Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:34 pm
Broken Heart Production

Oh shoot. Did I do it again? What page was it on? I'm so sorry, I thought I responed and I've been waiting to hear from you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:41 pm
Clasela

It was on 43; and don't worry about it, I understand. x3
I thought I made the mistake this time, since I almost missed it yesterday until I remembered and I was like "oh yeah, I forgot to respond". Lol.
But aw, I feel special. >w< I'm glad we've become such close friends~  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:43 pm
Broken Heart Production

I found it! >.< You must be a light sleeper. When I'm alone in bed, I move from one side to the other without waking up.
        Haha, I've slept walk a few times as a child, but none since then.
        Yes, we're in Autumn at the moment. We've had a few chilly days, but overall it's been nice.
        Mhm, correct. I think I had my mind on another recipe, so I grabbed the thin noodles for that instead of the thick noodles for the recipe I needed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm
Broken Heart Production

I found it~ >.< Haha, I do it all the time. Somedays I log on even when I know I'm short for time and I read the messages and decide to respond later.
        And when I log on later, since I've read them I think I've already responded to them. Oi! So confusing!
        Aw, me too! I know, I've really enjoyed getting to know you~~ So I'm downloading Misao now and I'm hoping to play it later.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:55 pm
Clasela

It depends how tired I am when I go to sleep, so most of the time I'm a light sleeper. x3
I've only done it once; I may of done it more than that but that's the only time I've been told. Lol.
You're in Autumn? o.o Oh my glob; where do you live? We're just entering Spring here in NY.
That's an understandable mistake; I always forget the things I need and confuse other things for them. xD

When I log in since I have so many RPs I usually respond to those first and then I accidentally forget to respond to you, then later it just comes to me randomly. xD
Agreed; I'm glad to have another friend that I can talk to. c:
That's a pretty good and short game; it's one of those games you can kinda do out of order since it doesn't technically have an order. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:11 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha! Who knows how many times you've done it. >.<
        Yep-yep-yep. I live in Australia. Aw you live in NY? You're so lucky! I've always wanted to shop til I drop over there~
        >o< It's so easily done. But I've got to stop logging on when I have to go somewhere.
        Haha, it's okay. I tend to fiddle around with other things before I respond. It's not that I don't look forward to the messages, it's just once I start, I cannot stop. xD
        Yipee, me too~ It's certainly refreshing! Have you played any of the Blackwell's yet?
        Good, I'm after a short game right now. Something quick and easy to play when I cannot sleep.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:24 pm
Clasela

Yeah; I'm pretty sure it's only happened once but I can never be sure. x3
Oh no wonder; I never knew there were different seasons depending on where you live. I feel silly now. xD
New York is one of the most expensive states though; a state not to far from here, I forget which one, has the biggest mall in all of the US though. New York City's is pretty big too though, I went there when I was 8; like 3 or 4 floors, it even has a Ferris wheel in it. There's also this huge candy store there too. I've wanted to back again at some point. Lol.
I do the same thing; I tend to be very impatient so when I'm stuck waiting I occupy myself with something. xD
I tried to but it crashed or something, so I think I might of downloaded it wrong or if could be conflicting with something else. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get some free time to help me since he's a computer genius. x3
Depending on how quickly you solve the puzzles it's like an hour or two long game. c:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:51 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Very true! I love peachy-nude tones with white. Though I also believe these shoes would be gorgeous if they weren't as high and had a steady heel.
        Haha! Well you're very lucky~ I've always wanted to be tall, but shortness runs in the family, at least I'm taller than my mother!
        Yes, me too. I guess that's just the way she has been brought up since her mother cheated on our father and then married my mother. So goodness knows what nonsense has been placed in her mind for all these years.
        I really do and always have, it's just the way I've been raised - wait for this, wait for that. >.< Aw, that's sweet though! You couldn't wait at all! We're a bit peculiar like that, we just want to have things organised and settle down into our own place before we settle down.
        That sounds a bit silly of them, no wonder why you want to take a break. I owe around $13,000 for my degree and I'm slowly saving up to pay it off. It's so stressful.
        I know exactly how you feel, I live in a tiny town too. When I was unemployed, there was never any jobs around town. I hope so too for you. You know, you could always turn to scrapbooking to set up a site and work online? It's amazing how easy it is to turn a hobby into a money-making machine.
        I don't think it matters, the real ones are hard to look after anyway. >.<

Those shoes are beautiful! biggrin I understand your concern with them, though 3nodding

Being taller than your mother is a feat! I remember I had a friend long ago that was a bit short and her mom was also pretty short and my friend was getting taller than her mom and her mom was like, "Wow!" xD So it's understandable. My mother isn't all that tall, but my father is tall. My grandparents were both a bit tall and I have a few tall uncles so I assume it runs in the genes somewhere. Although, my sister is a lot taller than I am - by a few inches. She's almost 6 foot. I think the medication I took had slowed my growth a bit. I'm still tall, but I bet without medication, I probably would've been taller razz

Most times, children do learn from their parents or have certain feelings about things they do that can be for the worst through their actions. It happens, unfortunately. =/ Some grow out of old habits, or come to realize them and that they need to be changed. Others know they have bad habits and don't change them. Some have bad habits and don't realize it because they do them often. I can't imagine how difficult that type of situation was for her sad those types of things can be hard on any child - no matter how old they are.

I'm trying my best not to get loans >_< because I know that would make me stressed gonk hope you get it paid off soon surprised

Scrapbooking is great - it's just the materials can be definitely pricey Dx but working online or independently is a route I'd definitely like to take. I've tried crafts before and they didn't sell at all...so I'm thinking about things like this carefully before I act out on it. I probably would've done better at a bazaar or something, but the tables have a fee.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

xKiklala

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:38 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I do, but thankfully it's starting to ease up a bit. That way I'm not in a hurry to get through them all.
        Thank you, I like yours as well. What sort of things do you write? What kind of games do you play?

^^ Hmm~ I usually write fictional stories, none of which I seem to finish.. I always switch between them because random ideas pop up at various times. As for games, I enjoy more free will and adventure, as well as a challenge. Games that make me think a bit are much more entertaining for me. If they're too easy I tend to get bored quickly. x3 How about you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:51 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Lucky you~ <33 I'm in the same boat. I get the occasional dose of romance, but not as much as I used to when we first started dating. >.<
its tough sometimes isn't it? ^^  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:56 am
Broken Heart Production

>.< Don't worry. I found out when I first joined Gaia six years ago. The hours, dates and days are different on this side of the hemi-sphere.
        Wow! That sounds like my kind of mall. :O That sounds amazing! If I ever won the lotto, I would definitely fly over there to shop.
        Oh, that's a bugger. Hopefully you can get them up and running soon. They have amazing plots and some continue throughout all four.
        Well I did finish it and I loved it. But it was very sad and who would have thought it was the teacher?! Whoah...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 am
Lady mewcat

It can be, but it makes me appreciate the times when he does cover my eyes to surprise me with something romantic. Rare as they are, I cherish them each time~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:04 am
x-Kiklala-x

I write thrillers. But I get so side-tracked that I have so many up and running at the moment because I always get new ideas.
        Hm, games. Well I love RPG ones and Nancy Drew games. But thanks to Broken Heart Production, I have now begun to love freeware horror adventure games. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:29 am
Aquatic_blue

Aren't they ever? It would be quite easy to decorate a pair of shoes with lace flowers like that.
        It sure is. My father is a few feet taller than my mother, so that's where it comes from!
        Aw, you're very lucky to come from a tall family. True. I think somehow it could have affected your growth hormones.
        Yes, although she could still make a change for herself if she moved away from her mother.
        Me too. But with the loan, once there are sufficient funds in my bank account, they'll start to take money out to pay it off.
        Which means that I don't have to pay it off until I get a full-time job. Which is great!
        Yes, I know, that's why I tend to buy any crafting supplies on sale. or online in bulk. But that would be a great if you could get something set up.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 am
Clasela

No need to apologise, we've all been a little busy lately. ^o^ Happy Easter to you too~!
        Haha, if only they did! You should plant some, only if you don't have an evil little dog that knocks them over. Mhm, there are so many pretty colours in them.
        Thank you for telling me that, I'll try to find one with english subtitles. I'm pretty open-minded, so I should be fine.
        Aw, thank you~ I launched it last night. All I've got to do now is create one in the crew's subforum so that we can discuss them there, if any, since the guild has been awfully quiet lately.
        True, the difficult thing is that a lot of the members have never posted or are not even active anymore. I think we need a bit of a clean up and to remind those who are inactive to come and join the fun, so we can support your lottery.
        You're welcome. emotion_hug Just let me know what to do and I'll be happy to help!

User Image User Image

Well hopefully that's the last batch. Now, it's just the graduation that I'm waiting for xD
      Wish I could but we don't have any space to plant plants sweatdrop My mom used to have orchids around, but the drift woods they cling to started to rot and we couldn't afford to buy new ones so we had no choice but to dispose of them. One day, when I have my own space, I'll definitely make sure that I have a garden.
      True, it has been very quiet. I think it's one of the bad habits of people here. They just join and join guilds, but they never become active in it. Although, we can't really blame them because there are the forums where they are active in.
      Haha, it's not really the lottery that I'm concerned about. Roxy and I were thinking that this could generate some sort of excitement among the members and induce them to become active. If we can achieve that goal, then I don't mind even if we have to close it down xD

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games