Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Zelina followed them slowly, like a shadow. Are.. Are you sure you want me to come? I don't want to be in your way.. She said quietly.

Rath nodded. Yeah.. Let's get out of here. He told Haru.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Rini's stomach growled, she hoped the cafeteria was open. She needed food, anything to get her mind off that dream....

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Her little white ears twitched before she felt him press against her. Muffling a gasp she felt her cheeks burn. He was so serious, it made her heart throb and pound. Blinking she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer."I do.."She said softly looking up to him a little. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire from blushing so much. Looking up into his eyes she then peered to the side shyly feeling her heart pick up its pace.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Stopping a bit he then placed Kira on his hip. Placing a hand upon Lina's shoulder he looked down into her eyes. Sighing he then tucked a piece of hair behind her ear."I'm postive.. Now stop second guessing yourself.. Have a little fun.."He murmured surprisingly softly yet quite serious before he smiled looking down into her eyes. Turning around he smiled before looking to Kira sticking his tongue out playfully.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Zelina blushed slightly. Oh.. O-okay.. She said quietly as she started to twirl her long, curly hair between her fingers, her cheeks still slightly red.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Hello, I'm dead... User Image
--------------------
Kira looked back up at Tsutu and stuck her tongue out back at him, a tiny smile creeping up her face.

Akito smiled at Yuzu and kissed her forehead. "Good, I hope you feel the same way about me..."

Haru smiled at Rath and said quietly, "Anyplace special you want to go or should I choose?" She winked.
--------------------
User Image ...Won't you join me?

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Rath rolled his eyes and shrugged. You can pick. He told her.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:45 pm

--------------------
((Haha you did the 666th post xD YOU IZ CURSED. Jkjk))
Haru grabbed Rath's hand and said, "Close your eyes!"
She dragged him through the streets and around obstacles, finally after a few minutes she said quietly, "Open your eyes."
She had brought him to the playground they used to play in together, now all the kids had gone from it for the day and it was quiet, the swings swaying in the wind.
--------------------

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

((OOC;
Sorry I gotta do a bunch of things atm.. V.V'
I'll be on later.. ))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 pm

((Uh oh! I just noticed! But I had orange juice today so I can't be cursed. ^.^))

Rath looked around and smirked. It's smaller then I remember. He said.

((Okay.))

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 pm

--------------------
((I am not going to ask about the orange juice.))
Haru smiled and said, "I wonder why."
She pulled him over to the hill that they used to roll down.
"Do you remember that time those boys were picking on you and almost shoved you down the hill?" Haru tried not to laugh. "I remember pushing them down the hill. They never bothered you again, did they?"
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Rath shugged. I guess not. I was such weakling back then. He said sighing a bit and shook his head.

((Orange juice makes my day. >.< It one of my favorite kinds of juice. Yummy...))))

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:24 pm

--------------------
"Now I am the weakling." Haru smiled. "And you are the strong one."
She hugged him softly and looked down the hill as the soft grass swayed in the wind.
"But you weren't a total weakling." She looked back up at him and said softly, "I remember that time that those mean guys were picking on me and one got his big brother to beat me up... You stood in front of me and wouldn't let them hurt me.
"You were so cute." She admitted, trying not to smile too much. "Such a valiant young man." Haruhi couldn't help but laugh. "I was such an obnoxiously stubborn person back then..."
--------------------
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Rath smirked. Yeah.. Your were. He told her mockingly. This place brings back many memories. I used to always love come here with you, Yuzu, Momi, Rini and Zelina. You girls used to gang up on Momi and I because we were the only guys. He said smirking a bit. He held Haru's hand and squeezed it a bit. But that jerk Adam and his little followers always ruined our fun. He told her.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:43 pm

--------------------
As soon as Rath squeezed Haru's hand she remembered once when she was trying to defend Rath...

... "Get outta the way, sissy girl!" One of the bullies yelled.
He pushed Haru down into the dirt but Haru jumped back up. "No! You leave him alone!" She yelled back.
Two other bullies grabbed her and held her while the other kicked Rath.
"No! Let him go!" She screamed...

... Haru looked up at Rath and smiled softly. "I'm sorry for all the times I couldn't stop them, Rath..."
--------------------
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games