Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sobbed quietly and held her husband tight. She hated seeing him like this, and she hated that Kevin was able to see her falling apart. "I feel the same... A million times over, I wish I could have taken their places... I'm sorry too, Kevin... I'll forgive you if you forgive me," she whispered in a broken voice. She knew that this couldn't go on. If they kept suffering like this, they would literally kill themselves. Sirrah from lack of sleep, Kevin from constantly making himself ill. It had to stop.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin nodded and his turning stomach eased, holding Sirrah as they cried. He knew that they would always feel responsible to some degree, but it wouldn't be the earth shattering guilt like now. Finally, he stood and both of then walked slowly, and shakily, to the bed to try and reat. They had killed themselves with the guilt long enough. They had to forgive themselve, they had already forgiven each other.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin sat in the bed beside Ash, watching her fiance sleep as the dim light of dawn began to filter through the window. She sighed sadly and tightened her arms around her knees, wishing she could hold Ash instead. But even though Ash was remembering things quite well with the aid of pictures and home movies, she still couldn't seem to grasp the fact that Erin was her significant other.

She barely seemed comfortable with sleeping in the same room. And, of course, the nightmares were as bad as ever for both of them. Erin barely bothered sleeping anymore, unlike her clone. He was passed out in a chair across the room; he spent most of his nights watching over the two of them. He usually conked out around four, which was fine since that was usually when Erin woke up from her nightmares. Luckily, tonight seemed to be a quieter night for Ash; she hadn't screamed once. Erin buried her head in her hands and shivered. She hated the fact that they were no closer to finding and killing Kaino. The slimy creature seemed to be lying low, and it made Erin incredibly tense. She was sure he would try to strike again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino had slipped into the house, growling when he saw Aaron and Erin with Ash and his eyes flashing. He waited for the girl to walk out before he shut the door and locked it with his power and said, "Well hello Erin. Glad to see you kept my possession safe for me. I'm dying to ******** her again."

When she turned, he pushed her into the wall of the living room, two knives bending and holding her wrists above her shoulders. Kaino grinned and leaned close to her. "You know... She felt so good, and her screams! They made it so much hotter... She's so good it's like a drug! You don't wanna stop. Isn't that right Erin?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin thought she heard a noise in the hall and walked out to investigate. She gasped sharply when someone with a grating, cruel voice came seemingly out of nowhere, and the owner shoved her into the living room wall. Erin stared at the male in shock. It was like looking at Aaron, only horribly scarred and with one mismatched eye.

"Kaino," she hissed. His words nearly unhinged her. "Don't you ******** touch her!" she yelled, thrashing against the knives that held her in place, trying to get her hands free so she could strangle him. "You b*****d! I'll ******** kill you!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

He pressed a single finger to his sneering lips. "Shhhhhh... She's sleeping. She's so ******** sexy when she first wakes up, I'd ******** her again right in front of you just so you could learn how to make her really scream. Her hair and voice are so sexy when she first wakes up. God, imagine ******** her and making her scream like that! Would you like to see how loud I can make her scream?" He purred in a low voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was shaking hard with rage. She wanted to scream and swear and rip Kaino's head off with her bare hands. But the thought of him hurting Ash again, when she was just barely beginning to heal, was enough to gag Erin. She gritted her teeth, the only thing slipping through her lips a low growl that she couldn't really help. Erin didn't say a word, but the pure hatred in her eyes conveyed her feelings well enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:19 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino chuckled at her sudden sumbission and leaned in even closer, then licked up her jaw to her earlobe and nipped it. "You know, you would be so hot if you hadn't tried to take me on over and over again. You know, Ash's screams were the biggest turn on I ever had. Not the blood, not the struggling, but the screams. I didn't want her to stop screaming. It was like a high for me." He crooned into her ear, then nipped at her neck.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin gasped sharply through her teeth, shaking even harder in horror and rage at his actions, but still not daring to make a sound. She knew he was probably just provoking her, trying to make her scream at him so Ash would wake up and come to investigate.

More than his actions, his words enraged and horrified her. Thanks to Aaron, she knew that Kaino had a part of her inside of him. That meant that his love for Ash's screams came from her. "No," she gasped, shuddering in disgust at the bite on her throat. 'I wouldn't hurt her... I wouldn't be like him... It's not my fault... It can't be my fault...'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:35 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

A dark laugh, soft and full of cruel glee escaped his lips and he looked into her eyes. "Oh yes. That's right Erin. Your DNA is what made me keep going. But I'm not weak like you. No, I like to break my possessions. You're far too weak to do that. Hell, Ashika was your boss. Hmm.... Should I ******** you next? Make you break and make you mine too?" He mused coldly, his right hand slipping into her pants and him biting her neck roughly, but not violently. He would get to that in time if he wanted to do this.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin closed her eyes and turned away from him, refusing to cry in front of him. She bit her tongue until it bled and she trembled so hard that she pricked her wrists on the knives that held her in place. Erin knew she couldn't cry out, both out of pride and so Ash wouldn't wake. "I'll never be yours, and neither will she," she said in a harsh whisper, trying to move away from his hand, unable to hide the anger or terror in her voice.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 pm
Kaino Naruse

User Image

Kaino grinned at her sadistically, his eyes full of a twisted joy. "What's the matter Erin? Remind you of a certain cop that pulled you over? I can assure you that I am much better than he is. Ohh, look! You're shaking! You scared yet Erin? You see how easy it would be for me to do what I did to Ash, and no one could stop me. No one would even know it. Imagine how hard I must have ******** Ashika. I would make yours so much more painful. Just as an added revenge." He told her, and licked her collar bone before removing his hand and walking away from her and to the front door.

As he turned back he said, "And just remember. I can make you both scream. Just by taking her again." and left, walking out the door and the knives flying out a foot from her wrists and dropping to the carpet with a dull 'thud'.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

In spite of her best efforts, a soft whimper slipped past her lips at his threat, tears sliding down her cheeks. Erin shivered at his touch on her collar bone, trying to steel herself against what she knew he was going to do, the thought almost sending her into a complete panic.

She slumped to her knees when he let her go, frozen in place and shaking like a leaf. She put her head in her hands and began to sob. Humiliation, rage, terror, helplessness, and horror overwhelmed her and made it impossible for her to stop crying. 'Ash... It is my fault... He would have stopped if not for me... Thank gods he stopped just now or...' Erin shuddered harder, nearing hysteria and feeling incredibly sick.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:17 pm
Ash Dresden

User Image

Ash woke up slowly and saw Aaron sleping in the chair. Again. She looked around for Erin and frowned, a strange feeling of urgency making her get out of the bed and walk to the door to search for the girl. When she opened the door, she heard a sob and moved faster, until she saw Erin sobbing, a memory that made her freeze in horror and sadness blooming to life.

-She wheeled herself back into the room, looking for someone when she saw Erin, and saw a strange dead and horrified look in her eyes. "Erin, I don't want to know who or what happened. Just tell me if they were taken care of, and by who." Ash demanded.-

"W-what...?" She whispered, but the memory didn't fade. It continued on, more details flowing into her mind as well.

-As she heard the reply, Ash felt enraged, but to try and worry about it would make her a target again. She was happy no one had hurt Erin. After all, she loved her with all her heart. She wanted to stay with her forever and keep her safe.-

"Oh..... N-no... Erin..." Ashika Rose Dresden whispered, more memories coming back with each passing moment and tears flowing down her cheeks..

-Erin was shaking and whimpering next to the door, and Ash knew who it was. She tore the door open and hit the man as hard as she could and yelled at him, swearing if he touched her girlfriend again, he was a deadman. And she knew she would take such joy in tearing him apart.-

"Erin!" Ash yelled raced over to her, crying and kneeling down to hug her and kiss her lips softly. She remembered everything. Oh did she remember it all. Kai dying, Tsubatsu torturing her, Erin being burned, Erin running into Officer Meyers, the Wedding, the death of Richard, Artemis and Sirrah being brought back together, and Kaino trapping her in the shop with him for two hours. She didn't think about any of that at the moment, just that something had terrified her fiance so horribly. "Erin, I'm here babe. Shhh... Shhh.... I'm here... I love you, I love you , I love you.." She whispered over and over again as she cried and rocked Erin, kissing her lips gently.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin tried to calm herself when she heard Ash come into the hallway. 'I can't tell her what happened... She wouldn't understand it anyway, not without her memories... Calm down, you idiot, calm down, crying isn't helping...'

Attempting to calm herself didn't work; it seemed to make her emotions even more uncontrollable. She was really hysterical by the time she realized that Ash remembered her. The soft kisses, coupled with Ash's arms around her, calmed her much faster than anything else could have. "Ash," she whispered, hugging her fiance tightly and kissing her back, no longer trying to stop the tears. "I love you so much, Ash... I love you..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games