Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, but he didn't really try to make his situation any better. He always put off getting his papers, so when he was finally going to do it, he had too many arrests on his record (he didn't hurt anyone or anything, just kept getting caught drunk driving and he stole refrigerators from these apartments he used to work at back before they started asking for ID and stuff like that). So, since he was seen as more troublesome, and my mom didn't need him for support, he wasn't allowed to stay.

Women can really be dangerous creatures. It's scary what a woman scorned will do. I watched a channel called I.D., and it had a show about that, how brutal and cruel women turn into if they are wronged, or just if they don't get their way. It was scary! o-o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:47 am
Yokies

Yeah, but he didn't really try to make his situation any better. He always put off getting his papers, so when he was finally going to do it, he had too many arrests on his record (he didn't hurt anyone or anything, just kept getting caught drunk driving and he stole refrigerators from these apartments he used to work at back before they started asking for ID and stuff like that). So, since he was seen as more troublesome, and my mom didn't need him for support, he wasn't allowed to stay.

Women can really be dangerous creatures. It's scary what a woman scorned will do. I watched a channel called I.D., and it had a show about that, how brutal and cruel women turn into if they are wronged, or just if they don't get their way. It was scary! o-o

User Image User Image

Ooh tough luck. Well, he wasn't much of a good example to you kids, so (in my opinion) you were better off without him. Sorry, but I just think that procrastination's the worst thing you can show kids. It's like, you're teaching them to ruin their lives.

Sometimes makes you wonder if you yourself is able to do such things...
      Kind of makes you think that women invented revenge, but they just use men as their tools in carrying out their revenge xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:58 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, he wasn't that great of an example. He is a kind man, but he's not that bright, that's all there really is to it.

Have you ever thought about what you were capable of doing?
Who knows, maybe a woman did. XD We don't go with logical choices right off the bat, haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 am
Yokies

Yeah, he wasn't that great of an example. He is a kind man, but he's not that bright, that's all there really is to it.

Have you ever thought about what you were capable of doing?
Who knows, maybe a woman did. XD We don't go with logical choices right off the bat, haha.

User Image User Image

Hmm... now that you mention it, I honestly haven't.
      Well, there was a time, when I really young, that I called my whole family just because of some childish argument. Another time when I slapped someone right across the face because they kept on making fun of my best friend. But most of the times, I'm not really expressive as to my feelings, so I'm not really sure if those are my limit sweatdrop
      Yeah, we tend to be poetic and think of the hardest ways to get even, when we could just slap them right across the face xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:13 am
Louisa Iris

I think the farthest I've ever gone was get into a fight, it that was with my brother and it didn't last very long. xP Another time I had pulled a chair from under this girl who was bothering me in school, she let me alone after that. xD;;
Yeah, it seems we want some clever way of getting back at people. It can't be simple, they have to REALLY feel the revenge haha.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:27 am
Yokies

I think the farthest I've ever gone was get into a fight, it that was with my brother and it didn't last very long. xP Another time I had pulled a chair from under this girl who was bothering me in school, she let me alone after that. xD;;
Yeah, it seems we want some clever way of getting back at people. It can't be simple, they have to REALLY feel the revenge haha.

User Image User Image

Just you wait... you're a mother now xD
      Yes, no doubt we have the talent of translating our emotional and psychological pain to physical pain.
      Hmm... now I want to write something about revenge, haha xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:32 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be a nice person to people when it comes to my son. xD If anyone hurts him I'm going to get pissed haha.
How long of a story do you think you'd make it? xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:36 am
Yokies

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be a nice person to people when it comes to my son. xD If anyone hurts him I'm going to get pissed haha.
How long of a story do you think you'd make it? xD

User Image User Image

Me too. Although I'm not yet a mother (and I don't know if I'll ever be), I do think I'll bite off someone's head if they even lay a dirty finger on my baby. Well, that's how I feel about my Pokemon when some badass trainer hits them hard xD
      Well, most of the times I get around the plot and even the character formation (like who they are, what their story is, their characteristics, etc).. I might have a go at a couple of paragraphs, but then I fade away xD I dunno, I guess my mind thinks up of the ending too quickly before I can write the story down that in the end, I lose interest in it thinking that I've already finished it sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 am
Louisa Iris

I feel that way about anything that belongs to me or anyone who I hold dear. xD If someone touches it and breaks/hurts it/them, I get so angry. gonk
So you don't usually finish a story? sweatdrop That's how it usually goes for me as well. I would make up characters and plots all the time but I just couldn't come up with the story to go with it. I would always give up. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:21 am
Yokies

I feel that way about anything that belongs to me or anyone who I hold dear. xD If someone touches it and breaks/hurts it/them, I get so angry. gonk
So you don't usually finish a story? sweatdrop That's how it usually goes for me as well. I would make up characters and plots all the time but I just couldn't come up with the story to go with it. I would always give up. xD

User Image User Image

Hihi, I even have this weird thinking that my possessions cry whenever they part from me for too long. That's why I always want to travel with a big bag, so I could bring along everything xD
      Well, there are some that I've finished. Like this story for my classmate... I wrote it in 2 80-leaves notebook. But nowadays, yeah, I just leave them off in rough draft. Some of them, I've tried to turn into an RP, but it also died xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:30 am
Louisa Iris

I think I've only ever thought like that when it came to stuffed animals and things like that. xD If it had a face, I felt like it'd miss me if I was gone for a while, haha.
Ah I see. Well it's good that you've finished some of them. Who knows, maybe one day this one idea will hit you so hard that you'll really want to finish it no matter what. xD It'll probably end up being the best thing you've ever written!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:37 am
Yokies

I think I've only ever thought like that when it came to stuffed animals and things like that. xD If it had a face, I felt like it'd miss me if I was gone for a while, haha.
Ah I see. Well it's good that you've finished some of them. Who knows, maybe one day this one idea will hit you so hard that you'll really want to finish it no matter what. xD It'll probably end up being the best thing you've ever written!

User Image User Image

Yeah, I'm like that to all of my items, including my DS and laptop xD
      Yep, I too believe that. That's why I write whatever idea I have on my little notebook, even if just a rough draft razz Well, whenever it is, I feel that it's going to take a long time before I pull it off. I'm just too busy with Running Man xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:47 am
Louisa Iris

I think about my residents in Animal Crossing missing me. XD
Yeah, you never know when that'll hit you, so it's a good idea to just write down anything that you have an idea for. xD

What are you up to?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 am
Yokies

I think about my residents in Animal Crossing missing me. XD
Yeah, you never know when that'll hit you, so it's a good idea to just write down anything that you have an idea for. xD

What are you up to?

User Image User Image

Ooh, I just got that game, and I'm really excited to try it out xD What's it like?
      I'm getting tired of Pokemon at the moment... maybe because it's the only game that I've been playing for months now, haha xD

Oh, I write everywhere xD My laptop, tablet (which is currently bonkers), notebook, even my work computer during my spare times. And always, I tell myself that this time I will finish it, haha~

Not much really. It's surprising how all I want to do now is just relax and stay in bed. I do think that the sudden lack of hustle and bustle I get from college life is taking its toll on me. I just don't know what to do when I'm not at work. Or, I dunno... haha xD
      How about you, how's things at your end?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 am
Louisa Iris

Which Animal Crossing is it? The one I'm playing is the newest one. P:
That's understandable. xD If you play something long enough it's bound to get boring haha.

At least you can say that you tried with everything, even if you don't get anywhere close to finished. XD

Summer seems to do that to a lot of people. At first it's cool to just be able to rest and lay about the house all willy-nilly and then you start thinking "wow.. I really have nothing to do". xD I'm kind of like that too, but not because it's Summer. There just isn't really much else for me to do haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games