Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie chuckled and shrugged, wrapping her arms around her cousin. Her chest seemed to have become Dalila's permanent pillow, not that she minded any. She allowed her eyes to shut, but remained awake. Sleeping was too risky with Lilith still lurking around the prison somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:55 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila could feel her worry and sent a bit of her magick out from them like a web, tweaked to alert her of Lilith's particular brand magick any closer then the edge of the block. She turned back to Melanie and grinned impishly at her, knowing that she wasn't alseep but not so innocent thoughts running through her mind anyways. Dalila decided to act upon one and used her hands to firmly squeeze Melanie's chest and leaned up to kiss her at the same time, nipping her lower lip softly before going right back to her very innocent looking position. "Melanie, why are you blushing so badly? Are you feeling well?" She asked, a very seductive and teasing grin on her face as she smirked up her.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Kind of hard not to blush after your chest is squeezed, amore."

Melanie wanted to kick herself for blushing. She was supposed to be the dominant, yet here she was, rolling over and allowing her sub to take control. This was not the way things were supposed to work! She pouted and crossed her arms, trying her best to look angry.

"That was mean...Why did you stop?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:14 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila couldn't help but giggle at the attempted anger Melanie was displaying, a wicked gleam in her eyes. "I'm going to be a demon, remember? I have to be mean babe." She teased and gently nipped at the tattoo on Melanie's chest, then dotting her neck with soft kisses. "Besides, it's fun to make you blush."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"This isn't mean, it's torture."

Melanie hissed and covered her face. She wasn't going to give Dalila the satisfaction of seeing her blush. To block her actions out, she began focusing on random thoughts: Vela, her time in Hell, becoming a demon...things like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila giggled and reached up, removing her hands from her face and moving up to look directly into her eyes, placing Melanie's arms around her neck and shoulders and she gave her a soft look. "I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to upset you. How about this instead?" She inquired and kissed her, holding her lips agianst Melanie's and pulling her close to her body. She could feel a slight shiver working it's way down her spine, but she just kept kissing her, letting her uke decide when to break the kiss as a way of apologizing.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Xombie.

'...Looks like I'm the one on bottom in this relationship...'

Xombie gave Dalila full control, not realizing she was the one who was supposed to break the kiss. Dalila was the dominant now, not her. She mentally sighed and shrugged. Maybe being an uke wasn't so bad...It meant less work on her behalf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:53 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila realized about two minutes or so after she began the kiss that Melanie either didn't know it was up to her, or she didn't want to stop. A giggle started to make itself known in her throat and she spoke into Melanie's lips. "You know, you can end this when you want to. And how you want to. My way of making up for the mini torutre." She said and squeezed her chest again, this time twice and kept her hands there as she nipped Melanie's lower lip again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"I'm enjoying this too much to stop it."

Melanie giggled and pulled Dalila closer to herself. She still had to figure out how to be an uke, but she doubted it would take her very long. She fought back a playful grin and allowed her hands to drift up to Dalila's chest, squeezing it gently before using her index finger to trace a pattern similar to the tattoo on her own chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image

"Oh, my mistake i didn't know it was like that.." He chuckled, rolling his eyes when she fled from him. Reelo sighed, looking out across the room at Melanie and Dalila quietly, observing the sexual tension between the females with slight amusement. "Keep it up and your going to end up ******** each other." He blinked, unsure how he had managed to be so vulgar with them all of the sudden- though in the end he blinked again absently, shaking it off and turning his eyes towards the unmistakable sound of heels clicking on the floor. "Who- Alinda?" He asked, leaning over to the point where he actually fell. Reelo made no attempt to correct his odd position on the floor and simply lay, waiting to see the female in the flesh for himself.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:32 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila removed her left hand from Melanie's chest and lightly took hold of the hand that was tracing the symbol, finally breaking the kiss but looking down at her gently. "You know, I've noticed that you have the Pagan penatgram on your heart. That's my pentgram. So, why don't I have yours on mine?" She asked and pulled the chest of the dress down lower before lightly kissing the index finger and placing it on her bare skin. "Melanie, I would love for you to give me the Satanist pentagram on my heart." She said in a gentle voice before laying her own right index finger on her cousin's chest, tracing the tattoo as lovingly as she could.

As she moved her finger along the star, her mint green colored magick slowly flowed into Melanie's skin, small white roses and beautiful black lotuses sprouting to wrap around the exsisting tattoo, moving under her skin as though they were truly alive. When she removed her finger, the entire pentagram had vines and flowers weaving through the lines, some of the budding flowers blooming right then and there. Dalila looked back up into Melanie's eyes and smiled at her. "Go ahead." She told her and kissed her lips once more.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie looked down at her tattoo and smiled. She had had the thing for as long as she could remember but now, for the first time, it actually meant something to her. Before it had just been something to play with when she was bored.

"As you wish, amore."

She began tracing the Satanist pentagram over Dalila's heart, her magic making it a permanent marking. Melanie tried to be as gentle as she possibly could, fearful that she might end up hurting her cousin otherwise. Soon she let the magic do as it pleased though, weaving vines similar to Melanie's and even flowers, though it couldn't quite get the color it had wanted.

"We'll have to work on the colors later, once I'm better at this magic thing..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila held still while she was receiving the main part of the tattoo, a smile on her face the whole time. It didn't hurt in a way that she would think of pain; it was a part of Melanie that was flowing into her, and it felt soothing, but slightly strange. She wasn't used to it, but she quickly adjusted. When Melanie was finished with the exception of the colors, Dalila grinned and kissed her lips, but managed to flip Reelo off at the same time for his comment, a warning tickle on his feet and sides in case he decided to be stupid again. When she pulled away, She touched their foreheads and looked into her eyes lovingly. "Of course my love. We only have forever." She told her and was about to kiss her when something odd went through her web. "Melanie? It's not Liltih, or her raven, but it's something... odd." Dalila said and a spear grew into being in her right hand, her left wrapped protectively around Melanie's waist and holding her close, ready to attack and kill who ever, and what ever it was to protect them both.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 am
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon walked towards the cell block for his darling raven's daughter figure, a large basket of foods, clothes, and other things Lucion had insisted that he take to the girls. As he walked through the web, he unknowingly alerted Dalila to his approach and weh he stepped into the cell, he found a spear and a sort of short sworad pointed at his neck from the two girls, both of them looking at him in a sort of calculating fury. He wasn't sure if they were checking him for a threat, or plotting on which was the most painful way to kill him. He just kept looking at the women at the holding end of the weapons and said, "Okay, I really hope that I don't get anymore holes in my body. Ice hurts bad enough, but pointys? They really suck." And remained completely still.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 am
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie was fully prepared to kill the odd male without question, but there was the slight issue of Vela, who knocked her flat on her a**. The snake did not want her to hurt the male. She sighed and stared at her familiar, who just hissed at her and cuddled up to the male's leg.

"You planning on eating him or something, Vela?"  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces