Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:37 pm
Carisaw turned away and gruted his cheeks red..."then do it all ready he mummbled and stalked from the room.
Fearth rushed into Wills arms and snuggled into his chest.
"I knew you'd come" she wispered and pllaced a soft kiss on his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:07 pm
fearth
Carisaw turned away and gruted his cheeks red..."then do it all ready he mummbled and stalked from the room.
he returned her kiss,*he kissed her more passionately then ever before, the room was being heated up, he lip locked and followed up by useing his tonge to tickle all that it could in her mouth*at the same time his right hand went to the back of her neck,and the left went to her lower left hip,his hands slowly rubed, you could feel his passionate enerey comeing form him*  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:46 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said

"Thank you," Ishizai sighed, "I just don't think it's right for brothers to fight without at least trying to resolve their differences by some other way first."
so let go in side the city then said will to her

"Lead the way," Ishizai said.
he lead it,*but the hate will and Can had fore each other got even wost, only in a diffrent realm could we ever get along they said as one,,then was a huge flash of light,(for their unitly could detroy the earth)

Ishizai covered her eyes to protect them from the blinding flash of light.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:24 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said

"Thank you," Ishizai sighed, "I just don't think it's right for brothers to fight without at least trying to resolve their differences by some other way first."

he lead it,*but the hate will and Can had fore each other got even wost, only in a diffrent realm could we ever get along they said as one,,then was a huge flash of light,(for their unitly could detroy the earth)

the light was now gone, and they was in the odd city, the faceless kept on liiking at her like they want to eat her face off,just be be alone with one said will  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:58 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

the light was now gone, and they was in the odd city, the faceless kept on liiking at her like they want to eat her face off,just be be alone with one said will
"What?" Ishizai asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:43 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"What?" Ishizai asked.
the people that live here are caled the faceless, they eay faces, then you the vitmen to a face less he said  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:18 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"What?" Ishizai asked.
the people that live here are caled the faceless, they eay faces, then you the vitmen to a face less he said
Ishizai tightened her grip on her sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"What?" Ishizai asked.
but they can't be killed my weapons only by love,true love he said,  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:14 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
"What?" Ishizai asked.
"Oh great," Ishizai sighed, "Anyway I can get out of here...I need to get back to helping my friend."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:09 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
"What?" Ishizai asked.
"Oh great," Ishizai sighed, "Anyway I can get out of here...I need to get back to helping my friend."
but if your if me they'll leave you alone,un less you can have out a way to turely love them, but thats hard,he said,i turely love them because they are my alie,and we protech each other he said,,lets get looking around he told her  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:29 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
but if your if me they'll leave you alone,un less you can have out a way to turely love them, but thats hard,he said,i turely love them because they are my alie,and we protech each other he said,,lets get looking around he told her

"I don't think I could truly love anyone," Ishizai sighed, "I never even imagined I'd ever have friends."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:44 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"I don't think I could truly love anyone," Ishizai sighed, "I never even imagined I'd ever have friends."
well you shouldn't give up on your self he said, but don't get lost then , cus they love to eat people like you *he said now walking*  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:46 pm
williams_101
fearth
he returned her kiss,*he kissed her more passionately then ever before, the room was being heated up, he lip locked and followed up by useing his tonge to tickle all that it could in her mouth*at the same time his right hand went to the back of her neck,and the left went to her lower left hip,his hands slowly rubed, you could feel his passionate enerey comeing form him*
Fearths breath cought in her throt as heat filled her body ,she pressed her slef into Will and wraped her arms around his neack, while running her fingers through his hair.
she lrt him nter her mouth and moved her toung along his, some what gasping at his firey tuch.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:10 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Fearths breath cought in her throt as heat filled her body ,she pressed her slef into Will and wraped her arms around his neack, while running her fingers through his hair.
she lrt him nter her mouth and moved her toung along his, some what gasping at his firey tuch.
(crisaw must be realy loveing this LOL)
his tonge would flik its self evely now and then, the heat of the momment had will to its fullest ,  

williams_101

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games