Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:39 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey, Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
xXx/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: -
✗ Today's deadline: --

Tyrese crossed his arms over his chest, "Well now you know it's Lillian, not 'Lilly.' " He concluded. He began to feel the wetness of the yard from the melted snow, feeling the shadow from side of the house that was looming over them begin to stretch into his mind. His thoughts were a snow storm whirring around without stop. Why this, why now? The wolf deeply hoped he was dreaming and would wake soon. This was borderline ridiculous and just...unfair. How much was life planning to throw at them at this point? At Aubrey? No, his mind was set. "Lower your voice." Ty warned hastily. HE carried the brunet from that basement where she'd been chained to a wall for days prior, scarred, starved, and beaten as if she hadn't been human to begin with; HE stood by her, keeping her emotionally alive for the last two months while her 'husband' frolicked in his own fancies, Ty was the one making her smile no matter what it meant. That wasn't going to stop now in a cataclysmic crash of having her lose the baby and her own state of soul because some otherwise stranger wanted to waltz back in on what he couldn't care for to begin with.

The wolf's lips twitched in the motion of a sneer at the 'no' supplied back at him after watching the amazement and disconnection crossing Finn's face. Ty sidestepped in front of the door, hands unraveling and one clenching at his side while the other pointed at his enemy. "I am going to make something here very clear to you right now, Kent. You just walked up to a random house without even knowing whose it was or who was inside it. You are not going to spontaneously decide you have the best judgement of this situation because you were her husband once. If you were making the best decisions for your wife, you wouldn't have been away from home to get in that motorcycle crash to begin with." He growled from his chest, eyes glowing yellow and liquid steel of anger flowing through his veins. In his mind Finn and Kent had both lost their right to decide on Aubrey's behalf. Did either of them even know her anymore?

"This is not going to be some fairytale for you, you are not going to run to some woman you don't know, fall in love with her, and have your happy ending after getting your memory back and realizing how much you adore your wife and were wrong for abandoning her again. And. Again. And. Again. This is reality and if you think you're getting past me- you better come at me with the intent to kill me." He wanted to scream and tear him apart, his eyes streaming with tears and infuriation and his voice racked with soft sobs. This was not going to happen this way, he wasn't going to watch anyone tear apart what was left of her life- and subsequently his own. "You don't know what's been going on, you don't know what condition she's in; you don't know what's best for her. I'm not all knowing, but I've been here and I am making the judgement calls to make sure you have a wife and child to come back to. Did you know she is 'this close' to having a miscarriage? She's already depressed and if she loses this baby she will not come back from it. Right now, you are nothing more than an imposter who can do nothing more than play pretend and white knight your way into her life thinking being her loving husband is enough. It's not." He panted, his vocal cords throbbing and inflamed.

"So Kent, either start throwing punches or get the ******** out of here, because I am not letting you in to see her until I think she is ready to see you."

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nervous ║ Married? ║ Human║ 21 ║ Guitarist ║ $1171.70

He stopped, listening to the things the man had to say. There was something that particularly caught his attention in the string of sentences directed at him. His wife, whom he was still having trouble remembering, was pregnant! He was going to be a dad? Ignoring everything being said to him, Kent lost himself within the haze of his thoughts. How could he have forgotten something so important!? While he wasn't even sure how he really felt about kids currently, the fact that this guy was saying that she was still pregnant meant that he must like them; must want them. He loved someone enough to start a family with them! Just because he couldn't remember now, didn't mean he didn't want to remember at all. He had asked Lily- Lillian, plenty of times because he could tell she knew something he didn't. Every time she told him that was something only She could answer. At the time, he had no clue what that meant but she must have been talking about his wife. He wanted to know her. Looking down at the present clutched in his hands, the small piece of paper hanging off a string with the name on it, he continued to stare intently. If she was in pain then it was his responsibility to be there for her, whether he knew who he was or not; that was the whole thing about marriage. Right?

Swallowing the lump that was forming in his throat from the nausea setting in from trying to push through his migraine, he dropped his hands and looked back up at the man. The man that still hadn't given up his name even though he had said they were best friends for six years. It made him less trustworthy. With an intense gaze, noticing the color change in the man's eyes, Kent didn't back down. In fact, quite the opposite! Once again the world seem to come to a slowed haze, something he never understood, as his hands shot out to grab the strings of his hoodie; having put the gift back in his pocket. Tugging them downward with a forceful yank, he tried to swing around him and slam his back into the door so as he let go he could open it and run inside. He didn't really like fighting, but he was in a punk band with a hothead; things were bound to get ugly more often than not.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:38 am

User Image

✗ Aubrey, Finn
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
xXx/ Driving

Tyrese could tell when Finn stopped listening, just like before, by the look that came over his face. Same as Lillian, they both stopped listening when they didn't want to deal with the truth or reality didn't line up with their own twisted opinion. Ty felt exhausted just thinking about dealing with this again, beginning to see what they had in common that made them both this way. He stared at Finn with pity and anger, telling himself to stop trying before it hurt more than it was worth. He learned that well from two months of being in pain over someone who couldn't care in the way that stopped looking for her own reasoning, wants, and needs. Yes, Finn was just the same. He wasn't going to be repeating himself again, if Finn ignored it twice he wasn't going to hear it the hundredth or the thousandth time.

Finn, being a meta human, and Ty being a wolf had always left the two boys on equal footing. It was the same way in high school, Ty used speed to match speed. Finn only took the lead when Ty got tired, losing speed as a result. The author was so used to his old strategy: Finn could predict him coming, but he had to be fast enough to stop it. Today was different, Ty saw it coming with his new gold colored orbs, and the wolf jerked away from the hand sinking into his v neck. Instead he was surprised in feeling his necklace snap as he pulled so far away that he caused himself to stumble. The silver charm bounced off the cement and rolled elsewhere as Ty extended his arm to catch the wall and bounce back. He was in time to tackle Finn around the waist, bringing them both down inside the doorway of the home. The wolf threw himself up with one arm, the other hand twisting Finn's arm behind his back in a subduing pin. For good measure, the wolf shoved his face into the carpet so he couldn't scream.

"This is really funny, Kent. I remember approaching Finn a couple months ago and telling him our friendship was falling apart, that we were growing apart. You- he, I guess. He laughed and said it was my imagination. Now look where we are." He acknowledged as his leg ached, probably shaken from the screw recently installed. The subduing pin prevented Finn from flailing or jerking too wildly, Ty saw police do it all the time- had it done to him once back in college. "You never listen...Do yourself a favor, rewind everything you were thinking just now before you tried to get over on me. Count how many times you used the word 'I' and 'me.' Pry your head out of your a** long enough to realize how selfish it is. You don't even know who you're trying to run to right now." His eyes darted up to the stairway and lingered, and his grip tightened on the athlete to ensure he'd stay down.

"Maybe you thought a good husband would support his wife even if he didn't know who he was, which I guess is half right. But here's a question I'm sure you didn't consider: what if seeing her made her sicker? Is it still okay to think that selfishly? You can't superpose your own will over absolutely everything. Just because you do it out of love doesn't make it right or mean it'll turn out okay out of sheer will power. Think of her for once, you walked out on her a month ago and you want to go up there now, take her hand, and say you don't have a clue who she is but you're here for her. You want to take the chance you'll lose your baby because you can't give her a little time? I'm not going to let her think you're dead or are still gone, all I'm asking is to let her decide when she's ready, so we don't risk her health. Can't you see that? I bet not, I bet I just wasted my breath all over again. You don't care. You can't see it in anyone's way but your own."

He removed his knee from Finn's lower back, grabbing his collar and keeping his arm pinned as he forced him up from the floor. Turning to the door, he threw Finn out, and slammed shut the entrance to the abode. He locked both locks, sighing deeply and drying his face. He had to keep his head up. "I'm sorry, Aubrey, I don't have your breakfast yet." The wolf apologized earnestly, walking into the room a few minutes later. "It's cooking right now though, I promise." He continued, vaguely looking for signs that her medicine was working. The doctor mentioned higher levels of serotonin, which meant she'd be in a better mood. He sat at the foot of her bed, raking his fingers through his hair. "We need to talk, Bree Bee. Are you feeling up to it right now? It's important."

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Out Of Chamomile: I said in an earlier post what he's wearing, though I guess it's my fault for not removing the old link. Ty is still in his pajamas. I just worked around it.
oOBookwormYumiOo

The Lady Gatekeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:10 am
whiters4

The Lady Gatekeeper

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Warm.Feeling: Apathetic; Depressed.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

There was no more freedom here... A place she had surrounded with love and fond memories of when she was little was now distraught, grey, and filled with depression. More shadows crept over her, wafted by a gentle breeze coming from her home's heater, which in turn brushed against the window's curtains. Tears dripped down her cheeks effortlessly, falling from the corners of her eyes and landing along the soft fabric holding the back of her head up. There was no more happiness. No more laughter. No more genuine love that couldn't be touched by the spiked claws of darkness and death. Her assailant held her heart firmly, crushing it with every breath she took until she felt her chest collapse and give in to the pain. Here she couldn't be hurt anymore than she already was. Here she could be caressed in a black muck that cried for her touch each time she felt upset. Dime continued mewling, his sounds growing heavy and weak. He slumped against the blanket with shallow breaths, settling onto his side and curling to himself. She shifted, sinking deeper both mentally and physically.

Why, then... Why try so hard - to put multiple inputs to equalize the exact same output. Why put in so much when each time the result would remain the same? Why be happy when she could be free... Her deadened eyes fell sideways, her head following suit and guiding to the small bottle of orange pills sitting on the bed side where Tyrese had left them. Why, if she could end the suffering for all of them, would she push anymore than she had to? Or even make them feel as if they had to stay around for her sake... The white label on the side of the plastic tube reflected her own name back to her. The longer she looked, the more she could hear the ocean calling to her... The water asking to take her in, turning black and white at the sheer idea of capturing her soul. Its waves climbed over each other, small hands reaching for her fingertips. Her arm extended slowly to reach them, grazing the side of the bottle. The pills inside tattered against each other until they were millimeters further away from her.

AUBREY! Someone was yelling at her, but she didn't listen. Her lips were now parted, staring blankly at the pill bottle she continued to reach for. AUBREY, YOU LISTEN TO ME! They snapped, two voices now. They were familiar... But she couldn't put her finger on them. Still, she didn't listen. The pills clattered together again, the black waters roaring excitedly. You're. Better. Than this. Her heart yearned to be loved again, to be touched again, to be caressed with utmost love until she couldn't breathe in it and struggled to get away for just a moment before sinking back in again. This was what she wanted... And the calling waters could give that to her again. ... Right? Her hand froze for just a moment, a deep unsettling growl replacing what happy roar came seconds ago. Clark or Teagan... This isn't who you are. You're life. You're birth. You're love. You're... Hope. Hope... The pill bottle coaxed her, but she drew her attention away, glancing down at the floor. Both voices spoke together, forming one heterogeneous mixture. I love you, Bree- The nickname went amiss, her mind unsure of which one it had been. Both hands grabbed for her, each one snatching their own wrist. Her eyebrows furrowed together, confusion falling over her facial features. Her arm fell once again, her fingertips resting on the tip of Dime's side, who twitched but stayed down weakly. It could be so easy to give in. She yearned for it...

Tyrese's footsteps weren't subtle in the silence. She closed her lips, staring at the floor whilst drawing lines idly on the cat's side. He had been abandoned, just as she was... Frantically clawing at the signs of life around her, but nevertheless accepting that the angel's of death would soon finish off the job... She inhaled. "I'm not hungry..." She repeated, drawing her hand up and back towards her face, yet her eyes never left the animal strewn on the floor. Her legs began to draw back to herself, tucked upwards until she was again the same small ball she was earlier. "Sure..."

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image
Nervous ║ Married? ║ Human║ 21 ║ Guitarist ║ $1171.70

He didn't know where it was coming from, but something about this felt familiar; not necessarily in the bad way either. This guy had said they were friends, is that why? With a painful and surprised grunt, he felt himself grabbed by his midsection and go flying into the door, slamming onto the floor second later. Disoriented because his head once again hit something hard, his foggy golden eyes swirled around in their sockets - half taking in the decor of the house and not at all registering it. That hurt. That hurt, a lot! Before he could even really get his bearings he felt himself being tossed over and pinned to the floor with his face in the carpet. Hey, he said he had been in a fight or two, not that he was any good at it. Somehow, things had always just worked out for him. Not this time though. Breathing in the smell of the carpet, another wave of pain and nausea hit him as hazy images bombarded his mind. The sounds of crying, pipes creaking, laughter and the smell of good home cooking; all of it laid waste to his brain at once. "Oh god..." he mumbled into the carpet as he felt his stomach begin to churn, unsure if he'd be able to hold it down this time.

Half of what was being said to him got through, the other half was blocked out by the throbbing in his head muffling the voice behind him. Of course, he didn't make any attempts to move just in case he ended up hurling all over the floor. Interesting way to leave an impression, but not what he was going for. In fact, none of this had been what he was going for. When he felt the pressure on his back wain, Kent was surprised by the sudden jerk to his feet and quickly covered his mouth as he was forcibly removed without a word. Outside, the young man bent over some nearby bushes to let the contents of his stomach go; unable to fight it anymore. Sighing heavily and dropping onto the porch step, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and stared at the concrete under his feet. That could have gone loads better. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out the small gift and sighed more heavily in somber guilt. Taking a few more moments to look at it before putting it away, Kent turned back to face the street, placing his hands on his knees and pushing himself to his feet. About half way up he noticed something gleam into his eye, blinding him momentarily. "What's that...?" he whispered to himself as he shuffled over and reached down for whatever it was. Fishing it out from some bushes, he held it up out of the shade to get a better look at it. It looked like a...Pendant. Furrowing his brow in confusion and looking it over more- His train of thought was cut short by the pain resonating in his skull again. "Oooookay, time to go..." he groaned as he squeezed his eyes shut and shoved the item into his pocket and made his way from the house.

[EXIT]

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:11 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧②
( ② мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 pm

User Image

✗ Aubrey,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Final Moments/ Driving

Tyrese parked his car in the driveway of the vaguely overgrown Teagan home, both of his arms strung over with bags as he let himself inside and dropped his load off inside the kitchen walkway. Without putting the groceries away first, he grabbed a bag and mounted the stairs two steps at a time, letting himself into the main bedroom at the end of the hall. Of course, he first peeked past the crack in the door to make sure Aubrey wasn't awake and indecent. He had been gone for an early morning run to the grocery store, a trip the wolf had specifically chosen to take while Aubrey was still asleep and unable to be bothered by the solitude. He wasn't sure whether she wanted to be alone or not, it was more of he himself who felt uncomfortable with the idea of leaving her to isolation. He wasn't sure what kind of company of her own thoughts would provide should he have acted contrary; he couldn't be confident she was stable until they had another appointment with Dr Harvey. Seeing that the curly haired brunette was awake before he pushed into the room, the wolf soon climbed on the bed beside her and sat with his legs beneath him, his bag swinging into his lap for him to openly dig into. "Hey Bree-Bee, get a look at this." He greeted, briefly leaning over to brush her hair out of his face. Reaching into his bag, he held up a package of Oreos. "Red velvet is back. But wait." Tossing the bag aside, he whipped out a second package. "They had ******** cinnamon bun!!!" Grinning stupidly, the author then tossed himself on his pillow and ripped the latter package open, holding it out to her for a moment in case she should want to try a few. Having her chance to accept his offer, the wolf rested the package in his lap and slipped one of the delicious cookies over his tongue. "Mmm~" He purred. He never had much of a sweet tooth until it came to Oreos, one package was literally going to last him a single afternoon before he ate them all. Back in high school he'd even stock his bedside table with seasonal flavors. They were his absolute favorite. "Did you sleep better last night?" He asked as he looked over to the chemistry lover, his mood practically soaring from the orgy writing on his tongue right now. s**t, he should have poured a glass of milk to perfect this moment. He honestly had to wipe a hand down his mouth to make sure he wasn't drooling. He was relatively sure this was the perfect combination of a cinnamon cookie and creme filling. How was he staying focused right now? He wasn't, he was thinking about the amount of pure ecstasy in his mouth. He was going to cry. No regrets. "Aaand, do you have something in mind to eat today?

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

The Lady Gatekeeper"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:51 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Warm.Feeling: Strange; Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

The past couple of days had gone the exact same as the first week of being rescued from her kidnapping. She slept, for the most part, and kept to herself throughout the days, still refusing to eat. Her appetite hadn't come back any clearer, and so most of the food went to Dime, who now remained curled at her side since then. He was grateful, she could tell with dulled vision, just to be given fragments of anything to eat this point. Time and time again she had been tempted by the black water, its voice calling and soothing her in ways she had wanted for months on end. But, fortunately for the wolf currently acting as her caretaker, he had always managed to come in and distract her before she could fully pursue the comforting nightmare. Whether he could see she was awake or not as he dressed and left the room was beyond her. Her mind flitted to other places as usual; it had become the norm. This morning, she stared into the abyss of the bathroom, dark and shadowed by the closed blinds on the window. Her medicine was hardly taking affect, if at all, but she didn’t notice. All she did was what she was instructed to do - take the pill routinely once or twice a day depending on how Tyrese felt about how she reacted to his comments. She swallowed, murmured she wasn't hungry, and turned back onto her side and away from any source of life. As any robot was, she was programmed to follow daily functions blindly – chemicals from the pills taking over to manipulate and “repair” what imbalance was left. A fake cure, if anything, to tell someone they were doing better rather than approach the problem head on.

Dime flinched by her side, her eyes still, almost refusing to glance down at him. He mewled for her attention, quickly giving up once he realized she wouldn't budge just as she hadn't for days on prior. Her chest ached with each exhale. Her curls were now matted around her cheeks, flattening out along the pillow - if they could even be called that at this point. All life was gone, per usual, as it had been dying for the past few months. She had given up, and there was a likely chance that she would never return to the once known "Aubrey Clark" or "Aubrey Teagan". "Then let me end it..." She whispered, once again feeling the randomized on and off tears. There was the beginning, and the end, of which she was choosing the latter of the two. No more pain. No more intolerance. No more tears. No more struggle. No more of watching day by day roam by, watching her with dagger eyes and wondering which limb might taste the greatest of that day. How had it all gone by so quickly? Only three and a half months ago she was crying with joy at the very thought of having a child. And now...

She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly, another flicker of honey brown locks crossing her vision before it intertwined with blue, the threads melding and tugging each other recklessly. The dream last night had been an uneasy one, even for the apathetic woman on bed rest. Don't forget me... He rested his large hand atop of her head, stroking down the side of her face and cupping her cheek. She stared blankly at him. Don't forget any of this. She sighed, laying her arm back over the top of her head. What was there to feel about any of this anymore? The door closed and once again Tyrese was heading into the room, shifting the bed in his favor. Her body contorted with it. She glanced, if only a small flicker of curiosity could be seen before her eyes before it died out again, making her drag her attention back to the ceiling. "Red velvet..." She whispered absently, but did not partake of the treats brought home. If none of this were to happen, she would have laughed and shoved him, stealing one for herself. She would have split it in half, licked both of them, and told him he'd have to eat one just because. Instead she rolled to her side, now facing him and tucking the blanket up against herself. Her jean covered legs tucked along her bottom. When had she changed into them?

"I don't remember..." It was standard, but this one was a lie. If it hadn't been a dream, she might have screamed. "I'm not hungry..."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:39 am

User Image

✗ Aubrey,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Final Moments/ Driving

"Oh, did you want red-...hn." Tyrese began when she repeated something back to him, only to stop as his navy orbs found her face. She'd only been mimicking without real concern or comprehension. Just a word to be spoken, perhaps to prove she was still breathing and her lips could still move. Her eyes said her mind wasn't with the words anyway. The man switched his gaze to Dime, then back to Aubrey with a brief inspection before he got up and refilled the cat's food bowl. Finding him here a few days ago had been piteous, he couldn't let him whiter into some emaciated shell just the same as its owner seemed to be. He felt the paternal instinct to tend to them both. The author rubbed the back of his neck, his attention wandering over his shoulder to the crumpled humanoid that wasn't quite Aubrey anymore. She may as well be a wax sculpture of the person she resembled- but who wouldn't be hollowed out after that? It was the same question that cycled in his mind as he watched her concave into a increasingly smaller mental, emotional, and physical form.

Busying himself least he became anxious of her state, Ty opened the curtains and blinds wide, letting in and studying the radiant sun shine. Perhaps it was time to get the brunette out of bed? It had been days without proper fresh air. Devising a plan, he left the door open wide on his way out of it. He lumbered downstairs to plague her garage where he had to move her car, selecting his prize before heading back inside from the cold confines of the dark room. To the kitchen next, Ty put away the groceries and located yet another two containers needed for his operation. He brought them all up to the bedroom, checking on Aubrey with a glance on his way to the bathroom. The light buzzed as it illuminated, thirstily spilling through to every corner where darkness was hiding to chase it out again. The wolf tweaked the water setting, getting the right temperature before plugging the drainage pipe and measureing in a capful of subtle scented rose bubble bath. Finally, while letting the water fill the basin, the wolf put on the cd he had burned for the brunette quite some time ago.

"Aubrey, I ran a bath for you." He alerted as he stepped back into the room and approached her side. He noticed she'd dressed but avoided getting excitable about it. She was out of bed on her own, he was happy to know that. But he didn't want to rejoice at any tiny sign of 'recovery' (if that's what it could be labeled as) as if he was impatient for her struggle to be over. He wanted to see her breath life again, and would have to do it in her time. The wolf scooped up the female, tucking her in carefully and turning his body to fit her through the door. 'I just wanted to say that I'm going to be doing my best for you. I've been trying so far, but I don't want my intentions to become a mistake. Just know, if you ever look back and decide I did something I shouldn't have- it was just because I wanted to see you live, and I could only guess what the best way of doing that was.' He'd said that instead of telling her about Finn yesterday. She was still so walled off, and that's what he'd been afraid of when it came to letting Finn through.

She was already hanging by a tattered, age old silk thread; he wouldnt gamble that it would mend rather than snap at a time like this. When she came through this, and he would see that she would, he didn't want to be accused of having sent Finn away to assure that he himself, and he alone, could maintain a stance by her side when -possibly- seeing Finn would have made things better despite the ex-athlete's lack of memory. Maybe the tinniest part of him did feel that way! He had been revolving around Aubre for three and a half months, how could Finn come and push between that now?! But no! Tyrese, in all his sincerity and love for her- was putting her health and well being first. If he thought even Kent could do better for her than he, then the bluenette would have let him through and accepted his potential upsurging. That wasn't how he felt, however; he felt like the man that abandoned her would only hurt her more by reappearing with not a trace of memory of their love or a breath of informed regret for his decisions that landed them here.

Blinking to attention, the author had Aubrey's shirt lifted over her head as she sat on the toilet lid. He froze, but only for a heart beat before completely removing the shirt and freeing her face from the curtain of fabric over it. "Sorry..." He grumbled, in case that had been too jerking on her body. He slowed down, keeping his thoughts on the fringe of the present as he got her out of her clothes and transferred her to the water. The suds engulfed her up to her clavicle, Tyrese checking the water once more before turning off the flow from the faucet. "There. I'll let you relax for a while." He sighed, her music playing above his voice as he gathered her clothes and joined them with the rest of the laundry. Before leaving to start the wash, he left a towel and soap in her reach, giving her the chance to wash herself, to see if she would. He wasn't going to force himself at her side out of fear either, she would have to be fine for five minutes while he got this done.

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:59 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Bra & Underwear.Feeling: Strange; Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Were the pills starting to kick in? She didn't like this... She didn't like being able to feel the emotional pain again. Everything was beginning to hammer down on her once more, but a small piece of her felt the urge to fight through it. It was small, but it was certainly there; unlike it had been for the past week or two. If the medication was only supposed to make her feel happy again by force, then what would be the point of taking it? So she could lay with a plastered on rise of the corners of her lips and tell everyone how absolutely 'fine' she was, when indeed she wasn't? She huffed mentally in irritation. Dime jumped from her side at the sound of food being poured into his bowl. He glanced from her, to the nutrition, and decided that just this once, he would abandon the warmth to fill his stomach. Though he was loyal, he himself knew he couldn't keep the warmth off of one owner for long. The curtains were shoved back and sunlight began to treat at the floor, sheets, and her back side, tossing itself into her tangles of matted hair the best it could. Her toes curled, cracks echoing into the room while he was away.

She closed her eyes, then opened them to watch him make his way back into the bathroom after he returned to the room, crossing adjacent to the tub and disappearing from view. Not too long the sound of rushing water followed. She couldn't remember the last time she had taken a bath. Then again, she couldn't remember the last time she had done much of anything since she was rescued from her kidnapping and given what was now becoming the "usual" news. She only saw the after effects - dressed when not remembering to get up, her teeth brushed when she didn't remember brushing them, a belly with a tiny amount of food even if she didn't remember swallowing, and so on and so forth. She turned her attention to Tyrese, whom had approached her undetected from her somewhat deadened senses. "A bath..." Everything was a repeat, understood what was told to her with an understood response. At least here she could touch the safer parts of the water, something she had seen as dangerous, but loving. It swallowed people and things up without a care in the world - and for that, she admired. This, however, was more to watch the black waters of her dreams that mysteriously disappeared when the other presence was in her room. "Bath..." She whispered again. It sounded no more than what a mere child might repeat after their parent.

She tucked her arms to her chest, limply drifting her meek body against his chest. The warmth was disappearing quickly from her own, only being held up by the blanket raveled around her over and over again. The nutrients from her body were hardly around anymore; and that was a quitting factor of any necessity to keep her stable. Fortunately he had fed her what he could, and that alone had kept her from quivering daily and nightly. If she had the energy or the awareness of being conscious, she might have asked the question dwelling on the back of her mind for the past several days now. But instead, she lay quietly in his arms, gently set down onto the cool porcelain lid. She remembered, just barely, slamming it open for weeks on end as she hurtled herself out of bed; but it was blurred, messy, and faded when she tried to think hard enough on it. Her eyes stared blankly to the void between his legs. It was anyone's guess that she was studying the tile, but in reality, she hardly ever noticed it. Her socked feet slid until her heels met the base of the toilet, and her arms and shoulders were limp. His warm fingers tugged and folded her tank top and sweatshirt before peeling it up towards her chin. It caught, was jerked, and pulled completely off while her hair came to lay back down at her shoulders. She sniffed, swallowed, and blinked slowly, as if nothing had happened.

Next came her jeans. She watched him as he unsnapped her button from it's hideaway, then pull them down her thin legs, scooping her up just a tad to finish getting the pair - and each sock - off. They fell to the floor and he turned on his heel, back towards the bathtub emanating a soft, flowery smell. Now she lay against him in her undergarments, though unphased by it all. "Quartz..." Another word, this one against his chest. Her bottom hit the water first, enveloped and soaking into her underwear immediately to turn it from a lighter grey into a dark shade. It was warm and she... Enjoyed it. Her eyes opened a little bit, peering down into the water curiously. It had been the first true sign of life she'd had in days, her head swiveling slowly back and forth to look at the water movements around her, waving and shifting to fit her body into its empty mass. "It's warm..." The bubbles dispersed away from the entrance of her body, then collided back in to meet again, ramming as soon as he finished placing her into the bathtub. It brushed the ends of her hair, dampening them before soaking them completely as she sat, looking childishly at the bubbles around her. He had given her the first wish she had since coming home. Though it wasn't the black waters calling her name, it was something that could reflect upon those chilling whispers that kept her up late at night.

Why? She wanted to ask the fictional presence. Why should I remember when I want to forget? But instead, all she could do was stare and wonder, try to remember, who she was looking at. It had been so long since she remembered true happiness, that she wondered if it existed anymore. Her hand fell to part the bubbles beneath her vision, a gentle splash echoing back along the side of the tub. The water appeared for a flash of a second, but was covered again by the scented bubbles. She brushed them aside again, this time with both hands, and the circle of liquid stayed a moment longer, then disappeared once more. She could vaguely remember it happening, her hand reaching over the side of the pier to try and touch the ocean. But she was too young, too small, too short to reach the almost see-through water splashing back at her. Her hand glided over the tub water, watching it slowly lift on its own, forced by what she couldn't explain. In physics, they might have told her there was some sort of magnetic force drawing the water along the path she wanted it to. But in truth, she could only believe it to be magic. It swayed, lifting as she lifted her finger - and spiraled upwards, never once losing its force to stay upright. Gravity couldn't touch it in these moments... It was only what she wanted to make of it.

Her opposite hand came to meet it, drawing it back around her opposite arm to create a swirled sleeve, her skin untouched by any droplets before she retraced her steps, lowering the what water she had taken back into the porcelain basin. Slowly she lifted herself backwards, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. The back of her head went in first, her ears, her cheeks, the tips of her eyelashes, and finally, her nose; all sunk in as she relaxed in the deep, sinking her legs down and flattening completely. It was dark... Quiet... But the occasional tapping from any movement whatsoever could be heard clear as day. The black water flashed behind her eyelids, dispersing as her breath did. She released a few bubbles until she could hardly feel air in her chest, and then, let go completely.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:43 am

User Image

✗ Aubrey,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Final Moments/ Driving

Tyrese leveraged the laundry basket on his hip, toting it along as he passed up the feasting Dime and bounced dully down the hallway, down the stairs and to the laundry room. His hair over shadowed his eyes, falling apart from this morning's careful coming and hair styling. It was too long for hair gel to hold for hours on end, so he let it be free as he cranked the knobs and pressed the buttons in the machine. With a mechanical click, water began to pour out, filling the belly of the machine while Ty bent at the waist and began to sort the clothes by color. There was a like accumulating ever since she began staying at his house, transported here after one of his trips home and left in the laundry room in a lonely corner. They were dumped into the water now, the wolf soaking his arms to shove the clothes further down in the metal basin. The water lapped calmly over his skin, several inches past his wrists, and sloshed as she brought his hands back. He shook out his limbs, glancing either way before trudging into the kitchen for a paper towel. It was several minutes short of what it actually felt like as he put on a simple store brought lasagna and returned to the laundry in time to add detergent and close the lid. However, his task was done and he could decide to either peek in on the brunette of give her peace. There was no sound from her besides a brief period of splashing, since she'd been mildly facinated to be immersed. But since then, there had been no sound whatsoever. Pulling his lips to one side and nibbling on the slacked end, the author slowly but steadily climbed the stairs and leaned into the doorway. The music was playing, the blinds we falling the glass as the heater blew against them. It was possible she'd sank back into a semi-trance. He peeked into the doorway, seeing nothing as he walked inside and grabbed a deep plum colored nail polish from the counter. There was water on the floor. Had she gotten out? The wolf looked around, brows furrowed deeply. "Aubrey?" He padded back into the room, checking her closet and peeing dos the hall. No, he was sure he would have heard her...Ty flipped around again, speed-walking back into the bathroom and stooping over the bathtub. She wouldn't have, she would be trying, would she?! The wolf paused, hands braced tentatively on the porcelain. He knew she did things with water, he wasn't sure what all, but this was worrying. Was she under and for how long? Should he just wait her out for a few seconds? If she was drowning, there would be bubbles and...convulsing? "Aubrey?!" He heaved back and handful of smoldering suds, leaning closer to the water. She was there, alright. Maybe she was part fish? He wasn't sure if he'd ever been told before. The wolf rolled up his sleeves, ready to plunge his hands I tot he water and pull her upright if she didn't budge within a few seconds.

User Image

Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

The Lady Gatekeeper"

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:59 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ③①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧④
( ② мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:00 am
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Ugh, my post feels rusty. Today's Outfit: Dressed.Feeling: Depressed; Strange; Slightly Absent.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

Aubrey dropped her phone onto the bed. The fan sprayed a cool, constant flutter of air along her chest, but she paid no mind to the rotating wings above her. The same voicemail rang in her ear from the confines of the sheets. It had been almost a week and a half now after being retrieved from the cold, dark shadows of a stranger's basement. His shallow laugh and hard gaze remained an ever haunting nightmare in both day and night. The blood soaked knife shimmered beneath whatever light was left from the small panel of a window in the upper right corner of the dwelling. A dial tone sounded from her phone and she inhaled, then exhaled softly, wiping her hands along the tops of her cheekbones. The pills had started their process without her detection. Unknowingly she was doing better, eating food even if she didn't have an appetite when it was handed to her - even if they were small bites, dressing herself on occasion, and even getting up simply to take a stroll around the house and leisure in another room for several moments, then returning to the bedroom and curling into the practical nest she made for herself. The blankets had been permanently reigned into a circular manner to suit her tucking method - hidden from all of the despised world around her. As for leaving the house physically, there had been no attempt. The smell of fresh air avoided her, and she avoided it, having not been outside since being wheeled in from the hospital and tightened in an embrace by her parents.

Her legs fell away from her, mechanically swinging off the side of the bed in a slug like fashion until she could feel the soles of her feet meet colder carpet of the rug beneath the feet of her bedposts. The slight taste of blueberry muffin slid against the back of her tongue each time she swallowed. It was obvious this morning that he was tense on leaving her side, even if she hadn't said much about it nor looked as if she were paying any attention; constantly throwing a glance over his shoulder at her, watching to see if she'd flinch as he left the room, but as soon as he mentally reassured himself, he was off, hustling down the stairs and out the door. She gripped the bedding and stood before wobbling and falling back onto her bottom. "Shower..." She muttered and ran her palm over her eye. Now that any and all feeling had begun to come back, she could certainly feel how very weak she was. It was the first disliked feeling to return. She stood again, making her way into the bathroom to shower. The water was relaxing, as usual, but she wouldn't be taking a bath this time around. With a wave of her hand, she corrected the temperature, dropping her long sleeve navy shirt and blue plaid pants she somehow made her way into, and stepping in. Everything was slow, but the morning routine was returning step by step.

After lingering in the water for a while, she scrubbed herself up, managed to shave just about every follicle - which also haven't been shaved in quite a while - and dried off before rubbing a few finger drops of freezing cream into her hair. Today would be something... Different. She struggled to remember something he had mentioned was happening today before finally giving up and getting dressed. She felt... Fresh. A little newer and certainly more cleaned up than she had been for these past several days. Maybe it was just... She sighed and ran a hand through her still damp bangs, gripping the edges of the porcelain sink to glance into the mirror. What would she do now? No answer from her phone calls... Yet he told her he'd be home before the time she gave birth. Was she over reacting? It had only been a month since he left, but she hadn't received one phone call since the few days after. She had been into Tyrese at that point, delving her time as part of a distraction and mostly because she found interest in her new best friend. Yet... She couldn't help but wonder where everything had went. For the past 5 years they had had their spats - but which couples honestly didn't? They always came back to each other in the end, one either apologizing or they learned to get over something so stupid. But this... She clenched her teeth and swallowed, glancing down to her stomach. It couldn't be because- No. N-No. He had been more than happy to find out he had a child. And now what? She couldn't even know what city he was in.It wasn't as if he knew himself where this little "adventure" was going to take him. The police had taken her like a joke those several weeks ago, acting as if he might have walked out on her on purpose. And at this rate...

She released the area and turned on her heel, exiting the bathroom with clenching and loosening fists. Turning to her dresser, she closed her eyes, letting the last of the water droplets roll off and away from her body, down to the wooden floor where they lay in perfect glittering semi circles. It was difficult not to remember the pain when the pills she took only forced her to do so. They aligned her body chemically in order to feel what she had once lost. Shoving her hands back, she gripped the latches of a drawer, pulling out what she could remember wearing. A pair of jeans, a tank top, and of course, the undergarments. If it weren't for Tyrese, then she might not even be here at this moment... She might... She swallowed, shoving away any thoughts of the enticing black water that she could. She had been more responsive these past few days - and for that, or so she thought, she could see he was more grateful than the first day of bringing her home. Of course, that wasn't to say she was completely devoid of any and all depression - far from it - but she was in fact doing... Better; in a way.

She dressed herself, scanning over to Alistair's tank on the right end of the dresser, lying beneath the blacklight from the night before. She flipped one switch, perching herself into the chair she had dragged from the corner to watching her lizard eat away at times. She liked... Watching him before. Liked seeing him live in an environment he seemed to enjoy. Settling onto her bottom and pulling her knees to her chest, she reached into the tank, removed the rock home and pulled him out, his soft loose skin delicate to her fingertips. His slightly thinner tail wagged before settling still when she set him on her knee. Her pointer finger stroked over his body, watching his back arch like a cat, but never move from beneath her touch. With a sigh, she rested her cheek on the opposite knee, peering at her lizard's practical snake eyes staring deftly back at her - or so she assumed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:32 pm

User Image
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aubrey ||| ✗ 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Is wearing No Effort
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location: Fiddle's Gym ||| ✗ Sela is Present and wearing

Tyrese came home with his baby still in her pajamas, picking her up just after breakfast and cartoons with either Lillian or Sinclair. The father hadn't paid mind to who after having his toddler run out of the house still in her onesie. Apparently she had been squarely against getting dressed this morning, even after being told she was going with daddy to a party on the beach. She wanted to go in her pajamas. He'd only shook his head, took some clothes for her, and packed her into her car seat. Now as he pulled into the driveway and shifted his gears into park, he loaded her out of the car and took her inside. "You at least took a bath last night, didn't you sweetie? -Good. Let's get you dressed, then we can say hi to Aun-...to Aubrey and get ready to go." He explained to her once he recieved a prompt "Yes, daddy." The wolf was hesitating to refer to Aubrey as the child's aunt anymore. Finn was back, so it would be appropriate, but for the type of relationship Tyrese was pursing- it wasn't. He wouldn't know what to have Sela call her until he knew where they all were going.

Sighing to himself, he helped Sela dress, carefully brushing through her hair before tying in a scarf and letting her stare into her mirror for a while. He turned cartoons back on and left her to play with toys while he went to check on Aubrey and hopefully shower before leaving. The author gently knocked on the door, waited, and let himself in to see the brunette up and dressed this morning. She had been getting better with it over the last few days, was even more responsive and with a hint of animation to her comings and goings. Today he found her with Alister, absently stroking the small reptile as he frowned lightly. He'd given Bach to someone who could take care of him for now, though he planned on maybe taking him back once things were stable at home. "You look nice today. Do you have a beach bag packed?" He inquired, walking over and pecking a kiss on the brush of her hair before knealing down beside her chair. He still needed to shower and change, but he was going to go through with this. She needed the fresh air, they needed to focus on shifting her mindset. They needed fun.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Chandra Panesar"

Phoenix347"

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points