Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 pm
Jake managed to dive to the left and dodge the rock at the last second. He waited so long not because he had slow reflexes, but because he took a second to recover from the slight shock of Atta actually tossing a rock at him. "Oh, it is so on!" He said as he scrambled to his feet and raced to catch up with her. "Just name the place and the game and the time, and I will so be there to show you how wind conquers all." He said with a wicked grin, and a mischeivious(?) glimmer in his eye as he continued beside her towards his classroom. "Also, if we do have Xavier fight your golems we should probably do it outside. Are you really going to give me the privilege of your company all the way to my classroom and back, or are you just teasing me and secretly planning on abandoning me halfway over to the classroom?" He asked as a quick afterthought.

((Yay other people!!! I was starting to be all like "Where did everyone go!?!? Everything was running so smoothly a few days ago. Mostly everyone was posting and we were all getting along, and then BAM! people just suddenly dissappeared. So yay the people returned to give the rp life! Well more life.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:00 am
((I completely understand, I'm pretty busy myself. 3nodding ))

Sera watched trying to see what Edward is going to do, she concentrated on that too much, the lava's began to lose shape. One of them almost dropped onto the ground, Sera's face tensed up maintaining it again and let out a sigh of relief. Desummoning one of the lava balls first, she turned her attention back to Edward.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:46 am
"Why then? Why do the deities have to be so cruel? It's their fault for this." Aizith yelled, before gripping her shoulder tighter and falling to her knees. More pain was coursing through her body. "I was not chosen for this. My Master found me when I was a small baby. I survived a landslide and I have no idea what happened to my village. For all I know, I could have killed them all as a small child and didn't even know it. Is that how you choose people, you stupid idi-" Aizith screamed out more as more pain just came rushing through her body. She fell down against a tree, holding her shoulder as tears ran down her face. Titan was trying to punish her more now, because he knew she was defying him. He knew that she was angry and upset with him, and he wanted to change her mind. She was so mad at all the deities. Why couldn't they have told the Masters that they should have made more defenses? They knew what was coming. Why would they have let this happen? Why would they have let these people die?

Aizith cried out more, as she felt more waves of pain shoot out from her shoulder. She didn't want to move from the coolness of the tree's bark. She could feel the gentle breeze and it somewhat calmed her. Her whole body felt hot, almost as if she had a fever. All she wanted to do was to sleep and forget, but Titan wouldn't let that happen. No, he'd teach her how to be a good student. The ground was no longer comforting anymore. She felt as if the earth had left her. Maybe Titan could just give up on her and she could go home.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am
Atta giggled. "Would you prefer me to disappear under the Earth?" She asked. She pushed lightly at his shoulder. But a massive power brought her to her knees. With eyes wide open atta looked to the heavens.

"Attanita! We warned all four of the masters at this school of the darkness Diablos can cause. Yesterday's battle was difficult we know but that does not allow for the students graced with our power to disgrace our names or even mine!" She heard and shivered from what had happened? Why was she being yelled at. Being brought to her knees was below her. She tried to stand but was not allowed. The tremendous power pushed her to her hands. "I-I'm sorry... Whatever I did please..." She whispered before the power let up slightly.

"Attanita, you did not heed my will and train her to be stronger. We shall see what she can do." then the power was gone. Wiping light tears from her eyes she stood and continued walking. She knew she wasn't going to be let go so easily. She looked up with a weak smile at Jake before looking back down to the ground. She coulda feel the earth trembling. Titan was furious but at what? Her head snapped up. Aizith? Oh dear Titan no.

((I hope tthat was okay))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 pm
"Actually I would rather you didn't." Jake responded right before Atta fell to her knees. He couldn't help but panick at first, wondering what had happened to her. He wondered at first if it was an injury she sustained during the previous battle, then he thought that it might have been an attack. He looked around, prepared to spring into battle, when he heard Atta whisper something. It must be Titan talking to her. It must be really important if he's interrupting the daily activities. He thought to himself as Atta slowly stood up. He returned her weak smile with one that he hoped would be reassuring. He gave her a hug, as best he could, as they continued to walk. "What did Titan have to say?" He asked curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 pm
The scream sent a chill through his body. Zane Jumped through the small opening in the otherwise thick growth that had been made. He wanted to ease her pain by temporarily severing the connection between her and Titan but knowing what she had been through, he kept his powers in check. He kneeled next to her and put a genital hand on her unhurt shoulder. "Your not alone. There are many people like you who don't understand the gods and some have been masters who served the gods most of their lives. You don't have to go through this you know. You can server that connection you have with him. It may be hard at first since you have lived your entire life with it but its possible. You are your own person and you can shut anyone out if you want to but you can't do that here where the influence of the gods are strong. Leave this place and get as far away as you can. His connection with you will loosen with the distance and eventually break. Even still, they cannot take the powers that they have given you so you will still be able to protect yourself if need be," he told her.  

uilenyk

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:44 pm
shabatha
Cassandra nodded thinking she understood. She sat back in her seat and started concentrating again on finding her Inner Air. She hoped that this would work. She started thinking about what she was feeling as she reached out to touch the power mentally again. It was warm. Like a summer breeze. Not like the breezes she often felt at home. She smiled softly and touched the power now understanding some more. A breeze seemed to shift through the room slightly before she lost her concentration and it disappeared.

Xavier smiled then opened the window and sat down at the window still. It was a sunny day and the breeze felt nice. He took his palm and started to manipulate the air for practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:16 pm
Aizith felt the ground begin to tremble beneath her, and she only gritted her teeth in more pain. She watched Zane come to her aid, and she shook her head as she listened to his words. "I c-can't. I can't leave my Master behind to deal with all of this. It's not fair. It's my fault, and now I'm being forced to pay. I can't leave this place. I will have no where to go. I don't have a home and I can't force this burden on anyone else." She stared into his eyes as more pain came washing over her, forcing tears to leak down her face. "I just can't leave. Not now!"

The earth was cracking around her, and earth golems that rivaled that of Master Atta's rose around her. "You should get out of here. I can handle this." Aizith kept trying to ignore all the pain around her, even though it was close to unbearable. Her uninjured arm tried to shake off Zane's hand, trying to get him to leave as she reached for her sword hilt.

[[Hope this is okay toooo?]]

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:03 pm
Zane watched the creatures form around them. The site of them filled him with anger and hate.He didn't have a weapon on him. If he fought here, would he be able to do anything without using magic? He wanted to giver this girl an escape but the events of the previous night lingered in his mind. He did not want to get her involved with the cult not unless she truly chose it herself. If he gave her an escape and she took it, would he be able to keep her from the cult? "I admire you for you courage and your devotion. There are not many like you on this world and I know regardless of what path you choose, you will be following what you believe is right. You should hold on to your since of justice and never let it go. If you choose to stay here I will not stop you but if you stay, it must be your choice and not because you are forced to. I am a traveler so i cannot offer you a comfortable sleep every night or insure that you will never go hungry on the road but if you do wish to leave this place, you are more than welcome to come with me. I will still be in the city for a few more days. If you change your mind you can find me at the Wonderer's Inn. Ask for Zane." What else could he do at this point? "I wish you the the best of luck in whatever road you choose to follow." he said in a sad voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm
uilenyk
He kneeled next to her and put a genital hand on her.

Wait what? XD This just leads to some really bad mental images. XD  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm
(>.> yea if you cut it short. I put my hand on her shoulder.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:56 pm
((still brought some bad mental images. Cuttin it short just made it funnier in my opinion. Sorry I just felt the need to bring that up.))  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:05 am
((Awww))

Aizith look at Jake sadly trying to keep the rears from her eyes as he hugged her. "Aizith is in pain. Titan is testing her will... As well as punishing her. He was showing me his anger... At both of us. I wasn't teaching her like she wanted and she got hurt... She's probably angry with titan..."she said quietly.fighting the tears that were starting to form. She wiped them angrily.away and grimaced only.slightly at her own wound.

Cassandra giggled slightly. She had figured it out it seemed. Which was more than she had ever hoped for.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:35 pm
Jake couldn't help but feel Atta's pain as she explained what had happened. He pictured the same thing happening to him and Xavier, but he knew that no matter how hard he tried he would never be able to fully understand what Atta was going through unless he went through it himself. "You want to go talk to her? Or, if you aren't up to that, I can go talk to her if you want. Do you know where she is?" He offered knowing thaht Aizith would probably need some comforting. The dieties can expect a lot from the people that they have chosen, and sometimes it is hard to meet their standards. So when one fails, as Jake has once or twice, it can really act as a demotivator. If it wasn't for the help of his friends, Jake probably wouldn't be where he was today.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 am
Atta turned towards him. She thought about it for a moment before nodding. "I can feel where she is. Would you come with me?" She asked quickly but quietly. She really wasn't one to ask for help unless she couldn't live without it. But hey, that's what the Master of Earth was for.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff