Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:03 pm
[~boop whee ]

Liam didn't respond, he didn't know what to sat that would make her stop, all he had were personal reason that he didn't want to share."leave Mithra Hector!" He yelled out in desperation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 pm
"This is about your mother, isn't it." She replied. "I read the letters, remember. Stop worrying. We're not going to raid the country, and we don't anticipate a fight. We're going to continue letting them do research and provide them with food. We're also going set up defensively to prevent Norran ships from coming. We've already talked with many of the Corith tribes, and they will provide us with the food for Mithra in exchange for protecting them, their land, and providing them with weapons. Soon, we're going to start striking from the south while Briggs holds the North defensively. Norra can't sustain itself without both of them, so hopefully your father will surrender before things get bloody. So stop your panicking." She replied with irritation. His desperation clearly annoyed her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 pm
Liam gritted his teeth, she read him so easily. He sat back down and hung his head, although he didn't want her to be in Mithra he knew that this woul done a low blow to his father, a smile began to form on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 pm
"Now if there are no more objections..." She trailed off before turning and continuing forward towards the island.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm
Liam stayed put, he didn't want to get in Hector's way and risk getting scolded by her. Shepard patted him on the shoulder, he looked up to see the man smiling down at him "thanks Shepard..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:34 pm
Hector landed the ship on Mithra's harbor, and descending from the clouds, the six ships landed with her. "Well then, lets go meet the locals." she smiled towards Liam and Shepard.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:00 pm
Liam stood up, he sighed and nodded "very well then" he buttoned up his jacket and turned to Shepard "have you ever been in Mithra before Shepard?" He asked as he stepped up to Hector.

"once..." Shepard said simply as he followed, Liam looked back at him, waiting for the man to tell a story, Shepard said nothing else.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 pm
"Good, because I've never been here before." Hector smiled. "Come on, prisoners."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 pm
"yeah yeah..." Liam said, following her orders "so what do you plan on doing with us?" He asked, curious about what her plan may be.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:44 pm
"I'm not sure yet. I just thought it would be fun to storm your ships. Well, I suppose I can't send you back now that I've told you what we're doing, so I guess you just get to be stuck as our prisoners." She smiled.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:01 pm
"fantastic..." Liam said with a sigh "well...at least now I can get to know the great Hector Thunderbird" he said with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:12 pm
"Try to get to close to me and I'll smack you again." she warned with irritation. "Anyway, lets get off. John." Hector said.

"Of course." he replied, walking towards the prince and Shepard. They wanted to make sure they wouldn't do anything stupid, like try to fly the ship back to Norra when the ship itself was now low on fuel. "You two must come with us."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:30 pm
Liam laughed, knowing that she would have smacked him without hesitation. "Lead the way then" he replied to John.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 pm
John led the way, and Hector trailed in the back with her sword on her hilt, just in case. When Hector got off and looked around, feeling weird. "I've never been here, but this place... seems familiar. How strange." She muttered. She could have sworn she had seen some of the buildings somewhere, but she couldn't remember where. "Anyway..." She started, when suddenly, her eyes widened. "The... hell..."

"Hello Hector!" Lance smiled.

"P-Prince!" Hector stuttered with alarm. "What are you doing here?!"

"Oh Hector. You honestly didn't think father sent you alone, did you?" He smiled, hugging her tightly as she tried to push him away.

"Please... let... go..." She replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:02 pm
Liam scoffed when he saw Lance "oh great..." He began "just when I thought this day couldn't get any better..." He said sarcastically. He looked around at the beautiful homes, nostalgia began to wash over him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games