Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 am
((Oi! If you two get too much farther than that, you will be required to timeskip and wait for us to catch up or continue it as a private message, got it?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:20 am
(oh sorry sweatdrop )

Molly blushed and rubbed her arm with uncertainty. "I-I don't think that would be a good idea." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:24 am
(('sokay. I was just letting you know. I think Spartan's getting a bit mixed up with the feel of the scenes he's doing. I've got a 1x1 going with him, and it's getting a bit steamy there, too.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:25 am
(I saw the post before you edited Molly and didn't think it would have gone too far, but oh well, you already changed it. Doubt you'd want to continue it through PM anyway if it got to far.)

Nicholas saw her nervousness and uncertainty and got up, giving her a hug. "It's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to. Besides, I already know how great you look." He said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:27 am
((@Tayuya: Hey, I don't think we'll be able to do too much until Eri get's back on, so we may as well head to the tower, unless you wanna wait for her to catch up.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:33 am
(lol i think my early post would have lead to something bad. that's why i changed it.)

Molly smiled and hugged him back. She then sighed and let go. "That's just it, I really want to. I've never been with a guy and I have a lot of built up frustrations but I don't want to push our relationship too fast." she said. She sulked over to his couch and dropped down on her front on it and her face was buried into the cushion.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 am
(Yea. I guess your right. And I was moving it along way too quickly too so most of it was my fault anyway.)

Nicholas just followed, sitting down on the couch and starting to rub her back trying to comfort her. "Really now it's okay. I think I was the one coming on too strong anyway and should know better than that." He said, sighing as he remembered how his past childhood was like. "I never had a girlfriend either. Hell half my life was spent in a lab being experimented on. I don't want to push you away by moving too fast either and if you have frustrations, just talk it out with someone. I may not be like a psychiatrist or anything like that, but I am your boyfriend and I will listen if you want me to hear." He said to her, hoping he could help he out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 am
((@DM: I was going to wait for her to reply, but I guess getting back to the Tower now is a good idea...))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded and teleported out with Draco and Star. They reappeared inside the Tower, and Rowena let go of the other two. "Now all we can do is wait for Jenos and Ghost to return," she said, dropping one of the codenames since there was no one around to hear aside from the three Titans.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:47 am
Draco nodded in agreement. "Thanks, Snow. You really got me out of a jam. It's probably my fault the guy got away, too. After all, I did lose control of my powers for a while, and I'm sure all that snow didn't help matters much." He kept a hold on Star to keep himself on his feet, for the time being.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:49 am
Molly looked at him then sat up and hugged him. "I'm sorry they did those horrible things to you." she said. "I promise to be a very good girlfriend to you." she smiled. She then blushed when he said he'd help her and she looked down. "I-I meant a different kind of 'frustration'." she said with an embarrassed look.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 am
Nicholas hugged her back, just nodding. "It's okay it's okay. I was given my power to slay them by them so it all works out in the end." He told her. "And I promise to be the best boyfriend ever." He then told her. When she said different 'frustrations' Nicholas was confused. "What does that mean?" He asked, honestly having no idea.

(I don't even know what that means confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:59 am
((@Spartan: The male equivalent of what Molly's referring to is called "blue balls." XD))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena shook her head. Her hood was still up, so her expression was hidden. "No. It's not just your fault, Draco. It was mine, too. I should've been a stronger leader, but I did nothing after you guys showed up. It's my fault. I put you all in worse danger than I thought we'd face, and I shouldn't have." She was getting close to tears, but she didn't want Draco and Star to know that. "I'll be in my room. Contact me when Jenos and Ghost get back." Then she 'ported out of the room.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am
(lol thank you)

Molly was too embarrassed to tell him about it. "N-Nevermind, just forget it." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games