it all to you." she giggled and kissed him again.

He smirked and placed his hands on top of her and then he stood up and walked around the table before grabbing her hands once more, "You want to go out tonight?" he asked her.
Caleb~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:05 pm
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
Chestra made a soft chuckle at her comment, but remained focused on the task at hand. He continued kissing her gently yet firmly, deeply and passionately. (Time skip them?)

Hm... I would love to go out with you tonight,” Winne hummed softly about to lean forwards and kiss Caleb only for Kharl to stomp back into the house even grouchier than he'd left. His grumbles were incomprehensible and yet he seemed to be continuing them as a way to get rid of some of that tension.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
User Image
~Kayci
((Yep)) Kayci laid on top of Chestra and looked down at him smiling, "You're so good!" she said.

Caleb smiled after she kissed him, but then frowned when Kharl walked in. He looked over towards him and growled a little to himself, "You need to chill." he said to him
Caleb~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 am
Dantes_river

((OOC: Posted))  

Gems_Are_Precious

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 am
Gems_Are_Precious

Chestra “Page” Kuhani
User ImageUser Image
I'm just... Experienced from years of insanity,” Chestra responded with a slight smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. He lightly reached up and brushed a kiss against Kayci's cheek. “You're pretty good yourself.

Don't start with me, puppy. I'm not in the mood for your crap right now. Thanks to you and her, Gil's missing and have zero means as to locating him,” Kharl growled in response before heading into a separate room followed by a loud slam.
Looks like he went to his lab. He doesn't know how to chill, Caleb,” Winne sighed lightly while giving his hands a light squeeze.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas