Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:00 pm
Rajin was still a little woozy when Ms. Kawa helped him back up. He looked up at her deliriously before being hit on the side of head. This seemed to knock some sense into him. The ifrit barely made a sign that the teacher's chop hurt. Rajin simply snarled at her and rubbed his head. She was trying his limited patience. He could care less that he hurt some dumb girl's feelings. She was lucky that wasn't dead. "Don't you have some history class to bore with your lectures?" The ifirt said sarcastically. His tone was dull. "And for your information, I don't think that old man you call, Headmaster, will give a damn. You're wasting your time." Rajin stood up again and cracked his neck. "But just to entertain you, I'll cooperate with your dumb request." The ifrit lazily pointed to the door. "Lead on."

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:10 pm
Yawning lazily the little Elric rolled over on his branch bed and looked off towards the school. He was bored. That was a fact all to evident when the final class of the day rolled around. No PE class was ever scheduled during this time unless a school wide sports day or something was planned. Laying there he started to think about the ifrit kid from earlier. "Wonder if I can mess with him some more" Jacob muttered a smile appearing on his lips. He did mot get much play time with him during lunch and that left him bored and restless. "Maybe Marin will go watch a movie after work." His self dialog showing his level of boredom.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:50 pm

Krynn was a bit surprised once the teacher cracked a smile. Her surprise seemed to grow once he rushed off to the bathroom, and for only a moment the girl found herself upset when he laughed. When she realized he wasn't laughing at her or her situation, she found that she didn't need to be upset. When he returned, the girl nodded. "Yes, and caught on fire. I think he hit his head on the wall, too," Krynn pushed some hair behind her ear. "Also, who do I talk to in order to remove a class from my daily routine?" She would still be attempting to leave the History class.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:45 pm
"Aye. That seems to make sense. The lad's yokai form allows his blood to catch fire once it comes into contact with oxygen. Heavy loss of blood coupled with a bit of head trauma would probably give the boy a case of the kayos." Terry finished his notes and stuff them back into his jacket. Then Krynn sprung a very unexpected question the leprechaun. "Changing classes?" Terry said confused. He looked up at the snake girl concerned. "Is it because you were sexually assaulted Ms. Zmeya? while I won't stop you from changing if you like, I would certainly ask that you give it at least a week before changing classes. If you'd like, Mr. Usash could always change." The leprechaun looked up Krynn with curious eyes. Surely even a girl such as herself had a few friends within her first day. It would be a shame for them to separate.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Of course, the snake had friends by now. Missing one class with them would not ruin their friendships. Krynn nodded at the teacher explaining these things to her. It seemed to make much more sense at this point. The snake furrowed her brow, a bit annoyed. "I am not sure I will be content with that. I would prefer to remove myself from the situation altogether.." She felt close to ease with the small man staring up at her. She felt almost powerful.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:27 pm
Isadora Davis

While the class discussed on which game to play, Isadora's decided to make use of the syllabus and look through it at te upcoming events. To be honest, she was getting pretty excited for the upcoming events in the schedule for the school year, except... For one. The two words nearly made her heart stop and she froze up, staring at the printed letters in the small box of that day; Parents Day. Parents day... They had this sort of thing?? Oh no, not here, why here??? Isadora swallowed hard, her mind racing at the thought of her parents coming to the school, the way their faces would grimace at the fact that they would be surrounded by monsters. The way they would talk about them, the whispers, the cold looks, the snooty, rich person attitude they so often held... What terrible thoughts. There has to be a way around this... Isadora thought. Maybe she could go poke her head into the principle's office and ask about it, because she really would rather not have them around her more than they need to be.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 am
Carlanza smiled. "That sounds like fun! Shall we play that?" She asked. She wondered who it would be that would be picking. She wanted to play now.

((Rawr.... Small post sorry)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin watched him closely and waited for his response. "Mm to bad you don't have anything better to do but waste my time." She shrugged her shoulders, "We will find out and waste each other time won't we but either way I will find a way to get you punished." She didn't move away when he got in her bubble she turned on her heel and held the door open. After her years of teaching she hadn't had a student that annoyed her so far it seemed like he wasn't going to be the only that she was annoyed with.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm
Rajin scoffed. this woman was wasting more of her time than his. What could she possibly do to punish him? Give him more detention and homework? Rajin had 3.5 gpa. She could throw any kind of homework at him and he'd still get it done...when he felt like it. the ifrit walked the door and turned the corner, only to see the girl he really didn't want to see. It was Krynn, walking with the small teacher Clove. While Rajin harbored no hatred for the leprechaun, he did find his energetic attitude to be a little weird. "Of for the love of..." Rajin muttered as he cupped his face in his hand at the sight of Krynn. It was bad enough that she was coming towards, but now he was practically shirtless. To Rajin, she was unworthy of seeing his finely chiseled features.

vampiricqueen95

DeathAngelLe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Perhaps it was good for Rajin that Krynn focused only on his face. Her eyes spoke for her venomously. The rage and transformation did not return, but seeing this pervert made Krynn's cold blood warm up quickly. She did not speak, but she crossed her arm's over her chest. The previous events had her feeling uncomfortable, even being a distance from Rajin and the history teacher. Her gaze was relentless. It was as if she felt she could poison him merely through her eyes.

pramheda

Fox

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin was still looking at him and hadn't seen Krynn but hearing him she looked to see what he was looking at. Seeing Krynn she had a look of 'oh no' she moved away from the door and blocked Rajin. If she was Krynn at that age she would have moved to beat the crap out of Rajin for touching her. She then got into Rajin's line of vision and pointed in the direction of the Headmasters office. "Lets get going," she waited patiently for him to move along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 pm
Perhaps it was a good idea that Ms. Kawa was standing in front of Rajin. While her attempts block his line sight were laughable, it did help Rajin not look at Krynn. If he wasn't such a arrogant person, he might have thanked her, even sarcastically. Instead, he simply rolled his eyes and groaned. "Whatever." The ifrit said in mock agreement. "I really think you should be teaching your class though." Rajin then began walking ing the desired direction. The ifrit payed no mind to the girl giving him venomous looks.

Terry stopped walking when Krynn came to a halt. He noticed that Rajin, of all people appeared. "Oh crap.." The little leprechaun tried to do the same as his colleague, Marin and block Krynn's path. Sadly, because of his short stature, Terry's attempts to block the lamia were hilariously in vain. "Let's not do anything hasty, Miss Zmeya." It didn't take to hear the nervousness in the leprechaun's voice. What good was he against a lamia like Krynn? The most he could make her do was change her odds in a fight, which no one needed right now.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Krynn snapped her look to Mr. Clove. The look softened quickly and the snake spoke gently. "I wasn't planning on it, I assure you." The snake refrained from glaring at the ifrit. She took a deep breath, and even that seemed to calm her down. She took a step back from the teacher. "I devour prey my prey slowly." She explained, her voice even softer. After speaking, her gaze was back on Rajin. And just as poisonous.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:12 pm
Having finally returned into the school building Jacob looked around. His attempts at relaxing ending in failure came as no surprise to him tho. He was simply wandering the halls now heading towards the headmasters office. That person usually had something enjoyable for him to do during his down period when he couldn't entertain himself. The sight before him was one he wasn't expecting tho as he came to a stop just a little infront of terry and the lamia student whose name he could not recall. "Hmm?" Was all he uttered tilting his head at the scene. The tension was almost palpable in the hall and the little Elric could not for his life figure out why.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 am
Kamiya could see that boy was still agitated by the sun, even after switching seat with him in another row. So she simply got up from her seat and went to the window. She pulled the curtains closed to cause a shadow that block Hector from the light. She went back to her seat and wrote on the notebook again. 'Better?'

Lucien could hear his name being called in the halls, even though it was still somewhat quiet. He knew instantly by that tone who it was. that crazy leprechaun. Lucien didn't like to deal with the man. He always thought of Lucien as a playboy, who used charm on the opposite sex. Seriously. He was a demon, Does he have any idea on how hard it was to be the opposite of his natural self. Not like he could let anyone know that he was the frickin' guardian of the Netherworld and Earth. Lucien got up off the table and went and sat on chair. Putting his feet on the desk. He pointed
to the one who made the newest suggestion to the games. "Come explain the rules, my dear." Lucien was starting to get a headache. Plus he was hungry, afterall it was his free period to work and eat, and here he was watching a class that wasn't even his. ad long deep sigh escape his lips, his eyes turning a dark amethyst as his hunger grew. He crossed his arm and tilted his head back looking at the board behind him. this just isn't my day today. he thought to himself.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff