Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel smile at Yuki and kissed his cheek. "I love you Yuki I'm never going to leave you." The prince said as he pulled the male into a gentle embrace. He then let go taking Yuki's hand and walking back up to the pastor.

"May we continue?" He asked. Ezekiel looked over at Ryuichi who smiled at him. The prince then looked back and nodded. "Well that is great. With the power invested in me I pronounce you two, king and queen of Magrathea. You may now kiss your bride." Ezekiel's heart was racing this is what he has been waiting for. The prince leaned in pulling Yuki close before planting a passionate kiss on the male's lips. The crowd stood up cheering and clapping for this happy couple.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's cheeks flushed lightly when the prince kissed his cheek. He looked over at Ryuichi to see him smiling. He face brightened, happy that everything seemed to work out.

When the pastor began to speak again, Yuki turned his attention to him. Finally, they were married... They would be together.... Forever... Yuki looked up at the prince when he pulled him close. His cheeks burned, but he closed his eyes once their lips met. He could hear the cheers all around them. Arika was cheering the loudest of them all, and Natsu, of course, the quietest. Once they pulled away from the kiss, Yuki looked up at Ezekiel and smiled. "I love you..." He told him, lightly blushing.

OOC:

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWhen they pulled away Ezekiel looked at the crowded and smiled a little waving like a prince should but now he is king. He then looked back down at his queen smiling. "I love you too Yuki." Ezekiel then took Yuki's hand and began to walk with him back up the aisle back inside. He paused and looked at Yuki. "You haven't seen any of our ball rooms have you? Not even the one back in Japan, huh?" The new king then smiled and continued to lead him away. They came up to a large double door. Two of the male servants opened the door reveling their largest ballroom decked out for the wedding.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:57 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at Ezekiel when he mentioned the ballrooms. He shook his head and followed the prince. His eyes widened at the size of the room. "W-wow... It's huge..." He said, gaping. "How many people do you think could fit in here? The whole country?" He asked. It surely seemed like it would.

OOC:

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel chuckled a bit then kissed his cheek. "I'm not sure but not the entire country." He said and lead Yuki farther into the ballroom as everyone else entered a murmur of conversations spreading through the room. Amelia, Ezekiels older sister went up to live musicians taking one of the microphones.

"Okay everyone the first dance belongs to our lovely bride and groom." She announced. The band then began to play a slow song for them. The king blushed lightly and smiled at Yuki. Taking his hand Ezekiel walked out on to the center of the dance floor with him.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: When is Yuki going to be human again?

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at the prince, tilting his head. "Really? It seems like it would though..." He said, following Ezekiel further into the ballroom.

Yuki looked up at the stage when Amelia began to talk. His eyes widened when she said they were to dance. "D-dance?" He said in worry. His eyes looked up at Ezekiel when he began to lead him into the middle of the ballroom. "U-um... Ezekiel... We have a bit of a problem... I... I can't dance..." He admitted, blushing softly.

OOC: I haven't quite decided yet... I was thinking of this whole incident happening... Fights, "death", love, yada, yada, yada. Maybe? I don't know... And then BAM! Yuki is human again. >_>

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel chuckle a bit. "Don't worry just follow my lead." He took one of Yuki's hand and placed it on his shoulder. And the other he held in his. Ezekiel then smiled at the male indicating there dance was about to start. Starting with his right foot Ezekiel began to dance a waltz with Yuki keeping the male close to him taking it slow enough for Yuki to follow.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: How and when is that going to happen?

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:14 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki hesitated, but nodded. He followed the way they were supposed to. He looked down at his feet as they began to waltz. He stepped on Ezekiel's foot multiple times, and bit his bottom lip in guilty. "S-sorry..." He apologized again and again.

Just as Yuki thought he was getting the hang of it, he tripped over his own foot. His eyes widened as he fell forward, crashing into the prince's chest face first. "Oof.." Came out of his mouth as he collided with him. He heard a few muffled laughter a around him when it happened. His cheeks turned bright red and he stood up straight. "I-I'm sorry..." He apologized. He was so clumsy... Oh... Look what your doing now Yuki... You are embarrassing yourself and the prince... He thought to himself, feeling even more guilty as he continued to dance with his new husband.

OOC: I have absolutely no idea. sweatdrop Sorry about that... Isn't hasn't really come all together in my head... But I was thinking after their honeymoon and they returned to Japan... Or... Something. I'm not so sure yet... Sorry... v_v

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel laughed lightly when Yuki kept stepping on his feet. "It's okay Yuki." He kept telling him. While Amelia was still up on the stage staring in awe at how cute it was to watch Yuki clumsily tripping over Ezekiel's feet as they dance. He was just a common teenage boy living in Japan just last week. He had no formal dance training. She giggled as Yuki tripped over his own feet and falling into Ezekiel with a "oof." The crowd chuckled a bit as well,but it was hard to tell if they were laughing because he looks ridiculous or it was cute. Ezekiel sure thought it was. He smiled and kissed the top of his head. "It's fine Yuki don't worry." The song finally ended and Amelia's voice was herd again.

"Aww now wasn't that sweet. Okay well everyone the floor is now opened." Amelia the climbed off the staged leaving the mic as the dance floor was being filled by the crowd.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Mhmm I was hooping he would turn human when the wedding kiss happened. Oh and Ezekiel isn't a prince any more he and Yuki are now the rulers of the country, making them king and queen.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:48 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki's cheeks remained red when the new king kissed the top of his head. He looked up at him and nodded. "O-okay... I really should have taken dancing lessons back in middle school when they were offering them for free...." He said, regretting his decision of not taking the lessons. There was really no need for them though. How was he supposed to know that he would be married to the new king of Magrathea?

When he heard the song had ended, Yuki breathed a sigh of relief. Next time for sure, he would not mess up. He watched as everyone around him began to crowd onto the dance floor, beginning to dance. They were all so graceful and perfect. There is no way I am ever going to be able to dance like that... It's just not possible... He thought to himself as he watched all the elegant people dance beautifully.

OOC: Awwwwwe. That would have been cute... Ugh! Why didn't I think of that?! v_v Oh well... To late now...
Oh, oops. Force of habit. I will remember next time. .... Maybe.... >_>

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekie smiled at Yuki chuckling a bit. "Hey it's okay Yuki." When the song ended Ezekiel lead Yuki off the dance floor to the spread they had. He pour him and Yuki some wine as Yuki watched everyone dance. The king smiled and handed his love some wine. "Maybe on our honeymoon I could teach you. There are some balls that the family holds for the country." He said before sipping his wine. Hmm good year. He thought to himself before looking at all the people dancing. It was a wonderful wedding, but he wished it wasn't so big. Yuki is probably uncomfortable with so many people here that he barely knows.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Grr so short, I'm sorry.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:31 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at the new king when he spoke and nodded. He followed the king and accepted the wine. "I never had wine before..." He said out loud and tried it. The boy made a disgusted face. It must be an acquired taste... He thought to himself then took another small sip, trying to get used to it.

The raven haired boy looked up at the other and smiled. "Yeah... That would be nice..." He said then slipped his hand into Ezekiel's, intertwining their fingers. He blushed slightly and watched the crowd of people dancing. "I never thought that this many people would show up..." Yuki said then smiled up at his husband. "You must really be cared for," He spoke softly, squeezing the king's hand gently.

OOC: Hee hee~ That's okay! It happens!
AHA! I CAUGHT MYSELF THERE! (I almost said prince again. Ugh!)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:24 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel chuckled a bit at the face Yuki made. He did just say he never had wine before, so it's normal. He than drank some more of his before feeling something into his hand. He looked down and found i was Yuki trying to hold his hand. The king smiled and they intertwined there fingers. Ezekiel watched the crowd again before averting his attention down towards Yuki as he spoke. "I don't know about cared for Yuki. Some don't really care who rules they just want to be invited to these things so they feel important. A lot of people can be snobby no doubt about that." He said then sipped his wine some more as he spotted out his friend Nezumi trying to pick up some chicks. He is the same as always. Ezekiel kept scanning and found Arika trying to get Natsu to dance with her. And Ryuichi was drinking alone till some girls came up and began to ask if he would dance with them. Amelia was dancing with their father. The prince scanned the room again and there was one person he couldn't spot. Wheres Konata?
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC ::So is Konata going to snatch Ezekiel and confess?

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:42 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked up at his husband when he spoke. He tilted his head then looked around. "Really...? It seemed like they care though..." He said, watching all of his friends beginning to interact with people.

The boy giggled when he saw Arika and Natsu dancing together. Arika was leading since Natsu didn't want to have any part in it. "They all seem to be having fun..." He said, smiling. He saw his grandmother dancing with Mr. Takami and chuckled softly. His grandmother seemed to be full of life now... He was glad she was better.

OOC: Well... I wanted them to have a calmer day... So... Maybe after wards when Ezekiel and Konata bond some more. Or.. Something like that.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled and finished drinking his wine. He could feel the alcohol giving him a slight buzz, but it didn't affect him that much because he isn't human. The new king looked at his queen as he continued to watch the people dance. Ezekiel then looked at Yuki's dress and blushed slightly. He didn't notice it that much before, but Yuki looked really cute in that dress. It even showed his curves and it kind of turn Ezekiel on a bit. He couldn't wait till he got Yuki alone on their honey moon. "Hey, Yuki..." He said before placing a hand under his chin making Yuki turn and look at him. Ezekiel then leaned in and kissed his love passionately. After a few moments Ezekiel pulled away with a smirk. "Do you want to go and dance again?"
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out