Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 am
Hey there! I'm 13 Mockingjay but you can call me Jay. I'm 13. I'ma girl (duh!) and I love music, astronomy, drawing, and adventures. I love hanging with friends, and we like to get in trouble.....
My favorite color is dark blue. My favorite food is mac 'n' cheese. My favorite band (atm it changes a lot) is Evanescence. Favorite song (by any band) is Carry On by Fun. I play the flute, self-taught piano, and I try to sing but sadly I'm notvery good. I talk a lot, so I'll stop myself now. Oh and I love writing.
Well, that's all for today folks! Toodles!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 pm
Hi!

I'm Rella, I'm 19 and I just joined Gaia yesterday, hoping to make some new friends here : )  

passerella

Friendly Gekko

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 pm
passerella

Welcome to the guild Rella! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lovely friendships~ <3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm
Hi! I'm Laura

I'm 3 days old, in Gaia days of course. wink My interest include piano, poetry, photography, reading, nature, and videogames. I am always free for a chat! smile You're more than welcome to add me as friend. smile  

loreoflaura

Blessed Friend

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 pm
loreoflaura

Welcome to the guild, Laura. I hope you have a fabulous time here, there's always lots going on!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 pm
Clasela
loreoflaura

Welcome to the guild, Laura. I hope you have a fabulous time here, there's always lots going on!

Thank you! It looks like a lot of fun! 3nodding  

loreoflaura

Blessed Friend

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:33 pm
loreoflaura

It certainly is! <3 Be sure to drop by the Party Central for our birthday and enter the contests, there's lots of gold and items to be won~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:27 am
Clasela
oO0think

Hi Think! Just wanted to say that Audrey Hepburn is my role model as well. <3 I look forward to seeing you around!
Aww thanks. 4laugh  

oO0think

Dapper Loiterer

9,125 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200

Musicante

Quotable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm
Hai! I'm Music--n--Love--4-Life (my sister made the name for me (= )
You can call me Music, or Love, or really whatever nickname you manage to come up with. I don't mind nicknames.
But if you really have no idea and you don't want to go with the two listed; feel free to call me Jez, or something to that effect. My real name is Jezerette.

Admittedly, my favorite color is still pink (don't hurt me xD)
All of my friends have moved on from the color, but for some reason I still love it.

I am 23 years young and have a lil' girl.
I spend what time I can on Gaia, some days it's a lot, others; not so much.

I love to write and play video games; though I don't play video games often, depends on the game.
I love music (who doesn't?) and I'm currently teaching my husband how to play the guitar. It's amusing.

I currently have three cats who I love to pieces. Two of them are Birman Cats. Rosa, Bambina and Finder.

Uhm... I love to help, so if you ever want someone to talk to; my inbox is always open. I'll do my best to help you.

Erm... I think that's it. If there's anything else you wanna know about me, don't hesitate to ask.
I don't bite... hard.
Toodles!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 am
Hi! You can call me Shiina or Mashiron-- whichever one you'd prefer.
I'm new here. I found it a few minutes ago and I'm glad I did. :> I hope I can meet everyone here! XD Although that's probably not going to happen. Oh well. I can dream.
Some things about me that might not be that nteresting is that I'm seventeen years old, I'm in college, I love cute and fluffy things, I love playing the piano, writing, reading and drawing... Hmmm.. I guess that's all. See you around, everyone!~ Just add me if you want to be friends. c: I'd love it if you did.
Ciao~

cracked1

Chetot_Ako

Fashionable Gaian

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:12 am
I'm Faith and I am an outgoing and naughty lil' Asian girl. heart I love making people happy and bringing smiles on their faces. whee My favorite color is... umm.. ALL THE COLORS THIS WORLD EVER HAVE 4laugh I am now 17 years old where in I was born last Feb. 12, 1996.

Let's be friends and get to know me more! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:52 pm
Hi I am Sarai I love to sing, draw , and dance. I am very nice person and helpful. I am 17 years old  

II that nice girl II

LDSK

Wry Operator

19,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Manipulate, but call me Mani or Lynne unless you like typing out all those extra letters LOL.

I like playing games, especially MMOs. Out of those, League of Legends is my all-time favorite. Asides from that, sometimes I watch TV shows, and boy do I have a lot.

Supernatural
Doctor Who
White Collar
Lie to Me
+
Kitchen Nightmares UK/Restaurant Impossible [ I don't like a lot of reality TV shows, but those two are a decent time-passer ]

Hmmm, what else ...
I LIKE PRETTY PIXELS. yum_tea THERE, I SAID IT.
My favorite Gaian character is the Conductor, but I love the Ringmaster as well.

Just talk to me! But please quote or else I'll never see it LOL.
(* v *)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:38 pm
Greetings! I am MiLynn Aiko, but you can call me that or MiLynn, Lynn, Aiko, Aiko-chan or any other mix that involves my name. Just be sure to quote me if your trying to get a specific response from me. n///n;;

I was born irl on the twenty-seventh day of the second month in the year nineteen-eighty-seven. But what's funny is most tend to think I'm barely 18 because I apparently look young.. And I guess probably also because that although when I need to be I am mature---but only when the occasion insists on it. And because I'm extremely shy (irl) ...

The month/year I originally joined Gaia: 3/'05 --ya gals, I've been on gaia too long according so some.. but to me, gaia is my sanity and my internet home. n////n;;

While attending college, I volunteered for the American Red Cross Blood Donor centers in southern california. So if your interested in donating but have questions before you actually go, I can help you out with some good advice. n/////n;;

In college I studied a variety of things: Anthropology, BioScience, Art

I went to a unique high school that specialized in visual and performing arts. Nearly everyone was an anime fanatic! n////n;;

Craziest thing I've done: Travel halfway across the world for my chance at true love. heart

favorite food: sushi & pickles & ice cream (BACON is a given.. n////n;;; )

I am a gamer girl. I pride myself in it. And when it comes to anime, I am such a geek. n///////n;;

I'm not going to put specifics mainly because I am feeling a bit lazy today and also, if you really want to know, don't be afraid to ask. I may be shy, but I'm usually very helpful.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

AnnasPasaule

Hilarious Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 am
Hi biggrin first time in the guild, so HELLO everyone biggrin maybe someone speak russian that be great biggrin  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games