Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm
((le bampu of le boredom))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm
Justine, with her massive and transparently hidden crush, certainly liked the idea of Raphael catching her. She didn't even hesitate when jumping down. If he didn't catch her, that'd be embarassing, but she'd survive. If he did, though, one can easilly guess what she'd do next. (Which would be to take the opprotunity to flirt as much as possible.)

{s**t post is s**t. Sorry.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 pm
((Iz okee. :3 Like I said, a little more chugging on through and then I has things planned for town. >:3 I'll even speed things along if it'll help any.))

Raphael succeeded in catching Justine, moving with the force of her falling against him as he swung her around slightly before gently setting her down with a smile. A bit of hunting brought them a small wolf pack, sleeping peacefully and unaware as the predators became prey. It wasn't the most delicious of sanguine meals, a bit like bad wine, but as he dabbed at his lips with a handkerchief, Raphael noted that it was better than most other animals that were closer in taste to sour milk or rotten eggs. It was also better than nothing, however, as they were soon back on the road with the city gates in sight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 pm
{Okai. Thank you.}

Justine couldn't honestly say that she enjoyed the taste of wolf blood. It left a terrible aftertaste in her mouth. She couldn't complain, however, for it kept the thirst at bay for the moment being. As they walked towards the gates, Justine decided to try and start a conversation. "Have I mentioned how greatful I am for all that you've been doing for me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:19 pm
(( :3 ))

"Not sure. But I think it goes without saying myself." Raphael said looking at her with a smile. They were finally at the city gates and everything seemed so much more elegant than expected. The gate was of thick iron bars and the buildings within had a certain gothic aesthetic to them. An odd smell hung in the air, causing Raphael to frown. This was not a town of mortals.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:30 pm
Justine noticed the frown, and with the infectiousness of a yawn, found herself frowning too. "Raphael?" she asked, "What's wrong?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm
"Vampires." Raphael muttered before stepping into the town. "You're still new so I don't blame you for not completely honing your senses yet, but I don't smell a single human here." he said glancing around the surprisingly empty streets for a town of nocturnal bloodsuckers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:25 pm
{I'mma make a DnD-esque roleplay with a mostly evil main party. We've tried DnD stuff before, so I'd like to know if you'd be interested.}

Justine looked more than a little surprised to hear it. "Do you think it was some sort of vampire cultist raid? Or can vampires actually build a settlement to last?" After all, they'd probably starve if they didn't have a constant supply of blood. Especially if it was a whole city's worth of vampires.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm
((Probably. Like usual, I tend to wait to see the whole thing up before making any decisions. sweatdrop But 'tis likely. 3nodding ))

"I don't know how it happened, but it is possible. Older vampires have ways of preparing the blood of animals to make it more appetizing, whether by purifying it or using it as a cooking ingredient..." Raphael said as he spotted the nearest inn. "...and of course travelers are going to be fair game." he muttered as he stepped inside. The bar was packed, but the crowd grew rather quiet as the pair stepped inside, as if trying to identify whether our heroes were friend, foe, or food. Almost as soon as the noise died down, it rose back up to the usual rowdy bar that it was. It was then that the innkeeper came over to greet them with a smile.

"Welcome, fellow creatures of the night! What can I do for you folks this fine evening?" the man said with a pleasant smile. He was a rather sturdily built middle-aged man, but who could say just how old he really was.

"Just a room for the night would be great; two beds, if you could." Raphael said, still looking rather surprised by the whole scene as he held up a pair of fingers.

"Of course, of course! If there's anything else I could help you with, please don't hesitate to ask! Just give me a moment and I'll show you to your room..." the innkeeper said as he stepped behind the front desk, jotted something down, and then took a key off the wall behind him before leading the pair to their room upstairs and handing Raphael the key.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:03 pm
{Mmkay. ^.^}

Justine was taken back by how friendly this barkeep was. Having not met any vampires aside from Raphael, she didn't know what to think of them as a people. Of what she heard, they were mostly sexually deviant loners that cared for themselves and themselves alone. Jusine knew that such rumors were probably exaggerated somewhat, but still. She followed the two upstairs, eventually letting her thoughts move on to other things, such as what their room would look like and whether or not she might have the chance to 'practice biting' again. (One track mind, I swear...) For now, though, she remained silent and decided it was best to let Raphael do the talking for now, assuming much was required to begin with.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:12 pm
The room itself seemed like that of any other room, aside from the exceptionally thick curtains that made certain no sun would be making its way through the window come dawn. "I suppose there is one thing." Raphael said turning to the innkeep, catching him before he left the room. "I've never heard of any vampire settlements until now, and certainly none quite this big. How may I ask did a town like this come to be?"

"Ah, if you want the full story, you should see Lady Camila. She's the local ruler and the one who made things possible. She lives in the big mansion in the middle of town, you can't miss it." the innkeeper told Raphael before leaving and closing the door behind him.

"Well...I admit, I am rather curious. You'd think a town of vampires would attract more attention." Raphael commented.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:48 pm
Justine nodded faintly in agreement. "I admit I never thought I'd find a place like this." she admitted, but dared not say more lest she accidentally make a fool of herself.

{Blurgh. Sorry for crap post.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 pm
((Sorry. >.< But things! There shall be things 'n' stuff soon! I swear!))

"Neither did I. And I've been around ten times as long as you." Raphael said with a small chuckle as he proceeded to remove his cloak. "Well, I leave it up to you. We can relax for a bit or go exploring about town. I'm sure places around here are open, just keeping up the appearance of a sleeping city for the sake of any human travelers."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games