Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:25 am

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita looked at her twin and held her gently, leaning up to kiss Lulu softly on the lips. She turned to the picture and hissed at the same time her sister did. "That's him. That's the monster." She growled, her tail slashing the air behind her as she protectively gripped her sister. "He won't hurt you again Lu, I won't allow it."

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:31 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden walked out into the kitchen, wincing a bit from the fierce bite Lulu had give him. His skin turned as cold as Sirrah's had when he saw the picture. The man looked... scary. Soulless. But also, startlingly human. Jorden shivered and hugged the twins gently, cautiously in case they didn't want to be touched. "He'd have to go through me first, Loki. He's not going to touch either of you."

Somewhere I belong...

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:41 am

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

She looked at the picture and a small flame shot from her finger tip onto the marbles tiles, dying instantly. She hated his eyes, his face, the fact that he had touched her sisters. Most people look at her and think that she is the gentle twin, but in truth she is the more aggressive one. Harmony looked at her aunt and snarled, her teeth sharpening slightly from her rage at his very exsistance. "Aunt Sirrah, I think that we should start that right now. I'm going to engage the alarms on the house so the twins will be safe. What do you think?" She asked as her eyes flashed a bright orange for her rage.

...And perhaps they never will.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 am

User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah blinked and took a quick step back, startled when Harmony's eyes changed color. She remembered seeing another little girl's eyes do the same thing... But now was not the time to think of that. She shook her head to clear it. "Yes. Set the alarms, Harmony. I'm going to fax this picture to Kevin, so he knows what we're dealing with." Sirrah went into Kevin's study, unable to shake the feeling of deja vu...

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:56 am

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden shot a wary glance at his twin. "Calm down, Harmony," he said very softly, arms still around the twins. "Two hysterical girls is plenty for one day." Jorden looked down at his younger sisters and smiled. "Hey, you know what we could do? Maybe tomorrow we'll go see a laser show! Would you like that, girls?"

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony took a deep breath and forced herself back under control, her eyes going green once more and her teeth returning to normal as well. "Sorry Jorden. I just hate the fact that he... did that to them." She said softly, fighting her emotions again.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:14 pm

User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden nodded sympathetically at Harmony, then returned his attention to the twins. "Harmony, Auntie Sirrah and I are going to go out for a bit, okay? Stay in the house. The alarms are on. Keep the phone nearby. We'll be back soon, alright? Will you girls be okay until we get back?"

Somewhere I belong...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita nodded at him and blew the three of them a kiss, still holding Lulu as if she was afraid that when she let her go, she would vanish. She kissed her softly over and over again. "I'm sorry Lu. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wont let it happen again. I love you. I'm so sorry." She whispered as she kissed her twin, feeling her wrap her arms around her and kiss her back gently.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:30 pm

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash smiled and curled up against Erin as Kevin watched them, albeit uncomfortably. She kissed her softly, tugging on her lower lip gently as she trailed her fingertips down her sides. She heard a knock on the door and smiled while Erin's lip was still between her teeth. "Who is it?" She called out.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:40 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin was already feeling a bit uncomfortable. She loved kissing Ash, of course, and didn't mind at all when the girl touched her. But, in front of Kevin... That was another story. On top of that discomfort, the shop guys poured into the room while Ash's arms were still around Erin, her lower lip still held captive between the girl's teeth. Erin jumped back so fast when she saw them that she nearly fell off the bed, blushing but still trying to act like nothing had happened. "Uh, hi guys, what's up?" she muttered, resisting the urge to crawl under the bed and never come out.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank looked down at Erin and smirked at her softly, trying to cover his ever widening smile with his hand. "Forgive us for being the sex-blockings. We did not know that you were getting the frisky on while we were away. Old Man, did you know this would be a sex-blocking on them?" He asked as he looked at Ash's father.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble saw her face turning a very bright red and laughed as Erin tried to play it cool. "What's up is your blood pressure Wings! I think you might get a nosebleed if you don't take a cold shower! Damn, didn't know Ash could get ya THIS worked up!" He said loudly, watching as her face went a deeper red. "Old Geezer, you knew about these two getting it on? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?! I coulda busted her chops so much more!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:04 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin glared at Tank and Trouble for a moment, then looked at Ash's father nervously. "Um... Sorry, Mr. Dresden... You know we weren't really gonna do anything like what these knuckleheads are suggesting, right? I mean, come on... the Doc was in here." Erin blushed and looked at Ash, her eyes begging for backup.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Old Man

User Image

Brian felt his jaw clench when he heard her call him 'Mr. Dresden'. He rolled up his sleeves and gave her a very angry glare. "I have told you this before Erin. You have had sex with my child, therefore, you do not get to call me that." He said in his sternest voice.

Before the girl could react, he had her in a head lock and was ruffling her hair furiously. "TIME FOR THE OLD MAN ATTACK! AAHHH! TAKE THAT! AND THAT!" He said loudly as he continued to mess her hair up provoking laughter from everyone in the room

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin flinched, turning redder than ever as Ash's father announced to the entire room that she and Ash had had sex. But she definitely wasn't expecting him to attack her in the way he did. She'd been expecting actual pain and instead he was treating her like a kid. Pretty embarassing, but also a relief in a way; it showed Brian wasn't really angry with her.

She waited patiently for the assault to be over, then shook her head and smoothed her hair down, smiling sheepishly at him. "Sorry. Brian. Not Mr. Dresden. Got it." She looked around at all the shop guys. "Why are you guys here, anyway? I mean, besides to embarass the hell out of me in front of my girlfriend?"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games