Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki looked up at him and smiled'I'll tell them tonight."She as she kissed his cheek.She looked at the houses and smiled"Look its the market."She said  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:23 pm
kyonko Banyez

"well alright Yuki" He said as he walked into the market with Yuki, there were many things to be found and sell. Much were at decent prices too. "lets look for classroom materials yes." he said.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:56 am
domoarigato12

Yuki nodded and looked around the store.She picked up a shopping cart and placed some pencils in the cart."We need bookbags too>"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Ahh yes we do." he went to go look for some bookbags he came back with two "I don't know what colors they like so I just got the plain ones, I guess they can decorate it themselves" He said as he put them in the cart.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and looked at the bags."I'll help decorate them later with them.'She said,She looked at the folders and notebooks."We can get some cartoon ones for them like princess for Sakura and Cars or Transformers for Hiro."She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 pm
kyonko Banyez

Ahh Alright, Man it's been a long time since I've been here, a lot of kids have different tastes now huh..." He said helping to pick out some note books and pencils. "Cartoons are popular so much now aren't they."  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki looked up at him and nodded'Yeah thats all the kids watch now."She said looking at the notebooks and folders.She held the cart tightly and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Back when I was small all there was ever to entertain ourselved with was a ball and a net made out of rope and sticks, me and Mori had some great times back then, but of course he was always a sore lorser." He said observing and grabing items needed.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as she listened to him"So you guys played an old version of basketball."She said looking at him pick the items  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:38 pm
kyonko Banyez

"You could say that, well then how was your childhood, had any crushes~" He said with a smirk as he got more materials.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 am
domoarigato12
kyonko Banyez

"You could say that, well then how was your childhood, had any crushes~" He said with a smirk as he got more materials.

Yuki listened to him and turned red"it was fine, I was always alone for being a hybird and for crushes I did have some, but was ignored.Im surprised you never saw alittle girl with pink hair alone at a park or school."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Pink hair...hmm, I saw a lot of kids at the park, I think I did see you but I always saw kids around. A vampire does not age until they produce a child in which case they grow, I myself was a teenager by the time you were a toddler. You never know who your going to marry Yuki." He said with a grin.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:23 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki looked at him and blushed."Say it like that and humans may think your a ***** said."And with the other kids around =,must haven bullying me."She picked up some markers  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Well you can't change the past Yuki whether it was great or not, I honestly think you're life has changed since those times. Focus on what you want to be instead of what others think of you." He said bending down to tie his shoe.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:58 pm
domoarigato12

"I know,but I'm scared that thee twins will get bullied as well."She said looking at him as he tied his shoe.She looked at her feet and sighed"I'll just forget it and think positive from now on."She said  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff