Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kidnapping (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy listened to him and nodded softly"Just be careful if she could do that imagine what she would do in a tub naked with you around."She said to him and smiled"Love yo too Jacky."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:55 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack chuckled a bit and shook his head. "Alright then, bunny. I'll meet you over at the hotel room."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:57 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy giggled softly and smiled:See ya later"She said and hang up the phone.She turned on the tv and stared at it as she worried about JAck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:05 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack hung up the phone and walked over to Mel's room and saw her already getting stipped to her bra and underwear and dancing around in her room like some weird rocker. "Mel! Time to take a bath!" he called out to her. She turned around and wobbled around toward him. "Oh hey Jack. Come join the party," she said, moving the hair out of her mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started dancing around with him. He sighed and picked her up bridal style and taking her to the bathroom. He dropped her in the tub even though she kept fighting out of it.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:07 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy stared at the tv for awhile.She would change the channel every once in awhile and then she turned it off.She got under the blankets and started to fall asleep.She kept Jack's phone beside her incase if it rang.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:20 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack managed to get Mel in the tub and would wet her head with the cold water. She shook in the cold even though she was still in her bra and underwear. "You're mean, jack," she said in her drunken self. He sighed and looked down.

"No choice, Mel. You are too drunk at the moment," he said. She reached out and grabbed onto his sleeve. He wondered why she did that and got his answer when she got up a bit and placed a cold hand on his cheek, leaning in to him and kissed his lips tenderly. Jack knew that this was the only way to calm her down and let her kiss him, not kissing her back.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm
Darkness Everdeen

After a while Lucy woke up and looked around the room.She noticed JAck still hadn't arrived.She sighed and walkedt ot the bathroom.She washed her face with cold water and walked back into the room and looked at the tv watching the news.Shen noticed there was a missing picture of her on the news.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:33 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack and Mel stayed like that for a while and Jack continued to bath her in cold water until he saw her knock out. He sighed and got the tub rid of its freezing water. He then got Mel into a towel and and dried her up, changing her into some dry clothes. He put her in bed and covered her up before leaving her room. He, himself changed into some dry clothes the best he could with his still injured shoulder. Afterward, he got out of Mel's house and walked over to the motel Lucy told him about. He went to the room number she told him and knocked.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:37 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy sat up as she heard a knock on the door.She gt up and opened it and smiled too see Jack"Hello Jacky."She said smiling as the news was still on and talking about her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:45 pm
kyonko Banyez

Jack smiled and put a finger on her lips, to hush her. "It's James, remember?" he said and moved her finger away to kiss her. He looked into the room and heard the news about her. "I think we should turn off the TV so that no one else could here."  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:47 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy smiled as he hushed her and nods"Sorry Jimmy."She said and kissed him back.She blinked as he mentioned don turning off the tv,She went and turned it off and looked at him"It took them long enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 pm
kyonko Banyez

"True," Jack said, walking in and closing the door behind him and locked it. "How can officers take several days to put up a search for you?"  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:55 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him and sighed"Like I told you before my parents don't notice anything about me or my sister,they must ave ignored the servant who watched us and finally noticed I was gone."She said to him as she sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:37 pm
kyonko Banyez

"I see," Jack said, sitting down next to her. He put an arm around her shoulder then pulled her into his arms. "If you want, I can try to get your sister too. That way you two can be together," he offered, not really thinking straight. He just wanted to make her happy.  

Darkness Everdeen

Shadowy Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:11 pm
Darkness Everdeen

Lucy looked at him as he wrapped his arm around her.She blinked as he spoke amd blinked"Shes only 7 i don't know how'd she react."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games