Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:47 pm
Helen couldn't help but look over at what Seth was listening to a smiled. There was one way to block out the world.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm
Seth let out a yawn and waited until the song was over and put the set-list on Shuffle. The next few seconds were spent skipping multiple songs until he found one he liked, Ace of Spades by Motorhead.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm
Helen took to looking out the window until the bus came to her stop. She could see the book store just across the street and tapped Seth on the shoulder to get his attention. "This is my stop." She said, waiting for Seth to give her room to get out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 pm
Rin128564
"I don't necessarily know since I've lost my sense of time. But considering that the sun has yet to hit the highest point in the sky I'd say it's before noon around ten or eleven..though thats just a guess," Evelin said as she glanced over at Kastel with a gentle smile.

"Too early...", Kastel mutters as she sits up. "How long have you been up?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Seth hit pause and looked out the window. "What a coincidence, this is my stop too." Seth said in amazement and got out of the way, letting the girl next to him get off first.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:03 pm
Helen got off the bus, brushing her hair to one side before going to the cross walk and pressing the button, waiting to see what the boy was going to do. There was something strange about him. Not "weird" strange, but something that seemed to radiate off of him.  

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:47 pm
Seth got off the bus and looked for a place close by to eat at, settling on a cafe on the corner he headed off for it, preferring to eat rather than hit the bookstore and deal with being hungry while he was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:33 pm
Theo was reading a newspaper and sighed. "Thats bad..." he said reading how there was masive storms and damages form him and dez's battle yesterday. "I gotta find the rest of them and fast." he siad getitng up and heading outside  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:28 pm
Allison was up on the roofs her eyes scanning the area before going down to her target. Seth, and a face she was aware of or told of my higher power, Helen getting off the same bus behind him. "Gemini.." she muttered to herself, her own shadow forming under her into a circle as she dissapeared into it as it traveled to the side of the alleyway not too far by near the cafe, she walked out from it and onto the sidewalk. A normal small little child, she wore the same yellow shirt with white shorts and black sandals. She walks over towards the cafe area before jogging towards Seth with a wave towards him "Excuse me Mister!" she called towards Seth, looking like a bit of a lost child.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:36 pm
"Hmm? What is it?" Seth asked, wondering what a child would want with him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm
The child smiled softly, seeing she got his attention enough "I'm lost a bit.." she muttered with a shrug and a smile her hands behind her back "I need you to shed a little light" she muttered the last part, her smile fading to a more monotone expression, as she held her hand out moving his shadow and hers under him creating a void to transport him where another portal void would open for him to appear out on the side of the building cafe, just toy with him and give him a surprise.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:08 pm
Seth took the girl's hand only to find himself on the other side of the corner. What the hell? Seth thought in surprise and had to fight the urge to summon his weapons. In a crowded place like this, he was only going to attract unwanted attention, especially if he pointed them and fired at a "child", no it would be better to play the waiting game, and if the girl was an enemy she would feel his bullet in her heart.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:11 pm
((yo Fiyah, you wnna make your first post as the crime boss. cause i got a bit of foreshadowing i want to do.))

Dez wlaked to Allison's ouse and saw no one was home. "hmm..." he said a she turned and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:56 pm
"God damn it Demitri! I give you a simple job and you go and screw up! You were supposed to round up a bunch of f*cking kids for Christ's sake, and what the hell did you do?! You got your a** handed to you on a gilded platter! One more slip up and I will show you that there are worse things than death, GOT IT?!" Damien roared. He was beyond pissed, failure was not something he tolerated well. The only thing saving Demetri from a slow, tortuous death was the information he had gathered for him. "Increase patrols, I want these little b*stards brought in." Damien Grimm barked. Earlier that day, the Science Department had informed him that they had found a way to lock up a Constellation's Power and steal it away, and frankly, it was the best news he had heard all day.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:05 pm
"Sorry sir..." Demitri bowed. "there was one thing though....The scorpion was with them." He said as he looked up at Damien. "There was one in particular who i couldn't get near. A wind user...then there was a undead one" He said as he looked at him. "I noticed not all the zodiacs were present there. So many are still out there."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games