Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm
"I don't know." She admitted. "I still don't remember anything other then what I knew just being a Valkyrie. I've just been experimenting, and it's exhausting." She admitted as she looked down towards the ground. "... What was I like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 pm
"Hmm? What are you talking about?" Berith asked. Does she mean as the Lord of Light? Does she not remember? This was getting more interesting by the moment.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:10 pm
"Never mind." She sighed. "So, what brings you here? Curiosity?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:25 pm
"I suppose that's what it is" Berith said, looking around him. "It's not everyday that you see a crystal city rise from the ground, not even during my lifetime."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:35 pm
"Your lifetime?" She asked. "I always assumed that the Lords of Light and Darkness existed for eternity. I'm a little surprised." She admitted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:01 pm
Berith chuckled. "That's what I meant. I don't think this is exactly a common occurence" he replied, then sipped some more wine.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:30 pm
"Ahh... I see..." She nodded before spinning and flopping onto the floor. She stared up at the ceiling, not sure what to talk about. After all, she wasn't really expecting to see him. "I like my design. I think it will be a good place to sleep in peace."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:40 pm
"I've been informed by that giant snake eating valkyries that Odin is no longer on your side. I find this quite interesting" Berith said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:48 pm
"That is true." She replied. "He told me I was a mistake. I don't understand what he's talking about." She sighed. "But yes, we are enemies. He lusts for my power. He throws away so many lives without a second thought... I can not agree with such a man."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:13 am
"How strange. He's my enemy, yet he doesn't seem to be that different from me. So why am I considered the 'bad guy', not that I mind the title. In fact, I like it" Berith said, then took another sip of his wine.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:44 am
"Just because your enemy is evil like you doesn't make you any less evil." She replied. "It is my reputation that has blinded others." She replied with a sigh as she slowly sat back up. "And I can't exactly say that I'm perfectly good either. Nor are you completely evil." She sighed. "And in the end, good and evil are just vague concepts."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 pm
"And yet our concepts have been at war with each other since the beginning of time" Berith replied. He looked around for a place to sit.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:08 pm
"Indeed..." She muttered, putting her hands on the ground as her powers began to lace up, slowly making a chair of onyx with soft velvet padding for him to sit in. She then curled up in a ball as if she were going to go to sleep. "I'm so tired..." She muttered. "The more I use it, the more I want to sleep..." She muttered with a yawn. "I don't think I've ever really been this tired..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm
A powerful roar pierced through the sounds of battle around the Fortress of crystal. From between the clouds a dragon flew towards the fight, a blue flame shooting from between his lips. He cut in between the Warrior Princesses and the flying Serpent as he landed atop the Fortress. "I am Fendrial the Wise! Serpent of light, I seek audience with your Creator, whomever that may be, and any Valkyrie that seeks to harm to this Creator with feel the wrath of a dragon!"

He roared again to add to his bluff. He wasn't a fighter and did not wish a battle. He said that only to stop the fighting, if only for a little while. He had felt the magic of the Lord of Light as she created the fortress as well as Odin's rage. Any dragon could. But still, he did not know who created this palace of jewels. Curiosity got the best of him, not for the crystals, but for the magic, and he came.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm
Berith took a seat and sipped more of his wine. "I have a feeling this very construction is sucking the power out of you" he said, looking at it. It all had to be powered by something. Most likely it was her light magic.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff