Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:53 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows Jason more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John Doe looked at Sato and smiled a bit as he finished off the cake and was looking around for something to drink. He grinned brightly hearing the other comparing him to being on catnip. That caused a laugh to escape his lips and the smile continued to stay when the comparison continued on with a woman with chocolate during her monthly thing. Leaving him snickering at the comparisons before brightly grinning even more. He was being very honest so all he could do to that point was nod and give the other a thumbs up. He looked to Jason when the other walked in and finished saying a few things

"I loved your comparisons Sato. They were highly amusing. Ahahahaha I'll try to slow down. The cakes just really good. Can I get something to drink?"

He asked curiously. Looking up at Jason and smiled contently. Leaning into the hand that had rubbed his head then his cheek with a content. Smiling happily between Sato with the cake and Jason's gently caress of his cheek. He looked at Sato and smiled at the other. Hoping Sato might be okay with a drink. Lighting up and reached forwards grabbing up the iced tea pitcher. He had been in too much ecstasy from the deliciousness of the cake to notice. On top of that he had been fan boying too much over all the decorations and effort that Sato put into making him feel welcome and that he finally came home.

"Thanks Sato. This tea looks great. Sorry about not noticing it before. I was too busy enjoying your cake and all the wonderful work you put into making sure I felt welcome and right at home. Mmmmm this is great too."

He said in delight. Gulping down his first glass of tea quickly before filling his glass once more. He looked at the two of them and set the rest of the pitcher down. Watching Sato pour himself more and then put the pitcher into the fridge. Sitting back down and cleaned his plate of even cake crumbs. What did he want to do tomorrow? He wasn't sure. He wanted to attend the horses class but....he also felt like he was doing something wrong. He couldn't figure out why...but he felt like he was attending something he had no rights to be attending.

The nagging feeling from deep inside was quickly forgotten and vanished when Jason spoke out loud. Looking between the two of them and blinked a bit. Smiling warmly and nodding his head in agreement with everything Jason said. He really did feel content and happy. That he was family and welcome here. He looked back and forth between the two with a happy and grateful smile. He too, was happy to have both of them here. Happy for so many things. He looked at Sato as he took the phone then back to Jason.

"Could I help you out with your class and rest when I need to in your office tomorrow Jason? I understand if you don't want me to or if you think it is too soon for me to be trying to help out with such a high endurance and stamina type of class. I just wanted to asked."

He said and asked honestly. The other man's answer would also determine his response to Sato. So asking would help him know. Looking at Sato when he took the phone and thought about the options. He wanted spicy and mild. There was three options....normal, spicy, and mild. He wondered which one Sato would want. Though the fact he wanted spicy never quite registered in his mind. It was more a fleeting thought that was quickly lost. Too quickly to have even noticed it. He looked to see Sato holding up three fingers indicating he wanted option three. He lit up.

"Sato wants option three. Let's go with option three. Mild vegetable stir fry. Then afterwards we can eat another slice of Sato's delicious cake and enjoy even more of this delicious iced tea. Its just the right amount of sweet to not be too sweet or too unsweet."

He said as he helped relay Sato's response to Jason who was gathering the items and getting himself a drink of the iced tea. He sipped at the tea and looked hungrily at the cake. Maybe he could sneak another bite before then? Lifting his fork without actually paying attention to the thought he just had he slowly inched it forwards aiming to sneak another bite of the cake before dinner. He probably wouldn't even get his fork there but the playful antic and excited devious little gleam in his eyes was residual of who Fenix had been before he ended up in that coma.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:12 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looking through the fridge calmly he bite his own lip slightly before he began to pull out some items running his hand through his hair gently but stopped moving to pull it back into a small ponytail. "The ice tea is good Sato, just give it time and you will see that it will disappear and you might have to make more. So please do not worry or stress about it not being drank"he said tenderly so as not to interrupt the phone call. Looking at John calmly as he kept pulling the items out of the fridge to start the stir fry for all three of them and then closed the door moving to start cutting the vegetables. Heading the small request from the other he wondered if it would be bad to allow the other to do so or not. "Well what you like to do in the office while you are there? Are you going to all your classes tomorrow as well or not really? You need to go to all your classes as well or I will not allow you to fall behind"he said gently. Cutting the vacuums he took small breaths while he placed the finished ones into the wok to let it start cooking but figured the other wanted to do it when he was done with the phone call. Looking at John he rubbed his cheek tenderly "Are you worried that you might not fit into classrooms or something else is bothering you John?"he asked the other tenderly. Glancing to sato to see how he was doing with the phone call and if he needed any help in any way.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:04 am
User Image

"At least his humor is still up to par" thought Sato to John's response about the comparisons. He was getting kind of tired hearing how great the cake is, but it wasn't going to put him in a foul mood that easily. He nods slightly after Jason spoke to him about the tea. He was going to drink regardless if no one else had any just would have taken a bit more time to do so. Didn't matter to him if John decides to stay at the gym office during the school day, just that it matter about his health to him."What were his classes?" he asked about John while he was on hold briefly on the phone. Didn't think the guy attended the same classes as him or not at the same time aside from physical education that Jason teaches. "Need to go to my room for a little bit" he said and took the phone with him to his room to go look for some documents. Also to give those two some alone time if they needed to in discussing things.
Quote:
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:09 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason glanced over at Sato hearing the response as he nodded softly to the request and smiled softly before he looked a john calmly. "Speaking of which, what kind of classes would you like to take this year? I know some of your classes you were taking before have stopped and no longer running so wondering which ones would you like to take if you could?"he asked gently. Working on the vegetables as he hummed to himself a bit.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

Sato made sure to close the door after entering his bedroom. This was his first time being in here since he moved in yesterday. Resumed talking on the phone as he got out some documents from his belongings. Carried around his own records in case he needed them like now. He hopes things will work in Jason being able to adopt him unlike other people had tried in the past.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Should we continue on since she hasn't responded this month?
TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:04 am
User Image

Sato ended the call on the phone once he was done with it a few minutes later. He was fearful of what his grandpa will do when she catches wind of the adoption plan. He shudders at the thought it then shakes his head, "I have to hope things will work out this time" he told himself. Returned back to the kitchen once he felt ready and set the phone down on the table. Decided to just focus on having dinner with Jason and John.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing the door open he took a small breath as Jason glanced over to see what was happening but he saw Sato had left the room. Wondering if things were alright he bite his bottom lip slightly. "Is everything alright Sato? You seem very worried or upset or something? You want to talk about it?" he asked gently. Looking back to the vegetables so he wouldn't cut his fingers as he kept working on that while he waited listening in case Sato wanted to talk about things. This was something that would affect them all and it should be discussed as a family and group. He just wondered why things were always hard around him and if any of this would be easy.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:02 pm
User Image

Sato's ears slouches a little then he shakes his head, "No, I don't want to talk about it tonight" he answered. He takes a deep breath then exhales and his ears back to their usual position on his head. Decided to help with rice seeing that Jason was cutting the vegetables and he needed something to distract him from his negative thoughts of the future.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
TimeKeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:49 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking over at the other gently he heard what Sato said nodding his head gently before he reached over wrapping his arm around him pulling him into a hug as he kissed his temple gently. "alright, we are there for you when you are ready to talk Sato. No matter what we are here for you" he said calmly. Pulling back he rubbed his back softly before he smiled and looked at John gently "Want to help Sato or me with cooking something John or you filling yourself up with all those sweet's" he said teasing him a bit. Tenderly he looked at Sato and smiled a bit as he looked at Sato worried still but he was respecting the other's wish not to talk about it for the night.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:02 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John looked between Sato and Jason. Finishing off the rest of his tea that was in the cup and smiled happily. He was really happy to have both of them here with him. This cake and welcoming party had him happy and relaxed. He hoped that Sato was alright., His friend seemed to be getting more and more withdrawn. He watched as Jason pulled items out of the fridge to begin cutting vegetables. He looked curiously at Jason when he asked him what he would like to do. He opened his mouth to say something in response and trailed off or stopped.

"I want to help Jason out with his work."

He said honestly but stopped and looked blank. Then thoughtful as he didn't have an answer for the man there. It felt wrong to go to classes but he also enjoyed working with the horses. As he was trying to sort out the feelings he felt the touch on his cheek. Lighting up and leaning into the others touch. No. It wasn't that first one. He smiled at the both of them. He figured out what it was that was bothering him. It wasn't this situation. It wasn't either of them. It was the fact whenever classes mentioned he felt like he had already done that. That he was not remembering something important.

"Jason I...I feel like I already finished those. I can't remember things but whenever taking classes are mentioned or falling behind...I feel this happy feeling. Of pride or success....like even though I don't remember so much I feel like I already finished that. Could...could you help me look into it? If I did achieve some sort of diploma or something it would be a matter of records like with my health files at the hospital...maybe?"

He asked and stated. Knowing he was probably not making much sense but he didn't know how to fully explain what he was thinking or feeling. He looked at Sato and wondered what was bothering the other. He hoped he was alright. Sato seemed deep in thought and Jason seemed to understand what was going on. Looking back at Jason and blushed. He wanted to work with Jason. He felt this feeling deep down. Even if his mind couldn't back it up. He felt like he already finished school. That he wanted nothing more than to be able to work with Jason at the school and help him with the students. To spend time with him and Sato as a family.

"Jason I love you. Dinner smells great. In the interim...can I just go to see the horses with Sato? I don't feel up to too much so soon after leaving the hospital. I get tired easy and don't seem to have the energy I used to have still. Is it okay if I just take things slow and focus on getting back to normal?"

He asked before Sato had come back out and looked worried. His gaze moving to him and concern was in his eyes as well. He hoped the other was okay and moved over to the both of them. Wrapping one arm around Sato and the other around Jason. Hugging them both and smiles at both.

"This is nice. Being one big happy family. Is there anything I can do to help with dinner preparations?"

He asked and released them both from the hug. Letting him go and looked up at the other and nodded his head. Lighting up and brightly grinning. He had just asked that. Standing there beside Jason and threw his arms around him.

"Yes! I would love to. I just asked that. I would love to help cook. Though I will also enjoy more of the sweets too. If I can help you cooking I would love to!"

He said eagerly and in excitement. His entire face lit up in joy and excitement as his arms wrapped around Jason in a hug. He could be helpful and that made him excited.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:00 am
User Image

Sato look up at Jason as he felt the taller male's arm around him and hugged back a little. "I just don't want to ruin the dinner mood talking about future stuff involving me" he explained quietly. Looked to John as he notices his arm around him and Jason hugging them both. He liked the hug, but didn't help him feel any better. Resumed back to tending to boiling the rice in a pot on the stove."I've discuss this topic with John earlier today, but I would like to hear your opinion on it, Jason" he said looking over to him. "Um, you think I would find someone to be in a romantic relationship like you two someday?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason looked at John gently before rubbing his head gently but he smiled slightly as he nodded a bit to the request and statement's. You did finish John, your degree was found a few months back but you finished it so you can keep going or if you like a relearn some things then we can see what classes we have and go from there but you finished and you can focus on getting back to normal and then talk to us about what else you want to do. We are not forcing you to get back to how you were before you focus on becoming a person you want to" he said gently. Calmly he looked at Sato thinking but he still was worried, he was worried about them both but for now they seemed to want to get things together and back to how things. Hearing the question he looked over a bit "Well then you and sato can work on the stir-fry and I can work on everything else. and Sato I am sure you will find someone. No matter what there is someone always out there for people so do not think that there isn't. But you will find someone" he said gently rubbing his head a bit. Looking at John he wrapped and arm around him rubbing his back softly as he took a few small breaths to relax and calm down. He was still wondering a few things but for now he was enjoying the time he had with them.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

Sato's eyebrows furrowed at the response he got for his question. To him it sounded like the same response he got from John earlier today. "Wish I didn't have doubts about it. Tired of looking, that person will just have to find me or a fated encounter" he thought looking down at the pot of boiling rice. The rice didn't need much attention just a couple of occasional stirs with a spoon. "You can add a couple of tablespoons oil into the pan" he said to John. He took out the wok once he found in one of the bottom cupboards then rinse it out before set it down on the stove. Turned on the eye it was to start warming it up, "After dinner maybe we as a family could have a relaxing bath at the nearby bathhouse" he suggested to them.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:27 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking at the other he rubbed his cheek softly as he tilted his head gently wondering what he should say or do cause he really disliked seeing the other so sad. "Sato, how about all of go out and just spend some time. Maybe we can meet some new people and make some friends. Maybe even meet someone special. You may never know but we can try and see what happens. Would that be okay to do?" he asked calmly. Softly he kept working on the rice while e thought to himself a bit still thinking before he glanced at the two seeing that things were okay for now and hearing the suggestion he tilted his head softly. "There is a bathhouse near here? Really where Sato?" he asked curiously just in case. This was all new to him and he was wondering as well if he knew someone that was looking for someone else and if so then maybe they would like to grow close to Sato. Biting his bottom lip he thought to himself while he worked just letting the two talk to each other and he still listened to them in case they wanted to say something to him.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 am
User Image

Sato looks over to Jason when he was speaking to him. "As long as I don't end up kidnapped or this special someone doesn't turn out to be an attractive creep otherwise I would be okay with it" he replied. Poured himself a cup of ice tea because his mouth was feeling parched and feeling a little for him in the kitchen. He gulps down the drink then nods, "Yup, just a few short minutes of walking from here. Just inside the town nearby" he answered him. He was hoping those questions was a yes to going to the bathhouse.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas